Dems of the board, was impeachment a good idea?

Great, now let's see your proof that Russia connected business gave the Clinton's $145 million.....

Did anyone connected to that Russia connected company give any money to the Clinton Foundation?

No they did not. The guy who gave the Clinton Foundation $145 million was the FORMER owner of the company, but he sold his interests in the company years before making that donation.

This payment has been investigated at least a half dozen times and there is NOTHING to connect this payment to anything nefarious. The Department of Energy approved the deal, and the other 8 agencies simply signed off on it.

Clinton attended no meetings, and had no contact with the other agencies in regard to this sale so to say she influenced anyone is a lie.

Also, this payment was made 2 years after the sale was approved. Who pays a bribe AFTER getting what they want? No one. Bribes are paid BEFORE the action not after. Why pay for something you already have.

But Trumpists are so stupid they can't even figure that one out. Really people. How dumb do you have to be to continually fall for all of these lies?

This payment has been investigated at least a half dozen times and there is NOTHING to connect this payment to anything nefarious.

That's probably why the Clinton Foundation failed to report his donation for a few years, eh?
LOL

Almost all the money was donated years before the Rosatom deal and years before Hillary was Secretary of State.

You really don't care how retarded you look, do ya?

Donated while Hillary was a US Senator?
While she was running for President?

I don't think those alternate scenarios look less corrupt. Do you?
"Donated while Hillary was a US Senator?"

Yes.

"While she was running for President?"

No.

"I don't think those alternate scenarios look less corrupt. Do you?"

Of course you think that as you've been proven (with your own links) to be lying human scum.

Nowhere in there does it say Russia or Russia connected businesses gave the Clinton's $145 million.

None of the Uranium One executives gave the Clinton Foundation any money? Weird.
Not $145 million, which is what you claimed.

Your own link proves you lied. Who knows why you persist?

:dance:

How much?
$2.35 million.

upload_2020-2-12_10-40-23-png.306247

The New York Times disagrees with your math.
LOLOL

Your own link shows nearly all that money came from Frank Giustran, a Canadian who owned Urasia, not Uranium One. His company was acquired by Uranium One. And his donations to the Clinton Foundation, as well as his sale of Urasia, all occurred years before the Rosatom deal and years before Hillary was Secretary of State and before she ran for president.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Frank Giustran, a Canadian who owned Urasia, not Uranium One. His company was acquired by Uranium One.

A guy who sold his company to Russians isn't related to a Russian company?

And his donations to the Clinton Foundation, as well as his sale of Urasia, all occurred years before the Rosatom deal and years before Hillary was Secretary of State

$31 million while she was a senator. The donation wasn't reported at the time, right?

and before she ran for president.

And $100 million pledged in June 2007.
Didn't she enter the race in January 2007?

Did anyone connected to that Russia connected company give any money to the Clinton Foundation?

No they did not. The guy who gave the Clinton Foundation $145 million was the FORMER owner of the company, but he sold his interests in the company years before making that donation.

This payment has been investigated at least a half dozen times and there is NOTHING to connect this payment to anything nefarious. The Department of Energy approved the deal, and the other 8 agencies simply signed off on it.

Clinton attended no meetings, and had no contact with the other agencies in regard to this sale so to say she influenced anyone is a lie.

Also, this payment was made 2 years after the sale was approved. Who pays a bribe AFTER getting what they want? No one. Bribes are paid BEFORE the action not after. Why pay for something you already have.

But Trumpists are so stupid they can't even figure that one out. Really people. How dumb do you have to be to continually fall for all of these lies?

This payment has been investigated at least a half dozen times and there is NOTHING to connect this payment to anything nefarious.

That's probably why the Clinton Foundation failed to report his donation for a few years, eh?
LOL

Almost all the money was donated years before the Rosatom deal and years before Hillary was Secretary of State.

Yes.

No.

Of course you think that as you've been proven (with your own links) to be lying human scum.

Of course you think that

Yes, I think failing to report a $31 million donation looks corrupt. Durr

LOL

Yes.

No.

Of course you think that

LOLOL

You said that $31 million, plus an additional $100 million pledge, were given to the Clinton's by Russians and/or Russian connected businesses. :eusa_liar: Your own link calls you a liar.

And what do you claim that money was given for?

There was not much of a choice.... they were left with no choice when the DOJ refused to investigate the complaints of staffers who reported the CHEATING, and lawlessness.....

Trump was always going to get off, for his high crimes.... but History, facts, what was done by him, needed to be recorded..... And it was.....

Great, so the House Dems force-fed a partisan impeachment proceeding (with bi-partisan opposition in the House) on the most tenuous basis for impeachment in history, which was admittedly destined to result in acquittal, just for the purpose of "recording" that Trump was impeached -- the direct consequence of which improved Trump's approval rating to its highest ever and likely helped usher in a second term.

Have you guys ever heard the expression "cutting off your nose to spite your face"? Webster's Dictionary is reportedly considering updating the definition to add "See 2020 House Impeachment of President Donald J. Trump"

Last edited:

LOL

Yes.

No.

Of course you think that

LOLOL

You said that $31 million, plus an additional $100 million pledge, were given to the Clinton's by Russians and/or Russian connected businesses. :eusa_liar: Your own link calls you a liar.

You said that $31 million, plus an additional $100 million pledge, were given to the Clinton's by Russians and/or Russian connected businesses

You're damn right.

Your own link proves you lied. Who knows why you persist?

How much?
$2.35 million.

LOLOL

Your own link shows nearly all that money came from Frank Giustran, a Canadian who owned Urasia, not Uranium One. His company was acquired by Uranium One. And his donations to the Clinton Foundation, as well as his sale of Urasia, all occurred years before the Rosatom deal and years before Hillary was Secretary of State and before she ran for president.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Frank Giustran, a Canadian who owned Urasia, not Uranium One. His company was acquired by Uranium One.

Which guy? The guy who donated and pledged$131 million? Or the guy who donated $2.61 million?
And his donations to the Clinton Foundation, as well as his sale of Urasia, all occurred years before the Rosatom deal and years before Hillary was Secretary of State

$31 million while she was a senator. The donation wasn't reported at the time, right?
Not at that time no. But it was reported. And it was investigated, by Republicans, who found nothing wrong.

I could be wrong about the that date, your article stated...

In September 2005, Bill Clinton and his aides staged a three-day philanthropic event at which they gathered hundreds of millions of dollars of commitments from the rich and powerful to help the world's poor. Mr. Clinton's staff also found time to help a wealthy Canadian businessman named Frank Giustra.

But then shortly later, states...

As if to underscore the point, five months later Mr. Giustra held a fund-raiser for the Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative, a project aimed at fostering progressive environmental and labor practices in the natural resources industry, to which he had pledged $100 million.

... so I put that in early 2006, but Googling it shows your date is correct.

So again, for what corrupt purpose do you assert the money was given to the Clintons? Keep in mind, Giustra is still a Canadian with no business dealings with Rosatom.

LOL

Yes.

No.

Of course you think that

LOLOL

You said that $31 million, plus an additional $100 million pledge, were given to the Clinton's by Russians and/or Russian connected businesses

You're damn right.
And you're still damn lying. That money came from a Canadian who sold off his company to Uranium One.

And what was that money for?

How much?
$2.35 million.

LOLOL

Which guy? The guy who donated and pledged$131 million? Or the guy who donated $2.61 million?

Not at that time no. But it was reported. And it was investigated, by Republicans, who found nothing wrong.

In September 2005, Bill Clinton and his aides staged a three-day philanthropic event at which they gathered hundreds of millions of dollars of commitments from the rich and powerful to help the world's poor. Mr. Clinton's staff also found time to help a wealthy Canadian businessman named Frank Giustra.

As if to underscore the point, five months later Mr. Giustra held a fund-raiser for the Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative, a project aimed at fostering progressive environmental and labor practices in the natural resources industry, to which he had pledged $100 million.

So again, for what corrupt purpose do you assert the money was given to the Clintons? Keep in mind, Giustra is still a Canadian with no business dealings with Rosatom.

Everybody in the New York Times story.

Not at that time no. But it was reported.

Yes, two years later. After Giustra talked about it. Not before.

I could be wrong about the that date,

The secret $31.3 million was donated in 2005/2006, but not acknowledged until late 2007.
The $100 million dollar pledge was announced 6 months after she announced her run in 2007.

So again, for what corrupt purpose do you assert the money was given to the Clintons?

Access to the next President.
And many of the donations in 2009 and later were to buy access to the Secretary of State.

$2.35 million.

LOLOL

Liar. Giustra did not sell his company to Russians.
Not at that time no. But it was reported.

Yes, two years later. After Giustra talked about it. Not before.
And again, Republicans investigated it and found no wrongdoing.
So again, for what corrupt purpose do you assert the money was given to the Clintons?

Access to the next President.
And many of the donations in 2009 and later were to buy access to the Secretary of State.
And again, nearly all that money came from a Canadian who sold his company to Uranium One before Russians got involved.

$2.35 million.

LOLOL

Explain how Giustra's business was connected to Russia......

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOLOL

No answer from Toddsterpatriot.

How sad. :(

LOLOL

LOL

I see Toddsterpatriot is still running away from this.

Great, so the House Dems force-fed a partisan impeachment
I don't understand why you folks keep calling it a "partisan impeachment" since everyone knows there is no degree of criminality Repubs would impeach Crooked Donald for. The Criminal-in-Chief put Dems in a bind by committing illegal acts so egregious they had no choice but to try to enforce the rule of law. It was their constitutional duty. A duty Repubs abdicated out of fear of Trump.

LOL

Ah, a funny from Toddsterpatriot. Glad to see you're still alive and well.
thumbsup.gif

Maybe now you'll answer.... explain how Giustra's business was connected to Russia......

LOL

thumbsup.gif

Maybe now you'll answer.... explain how Giustra's business was connected to Russia......

Giustra didn't do any business with Russia?
Well, that's a relief!

Great, so the House Dems force-fed a partisan impeachment
I don't understand why you folks keep calling it a "partisan impeachment" since everyone knows there is no degree of criminality Repubs would impeach Crooked Donald for. The Criminal-in-Chief put Dems in a bind by committing illegal acts so egregious they had no choice but to try to enforce the rule of law. It was their constitutional duty. A duty Repubs abdicated out of fear of Trump.

It was significantly partisan in the sense that the Dems couldn't even convince all of the members of their own caucus in the House to vote for impeachment. It even caused one of them to abandon the party altogether. Not to mention that your post is false in that there was not one actual crime alleged in the Articles of Impeachment--the first time in history articles of impeachment included zero crimes--nonetheless any "egregious" crimes. But I've already had this discussion with you in the past, which you disappeared from after you had moved the goal posts as far as they'd go, so I'm under no illusion that you're interested in the actual facts on any of this.

LOL

thumbsup.gif

Well, that's a relief!
Not in regard to that $145 million you were lying about.

Are ya feeling stupid yet?

LOL

thumbsup.gif

Well, that's a relief!

So he did some business with Russia(ns)?

LOL

thumbsup.gif

Well, that's a relief!

So he did some business with Russia(ns)?
Not that I'm aware of. Funny though, isn't it...? I challenged you to explain how Giustra's business was connected to Russia, and all you can muster is asking me questions. That's not much of an explanation.

Forum List

Back