Dems refuse all compromises,refuse to even talk to Republicans,shut down govt instead

here is the flaw in your oft repeated argument:

it is the law. great, then why has obama unilaterally allowed corps and his cronies to delay it. why can't the american people get the same delay? you keep IGNORING this, each and every time you respond.

The delay was necessary to allow time for them to document their status. It was a limited exclusion. The American people are clamoring for the exchanges to open up...why delay?

Now, back to compromise

What are the Republicans compromising? We know what they are demanding What are THEY offering to give up

they have had THREE years. total bullshit. they don't need more time. and the american people want more time. if you can give them more time, you can give the american people more time. this law is no where near ready to be implemented. but do keep making excuses for obama's unilateral one year delays while whining about the pubs wanting a one year delay. quite intellectually dishonest of you.

i've already answered you more than once on the compromise. just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean you get to keep asking it ad nauseum.

You have yet to name a single concession or compromise being offered by Republicans. What are they giving up?

Lets hear it

you've been answered previously...why not delay it a year like obama unilaterally did for corps and his cronies? that is a compromise.

so the pubs do in fact have something to compromise.

If Republicans bargained in good faith.....that might be worthy of discussion as a compromise. However, Republicans did the same things during the Clinton healthcare debate. As a "compromise" they offered to work to craft a better bill if the Clinton bill was delayed. The delay saw Republicans take the House and healthcare was dead

Now.....I still haven't seen the Republican part of the "compromise". Democrats delay Obamacare and Republicans do what?

you just shot your argument in the foot. if you can't wait a year, then you are the one who has nothing to offer. if you are so scared obamacare will go by the wayside in one year, then obamacare is worthless.

they have compromised in good faith. obama unilaterally allowed corps and his cronies a year waiver....why not the american people? the compromise is that pubs will delay a year instead of defunding it. further, the pubs gave the dems everything else except this ONE program that already has been delayed for thousands of corps and some unions. if you can delay it for them, you can delay it for american citizens.

maybe this will help RW read what i wrote previously

If Republicans bargained in good faith.....that might be worthy of discussion as a compromise. However, Republicans did the same things during the Clinton healthcare debate. As a "compromise" they offered to work to craft a better bill if the Clinton bill was delayed. The delay saw Republicans take the House and healthcare was dead

Now.....I still haven't seen the Republican part of the "compromise". Democrats delay Obamacare and Republicans do what?

you just shot your argument in the foot. if you can't wait a year, then you are the one who has nothing to offer. if you are so scared obamacare will go by the wayside in one year, then obamacare is worthless.

they have compromised in good faith. obama unilaterally allowed corps and his cronies a year waiver....why not the american people? the compromise is that pubs will delay a year instead of defunding it. further, the pubs gave the dems everything else except this ONE program that already has been delayed for thousands of corps and some unions. if you can delay it for them, you can delay it for american citizens.

Yup, agreeing to demand less is what the current Teabagger-led GOP calls "compromise".

here is the flaw in your oft repeated argument:

it is the law. great, then why has obama unilaterally allowed corps and his cronies to delay it. why can't the american people get the same delay? you keep IGNORING this, each and every time you respond.

The delay was necessary to allow time for them to document their status. It was a limited exclusion. The American people are clamoring for the exchanges to open up...why delay?

Now, back to compromise

What are the Republicans compromising? We know what they are demanding What are THEY offering to give up

they have had THREE years. total bullshit. they don't need more time. and the american people want more time. if you can give them more time, you can give the american people more time. this law is no where near ready to be implemented. but do keep making excuses for obama's unilateral one year delays while whining about the pubs wanting a one year delay. quite intellectually dishonest of you.

i've already answered you more than once on the compromise. just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean you get to keep asking it ad nauseum.

Who are these American people who "want more time", anyway?

you've been answered previously...why not delay it a year like obama unilaterally did for corps and his cronies? that is a compromise.

so the pubs do in fact have something to compromise.

And in a year do you honestly think house cons wouldn't do the same thing? If Obama gives in now it opens the floodgates. Anything cons don't like would be held hostage. I know it's hard but use som common sense. If you have any children you would understand how this works.

How on earth is that a compromise?

Democrats delay Obamacare by a year or Democrats accept less funding

What have Republicans compromised? Co Republicans understand what compromise means? It does not mean the Democrats compromise one thing or the other

Yup, agreeing to demand less is what the current Teabagger-led GOP calls "compromise".

that is the definition of compromise you fucking tard. you demand 10 and when you can't get 10, you demand 8 or less. you obviously never bargained in your life. i bet you get taken as a mark all the time.

btw...what have the dems compromised?

How on earth is that a compromise?

Democrats delay Obamacare by a year or Democrats accept less funding

What have Republicans compromised? Co Republicans understand what compromise means? It does not mean the Democrats compromise one thing or the other

what have democrats compromised? you're wailing at the keyboard about pubs but haven't said boo about democrats compromising nothing. they have flat out said so over and over.

it is a compromise because they obviously want it defunded, if they can't get that, they are willing to accept a mere one year delay, which obama has already given others. dems....zero compromise and they proudly say so. yet all you do is bitch about pubs.

why is that?

And in a year do you honestly think house cons wouldn't do the same thing? If Obama gives in now it opens the floodgates. Anything cons don't like would be held hostage. I know it's hard but use som common sense. If you have any children you would understand how this works.

we don't know the future. fact is, compromise is about both parties giving up something.

what have the dems given up?

don't forget, obamacare is a TAX law, thus the house is within its constitutional rights.

we don't know the future. fact is, compromise is about both parties giving up something.

don't forget, obamacare is a TAX law, thus the house is within its constitutional rights.
The CR is for aound 985 billion. Dems wanted around 1.2 trillion but they accepted the current CR number. Hell, the Ryan budget was around 900 billion. You guys got about 90% of the freaking Ryan budget numbers!!

Compromise?

What are the Republicans offering on their side of the compromise?

Other than 'we won't destroy the government'?

Seriously, what are the Republicans willing to give up that most Republicans would prefer to keep?

The Dems wont compromise, they only compromise when they are forced to, they own the Senate so WTF. If what the polls indicate is true the final results may be realized at the voters booth and the majority of the Senate reversed. Reid will only do what he is told and he knows that if OC is delayed a year it could well be rewritten or de-funded all together which according to what Nancy said " We have to pass it so we know what's in it" may not be such a bad idea all together.

Compromise?

Seriously, what are the Republicans willing to give up that most Republicans would prefer to keep?

Simple answer, Fiscal Sanity, choice, and freedom.

Compromise?

delaying obamacare by one year will destroy the government?

:lol:

you're more a hack than i previously thought

The CR is for aound 985 billion. Dems wanted around 1.2 trillion but they accepted the current CR number. Hell, the Ryan budget was around 900 billion. You guys got about 90% of the freaking Ryan budget numbers!!

and with obamacare delayed by one year....you get 95% of what you want

next

Compromise?

delaying obamacare by one year will destroy the government?

:lol:

you're more a hack than i previously thought

The government is shut down in case you missed it.

The question was, what are Republicans offering as their side of this 'compromise' they keep blathering about?

I'll help you. The answer is 'nothing'.

that is the definition of compromise you fucking tard. you demand 10 and when you can't get 10, you demand 8 or less. you obviously never bargained in your life. i bet you get taken as a mark all the time.

No, that's being a fuckin' asshole.

Edgetho posted:
Yeah, obama will negotiate with Russia and Putin, Syria and Assad, Iran and the Assaholahs...... But not with Republicans.

Ron sez:
Who can blame him? republicans have shown themselves to be unethical liars who cannot be trusted. He has tried negotiation with republcans in the past and it has been a waste of time. republicans want what they want and they could care less how many Americans they hurt in the process.

btw...what have the dems compromised?

Thank you

That is what I was looking for

Republicans demand a defunding of Obamacare or they will shut down Government
Then they demand a year delay or else they will shut down Government

And THAT is what passes for compromise in today's Republican Party

Forum List

Back