Dems Risk Losing Suburban Women with Kavanaugh Attacks

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
GettyImages-974671810-1024x576.jpg

I think the Dims have overplayed their hands. It’s not that women don’t grieve for victims of sexual assault but that they also find unfounded attacks on families abhorrent.

A bungled political assassination attempt on Brett Kavanaugh will cost the Democrats more than a seat on the Supreme Court: The party might also have killed its edge with suburban women just weeks before the pivotal midterm elections. The near-unanimous reaction to this travesty among my fellow suburban moms is unlike anything I’ve seen in the Trump era.

Until now, Democrats have been confident that women living in the suburbs would propel the much-vaunted “blue wave” this fall because President Trump remains unpopular with this traditionally Republican constituency. Polling conducted over the summer indicated suburban women had a strong preference for Democratic candidates over their Republican opponents. Several vulnerable Republican-held congressional districts are located in suburban area

Much more @ Dems Risk Losing Suburban Women with Kavanaugh Attacks

With the Kavanaugh Fight, Political Warfare Escalates @ With the Kavanaugh Fight, Political Warfare Escalates

Feinstein Wants to Seal FBI Investigation @ Huge Development: Feinstein Moves To Seal FBI Investigation as Case Collapses

Fine to show the world when it goes her way.

Cory Booker: It doesn’t matter if Kavanaugh is "innocent or guilty” @ Booker Makes Shock Kavanaugh Admission, Abandons Due Process in Bizarre Rant

It’s beyond the risk stage.

Thinking women have husbands, fathers, brothers, sons, and other males in their orbits who could also be victims someday if 100% totally unsubstantiated claims with zero proof are allowed to damage the names and reputations of innocent men, or anyone else. It’s garbage and many women don’t like the stink but will be able to apply the air freshener in about a month.

I think the Dims have overplayed their hands. It’s not that women don’t grieve for victims of sexual assault but that they also find unfounded attacks on families abhorrent.

A bungled political assassination attempt on Brett Kavanaugh will cost the Democrats more than a seat on the Supreme Court: The party might also have killed its edge with suburban women just weeks before the pivotal midterm elections. The near-unanimous reaction to this travesty among my fellow suburban moms is unlike anything I’ve seen in the Trump era.

Until now, Democrats have been confident that women living in the suburbs would propel the much-vaunted “blue wave” this fall because President Trump remains unpopular with this traditionally Republican constituency. Polling conducted over the summer indicated suburban women had a strong preference for Democratic candidates over their Republican opponents. Several vulnerable Republican-held congressional districts are located in suburban area

With the Kavanaugh Fight, Political Warfare Escalates @ With the Kavanaugh Fight, Political Warfare Escalates

Feinstein Wants to Seal FBI Investigation @ Huge Development: Feinstein Moves To Seal FBI Investigation as Case Collapses

Cory Booker: It doesn’t matter if Kavanaugh is "innocent or guilty” @ Booker Makes Shock Kavanaugh Admission, Abandons Due Process in Bizarre Rant
Source: American Greatness (a Pro-Trump PAC).

Yea, but Kavanugh got MAD when Dimms called him a rapist and his family got death treats, sooooooooooooooooo...he can't be on the bench.

Source, COMMON FUCKING SENSE

Not every woman in this country is a leftist paranoid pig. You get the leftist feminist hags who are WORTHLESS, I'll settle for the opinions of rational women.

#Believethemen

I was stuck trying to figure out just what was really going on with the whole hearing and goals of both sides. My sister Jo Jo had to explain it, (head hanging me) She said the Demo can not allow the loss of a seat on the High Court because of the support they get from the Court. They need to get more, women, and Blacks to vote for the, they are losing control. The need full control of the gov, from the courts to the White House to further what they want to do to the Nation. They are using every dirty trick from lies to suggestions to gain this goal.(s). They have the Support of the 527 Foundations, Soros, Clinton, Koch, Sovel, Gates, to put money to the the payoff site, Fundme. It all fits together from what she said so if true there should be a votefundme.com site.
upload_2018-10-3_13-36-24.jpeg

Not every woman in this country is a leftist paranoid pig. You get the leftist feminist hags who are WORTHLESS, I'll settle for the opinions of rational women.

#Believethemen
Your opinion matters. (And the source is still a Pro-Trump PAC).

#Believethemen
The source is the source. If individuals can back it up with demonstratable facts then it is what it is.
Sources should be scrutinized, all of them, but the content is more important than the messenger is it not?

#Believethemen

When you don't have a valid point to make, go after the source.

Thinking women have husbands, fathers, brothers, sons, and other males in their orbits who could also be victims someday if 100% totally unsubstantiated claims with zero proof are allowed to damage the names and reputations of innocent men, or anyone else. It’s garbage and many women don’t like the stink but will be able to apply the air freshener in about a month.
Thinking women also have daughters. And it seems I am apparently not alone in thinking Kavanaugh's demeanor is the key to his future judicial decisions more than Ford's testimony.

100,000 U.S. Christian Churches Demand Withdrawal of Kavanaugh's Supreme Court Nomination

I was stuck trying to figure out just what was really going on with the whole hearing and goals of both sides. My sister Jo Jo had to explain it, (head hanging me) She said the Demo can not allow the loss of a seat on the High Court because of the support they get from the Court. They need to get more, women, and Blacks to vote for the, they are losing control. The need full control of the gov, from the courts to the White House to further what they want to do to the Nation. They are using every dirty trick from lies to suggestions to gain this goal.(s). They have the Support of the 527 Foundations, Soros, Clinton, Koch, Sovel, Gates, to put money to the the payoff site, Fundme. It all fits together from what she said so if true there should be a votefundme.com site. View attachment 220068
Sheesh! poor victim! BTW, where were you when Franken was under fire?

What does this have to with Kavanaugh having a history of being a drunk when he was a student, lying to confirmation committees and proving in public he has emotional meltdowns?

I was stuck trying to figure out just what was really going on with the whole hearing and goals of both sides. My sister Jo Jo had to explain it, (head hanging me) She said the Demo can not allow the loss of a seat on the High Court because of the support they get from the Court. They need to get more, women, and Blacks to vote for the, they are losing control. The need full control of the gov, from the courts to the White House to further what they want to do to the Nation. They are using every dirty trick from lies to suggestions to gain this goal.(s). They have the Support of the 527 Foundations, Soros, Clinton, Koch, Sovel, Gates, to put money to the the payoff site, Fundme. It all fits together from what she said so if true there should be a votefundme.com site. View attachment 220068

There were actual PICTURES documenting Al Franken's perversions, showing the senator molesting a broad while she slept. Frankel agreed to VOLUNTARILY resign in disgrace. Now if the liberals would show pictures of the Rape Train parties and young Master Kavanaugh's leadership in organizing the event, we'd love to see it and it would be a game changer.

Thinking women also have daughters. And it seems I am apparently not alone in thinking Kavanaugh's demeanor is the key to his future judicial decisions more than Ford's testimony.

100,000 U.S. Christian Churches Demand Withdrawal of Kavanaugh's Supreme Court Nomination

A fake news story, bull. A fake headline- actually it was only 1 outfit,the National Council of Churches that made the ruling against Kav. The 100,000 churches didn't speak and I'm sure that many of these churches disagree with this dictum.

BTW, withdrawing Kav's nomination is inappropriate. Getting the Senators ON RECORD as to whether they think Judge Kavanaugh is a gang raping , heavy drinking son of a bitch who should be in the dock of the SCOTUS instead of on the bench is what we need to do.

Letting the senators weasel out of making a decision is just plain wrong..

And should the Senators do the wrong thing and succeed in denying Kav the seat, he will be free to travel to West Virginia, Indiana and other key states where the senators voted against him to hold the senators accountable to the voters

Trump had another portion of his speech directed at moms:

(condensed)
Hi mom, I got accepted at a great college, all my hard work paid off
Hi mom, college is hard, but I'm doing ok
Hi mom, a girl just accused me of raping her. I don't even know who she is, I was arrested, my life is ruined and I don't know what to do...

Don't let the name fool ya. The National Council of Churches is a progressive stink hole whose opinions are in opposition of the Bible and of Churches that preach the Bible.

There were actual PICTURES documenting Al Franken's perversions, showing the senator molesting a broad while she slept. Frankel agreed to VOLUNTARILY resign in disgrace. Now if the liberals would show pictures of the Rape Train parties and young Master Kavanaugh's leadership in organizing the event, we'd love to see it and it would be a game changer.
There was one picture and it did not show Franken molesting. It showed him joking and pretending to grope her breasts while she slept in a sitting position and wearing a bulletproof vest and surrounded by other people. A joke made in bad taste but absolutely not molesting.

Forum List

Back