Dems Scream in FL

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Florida Democrats scream as DeSantis ends race-based districts.

Left old....Right new districts.....No wonder the dems are howling.

Appears to smoosh together some of the smaller districts that were likely drawn up to consolidate the D votes to the cities as much as possible meaning some districts will have to contend with outside votes from a much broader area. It's not easy for me to tell directly but my guess from the liberals erupting into madness is that they split up the populous districts and limited their tendrils from snaking out just selecting the 'right' demographic like democrats love to do.

And the dems wonder why they are held in such contempt.

Floridians passed by referendum a law saying redistricting should follow certain lines to make it fairer and get the gerrymandering out of it. But looks like the politicians found a way around it.

Floridians passed by referendum a law saying redistricting should follow certain lines to make it fairer and get the gerrymandering out of it. But looks like the politicians found a way around it.
Where do you see gerrymandering in the map on the right?

Appears to smoosh together some of the smaller districts that were likely drawn up to consolidate the D votes to the cities as much as possible meaning some districts will have to contend with outside votes from a much broader area. It's not easy for me to tell directly but my guess from the liberals erupting into madness is that they split up the populous districts and limited their tendrils from snaking out just selecting the 'right' demographic like democrats love to do.

Cute how the GOP is succeeding in red states to disenfranchise black voters.

I guess you never heard of the 9th district of OH.....The Snake By The Lake.

R.149f25bf591a110d7e1b490869aa4162

Or Maryland's 'Praying Mantis' District

20160156968bf47e8bc.jpg
And? For every Democrat one you show me, I can show you five Republican ones. While both parties do it, Republicans have taken it to an art form over the last two decades.
Here's Gym Jordan's district. Notice how it carefully avoids those..."dark" areas. :)
1650585489820.png

And? For every Democrat one you show me, I can show you five Republican ones. While both parties do it, Republicans have taken it to an art form over the last two decades.
Here's Gym Jordan's district. Notice how it carefully avoids those..."dark" areas. :)
View attachment 634205
Meh, then don't act like you are all taken aback when the gop gores your ox redistricting wise.

When the Democrats are not arrogant but are losing their shit?

This means they know they are losing. All over America.

This pleases me.

Gerrymandering at the point of legislation. It's all Republicans and conservatives have left...well, besides division pimping. :)
There is no gerrymandering there. But then, that's what you were told to screech about, so you can turn in your timesheet and get paid.

No one is being disenfranchised.
Disenfranchised, gerrymandered, all talking points for the loft used as code words for:

"Things ain't going our way! We've been busted and found out!" And, "We're gonna get our clocks cleaned this Fall!"

squirrel-nooooooo.jpg

View attachment 634205
Gerrymandering has been around for 200 years. And the out party always complains. The dems in Ohio and Fla. the GOP in New York.

Forum List

Back