Dems "selective outrage" when it comes to groping

Its glaringly obvious what the paid- DNC posters are doing.

It was OK for Bill but the same is outrageous when its CLAIMED not to have been done by a crony Establ Dem
noted.gif

Oh Dot Com...

Nobody cares about the sexual misdeeds of those who occupy the Washington Swamp. You don't care. We don't care.

But that's no the point you fucking half-wit.

Your side spent 20 years exploiting and inflating and distorting the sexual misdeeds of Bill Clinton. You spent 80 million dollars hunting him. You paralyzed his presidency. You gave a voice to any bimbo who stepped to the microphone.

If there is any Karma in this universe, than Donald Trump will be totally destroyed by his sexual crimes against women.

YOU created a rightwing media culture where all sexual claims against Bill Clinton - true or false - were turned into 24/7 news stories. You played "gotcha" for the last three decades.

YOU can't just turn off your toxic game of "sexual gotcha" now that your candidate has become trapped in it.

You fucking moron.

It was OK for Bill but the same is outrageous when its CLAIMED not to have been done by a crony Establ Dem
noted.gif

Oh Dot Com...

Nobody cares about the sexual misdeeds of those who occupy the Washington Swamp. You don't care. We don't care.

But that's no the point you fucking half-wit.

Your side spent 20 years exploiting and inflating and distorting the sexual misdeeds of Bill Clinton. You spent 80 million dollars hunting him. You paralyzed his presidency. You gave a voice to any bimbo who stepped to the microphone.

If there is any Karma in this universe, than Donald Trump will be totally destroyed by his sexual crimes against women.

YOU created a rightwing media culture where all sexual claims against Bill Clinton - true or false - were turned into 24/7 news stories. You played "gotcha" for the last three decades.

YOU can't just turn off your toxic game of "sexual gotcha" now that your candidate has become trapped in it.

You fucking moron.
"my side" you idiot? :eusa_eh: I'm a progressive NOT a bought-and-paid-for Dem drone Londoner Get your facts straight kid

noted.gif

Hey, dumbass, it's mostly about "hypocrisy". Most Democrats don't claim to be holier-than-thou Christian disciples. Many so-called Christian Evangelicals are supporting Trump - including Jerry Falwell Jr. How do you explain that? Trump is an admitted "sexual predator"...

^ paid- Dem poster #3 makes an appearance. Hows that Clinton/Putin uranium deal damage control going?

The Right thinks Bill's behaviour was outrageous. Now they cheer Trump for doing the same thing.

He hasn't done the same thing. He has jokingly talked about grabbing pussy... big deal. I think his cheating is actually worse and more comparable. But at least he doesn't claim it a big RW conspiracy and deny all accusations.

Libs here have never had the chance to grab pussy, so of course they are envious.

Anyway, in case you haven't noticed, plenty of establishemnt RWers hate Trump so... I don't think you have much of a point.

Actually I think yes he has denied all accusations.
Whatever --- what's far more telling to me is that he wants to silence those who allow those accusers a voice in the first place. That's a concern actually related to politics, the Presidency and the Constitution.
True.

The issue isn’t so much the accusations, but how poorly and inappropriately Trump is responding to the accusations, providing further evidence of the fact that Trump has no business being president.

Exactly. Just as another issue isn't anywhere near as much whether he was for the Iraq war before he was against it, as it is an issue of standing there and bald-faced lying about the commentary that everybody already knows about and claim that it doesn't exist. When you're that deep in outright denial of reality you have serious serious mental issues.

Pogo is going out of his way to equate Locker Room Talk to the clintons giving Putin a sweetheart deal or agreeing to a $MILLION pay- out from Qatar in a pay-to-play scheme at the State dept

You Dem drones crack me up :laugh:

Forum List

Back