Dems "selective outrage" when it comes to groping

The Right thinks Bill's behaviour was outrageous. Now they cheer Trump for doing the same thing.

Bill should have married 3 times and had a child out of wedlock if he wanted to be a big hit with RW's ...

We now have proof beyond all doubt that with few exceptions, the Right's outrage over Clinton's behaviour, and the Right's prescription for dealing with it,

was all phoney.

No proof Trump did anything

Clinton? Remember the blue dress?

The Right thinks Bill's behaviour was outrageous. Now they cheer Trump for doing the same thing.

He hasn't done the same thing. He has jokingly talked about grabbing pussy... big deal. I think his cheating is actually worse and more comparable. But at least he doesn't claim it a big RW conspiracy and deny all accusations.

Libs here have never had the chance to grab pussy, so of course they are envious.

Anyway, in case you haven't noticed, plenty of establishment RWers hate Trump, have you not heard of "NeverTrump" so... I don't think you have much of a point.
I have to remember that NYcarabineer is a paid- DNC poster

Bill should have married 3 times and had a child out of wedlock if he wanted to be a big hit with RW's ...

We now have proof beyond all doubt that with few exceptions, the Right's outrage over Clinton's behaviour, and the Right's prescription for dealing with it,

was all phoney.

No proof Trump did anything

Clinton? Remember the blue dress?

Clinton and Trumps adulteries are not in dispute.

He hasn't done the same thing. He has jokingly talked about grabbing pussy... big deal. I think his cheating is actually worse and more comparable. But at least he doesn't claim it a big RW conspiracy and deny all accusations.

Libs here have never had the chance to grab pussy, so of course they are envious.

Anyway, in case you haven't noticed, plenty of establishemnt RWers hate Trump so... I don't think you have much of a point.

Actually I think yes he has denied all accusations.
Whatever --- what's far more telling to me is that he wants to silence those who allow those accusers a voice in the first place. That's a concern actually related to politics, the Presidency and the Constitution.

Nope, he admitted outright that it was him on the tape...

Those are false accusers, they should be denied. Bill has plenty of false accusers too. I mean the case which wasn't

1) a rape
2) a conspiracy
aka Lewinsky. The others actually are a bunch of false accusers with very high certainty.

By the way, one of Bill's accusers did settle for 850.000, so there is good chance he did something a bit iffy.
true. Bill settling out of court indicates guilt

Anyway, in case you haven't noticed, plenty of establishemnt RWers hate Trump so... I don't think you have much of a point.

Whatever --- what's far more telling to me is that he wants to silence those who allow those accusers a voice in the first place. That's a concern actually related to politics, the Presidency and the Constitution.

Those are false accusers, they should be denied. Bill has plenty of false accusers too. I mean the case which wasn't

1) a rape
2) a conspiracy
aka Lewinsky. The others actually are a bunch of false accusers with very high certainty.

By the way, one of Bill's accusers did settle for 850.000, so there is good chance he did something a bit iffy.

So did Trump.

Trump used words whereas the groper-in-chief (Clinton) has documented actions

You have at least 9 women coming out this week accusing Trump. That pretty much catches him up to Clinton, who, btw,

IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT.
yeah, he's running for FLOTUS which is even worse given his record of groping

1) a rape
2) a conspiracy

So did Trump.

When did Trump do anything of the sort?

1) a rape
2) a conspiracy

So did Trump.
I have to put you in my paid- DNC Poster thread :thup:

14725631_1522509251109476_4770562408826932062_n.jpg

True.

The issue isn’t so much the accusations, but how poorly and inappropriately Trump is responding to the accusations, providing further evidence of the fact that Trump has no business being president.

True.

The issue isn’t so much the accusations, but how poorly and inappropriately Trump is responding to the accusations, providing further evidence of the fact that Trump has no business being president.

Inappropriately in what sense?

False accusations need to be taken down, period.

True.

Inappropriately in what sense?

False accusations need to be taken down, period.
you'll have to forgive C_Clayton_Jones , he's a paid DNC Poster

Anyway, in case you haven't noticed, plenty of establishment RWers hate Trump, have you not heard of "NeverTrump" so... I don't think you have much of a point.

And the election is pre-rigged. Don't forget that one.

Its glaringly obvious what the paid- DNC posters are doing.

It was OK for Bill but the same is outrageous when its CLAIMED not to have been done by a crony Establ Dem
noted.gif

You're both right, actually. Hypocrites abound on both sides. It's not the Clintons or the Bushes or the Obamas or the Trumps who will bring about America's demise. It's the American people.

And the election is pre-rigged. Don't forget that one.

Everyone is out to get Trump now, except those he counts as his loyal followers. That's Trump's message now.

That's Trump marketing his coming media venture.

the national media is out to get Trump. Locker Room bravado talk is more important than the Clintons giving Putin a sweetheart uranium deal. The media are owned by the 1% so this is not surprising

Forum List

Back