Dems shouldn’t be leaking

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
I’m fine with the impeachment inquiry. If the dems want to do a private investigation then fine. But it should stay private. Locking everybody out and then selectively leaking is not cool. If the republicans did it the dems would be throwing a fit. We need to start rooting out the hypocrites on both sides and start electing people with values, integrity and character. Both Party’s are rotten to the core. We deserve better.

I remember when Schiff was leaking like a sieve and none of it turned out to be true...

I agree. But their fake vaginas are going to leak puss. They arent clean enough to heal their wounds.
It's just the way our bodies work :dunno:

Republicans are playing games as well. The inquiry is legit and they are running around misrepresenting what’s going on. They have a right to be pissed about the leaks but not the process.

I’m fine with the impeachment inquiry. If the dems want to do a private investigation then fine. But it should stay private. Locking everybody out and then selectively leaking is not cool. If the republicans did it the dems would be throwing a fit. We need to start rooting out the hypocrites on both sides and start electing people with values, integrity and character. Both Party’s are rotten to the core. We deserve better.
Republicans come out of the hearing and talk about it too. They just aren't saying much because it's all bad for tRump.

Republicans come out of the hearing and talk about it too. They just aren't saying much because it's all bad for tRump.
I understand that but this whole thing is coming off as partisan and political. I think of the script was flipped the dems would be furious.

Both Party’s are rotten to the core. We deserve better.

Do we?

It seems to me that the rampant corruption and constant hate that congress displays is merely a reflection of us.

Granted most Americans aren't like that but the vocal MINORITY are. You can thank the advent of social media for turning shit upside down.

exactly. the selective leaking shows their hand. They just cant help themselves though, because they know the protection they have from their news media. They can do no wrong

Both Party’s are rotten to the core. We deserve better.

Do we?

It seems to me that the rampant corruption and constant hate that congress displays is merely a reflection of us.

Granted most Americans aren't like that but the vocal MINORITY are. You can thank the advent of social media for turning shit upside down.
true, many of us are drama hungry morons but when it comes to our elected leaders I’d hope the cream of the crop would filter up. Not something I’m seeing much of lately

exactly. the selective leaking shows their hand. They just cant help themselves though, because they know the protection they have from their news media. They can do no wrong
of course they can do wrong... they do wrong all the time... I’m seeing republicans all over the place complaining about it, some Legitimately and others with massive political spin

I understand that but this whole thing is coming off as partisan and political. I think of the script was flipped the dems would be furious.
Sadly a lot of this will remain secret at least until the senate trial
tRump has made death threats.

You got my attention for once...

Finally!!!! After all this time and effort. Plus a “winner” badge my work is complete!

Finally!!!! After all this time and effort. Plus a “winner” badge my work is complete!

I gave you a weiner... I mean winner badge... I agree it is time to clean out the trash on all sides.

Democrats should make the inquiry official by a vote and let get this party started.

We both know Trump will be impeached and I am going on record and say the Senate will convict...

But

How House Democrats are doing this will make Trump supporters go full nutter when it happens...

I gave you a weiner... I mean winner badge... I agree it is time to clean out the trash on all sides.

Democrats should make the inquiry official by a vote and let get this party started.

We both know Trump will be impeached and I am going on record and say the Senate will convict...

But

How House Democrats are doing this will make Trump supporters go full nutter when it happens...
Yeah, It’s gonna be a very ugly next couple of years

Forum List

Back