Dems SWEAR that under their tax hike, no FAMILY making under $400k will pay a penny more in taxes...but what about mileage tax and VAT?

It cost me $120 bucks to fill up my truck this morning....I can afford it....but what about people on public assistance or a fixed income...how will they survive?...don't libs care about people?...and now they want to tax those folks employers?...as if we didn't just go through a lock down....

It cost me $120 bucks to fill up my truck this morning....I can afford it....but what about people on public assistance or a fixed income...how will they survive?...don't libs care about people?...and now they want to tax those folks employers?...as if we didn't just go through a lock down....
No. No, they don't.

Libturd taxes hit the poorest the hardest. Keep em dumb they say

What do you have a forty five gallon tank?

What do you have a forty five gallon tank?
I have a 20 gallon tank. This weekend I filled up from a quarter tank. It cost me 40 dollars.

It seems to me they are all lying about this.

It is too obvious how a mileage and a value added tax will hit the middle class and the poor.

I need a leftist to explain to me with math how I am wrong.

What the f is this thread about? Some half-baked fantasies about some future bills?

Maybe you should use your fantasy some more and realize there could be a simple offsetting credit for families under certain income.

It seems to me they are all lying about this.

It is too obvious how a mileage and a value added tax will hit the middle class and the poor.

I need a leftist to explain to me with math how I am wrong.
Don't you get it!!!...Libturds are doing away with math to get around these things.

Can someone SPECIFICALLY explain to me how a mileage tax and a VAT will not affect ANY FAMILY earning less than $400k/ year?
What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

But, if they did, how's this?
AGI < 400K No mileage tax.
AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.
Proved you wrong twice in one post.

WHO's YOUR DADO!

Forum List

Back