Dems SWEAR that under their tax hike, no FAMILY making under $400k will pay a penny more in taxes...but what about mileage tax and VAT?

ITs 400 grand per couple

Happy now?

Address that mileage and Value added taxes.
Boy people are on edge these days. Eeaasy big fella. Mileage I dont care if they dump the gas tax and make it comparable.
Unlikely. The reason this is a thing is that people are driving less and cara use less gas per mile so the fuel.tax isn't generating the revenue it used to.
Thus the wear and tear on the roads should be less also

(CNN)Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said Monday that neither a gas tax nor a mileage tax would be part of President Joe Biden's sweeping infrastructure plan to be detailed on Wednesday.
"No, that's not part of the conversation about this infrastructure bill," Buttigieg told CNN's Jake Tapper on "The Lead" when asked whether a mileage tax, which would charge people based on how many miles they drive, would factor into paying for the plan.
He added that "no," a gas tax would not be a part of the plan either. Buttigieg also reiterated Biden's prior pledge not to raise taxes on Americans earning less than $400,000.
The absence of both taxes to fund the infrastructure proposal marks a shift from Buttigieg's comments Friday, when he indicated during a CNBC interview that both ideas could be on the table.

Biden never meant to keep his promise. Just like the Obama/Biden Admin quickly abandoned their pledge to not raise taxes on anyone making over $250k.

Raising taxes on corporations will lower income of workers proportionately (about 0.5% reduction in real wages for every 1% increase in tax), according to the American Enterprise Institute.

Plus, hiking taxes on corporations always results in them passing along the costs to the little people.

He is proposing a $200 per firearm tax.

He is proposing a drastic overhaul of retirement accounts that would amount to a tax hike on folks earning over $80,250.

Carbon taxes and green energy initiatives will raise prices for the poorest among us as well. Taxes that are levied on a percentage of energy costs will increase.

It cost me $120 bucks to fill up my truck this morning....I can afford it....but what about people on public assistance or a fixed income...how will they survive?...don't libs care about people?...and now they want to tax those folks employers?...as if we didn't just go through a lock down....
What do you have a forty five gallon tank?

Mines 38 gallons so 45 isnt surprising.
The Wifes Mercedes touring car held 50 gallons of diesel.
She could go over two months without a refill.

Can someone SPECIFICALLY explain to me how a mileage tax and a VAT will not affect ANY FAMILY earning less than $400k/ year?
What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

But, if they did, how's this?
AGI < 400K No mileage tax.
AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.
Proved you wrong twice in one post.

WHO's YOUR DADO!
Who is your DADO???.Gas here is up 80 cents since the dead man came in. THAT IS A FUCKING ASS HOLE TAX

now who is your dildo Dado?

Can someone SPECIFICALLY explain to me how a mileage tax and a VAT will not affect ANY FAMILY earning less than $400k/ year?
What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.

WHO's YOUR DADO!
Who is your DADO???.Gas here is up 80 cents since the dead man came in. THAT IS A FUCKING ASS HOLE TAX

It went from 1.99 to 2.89 here in Mickey Land since the election.

Just fucking the middle class.

What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.

WHO's YOUR DADO!

Consider everything over a buck 99 to be a value added tax up the pooper sideways.

Last edited:
It cost me $120 bucks to fill up my truck this morning....I can afford it....but what about people on public assistance or a fixed income...how will they survive?...don't libs care about people?...and now they want to tax those folks employers?...as if we didn't just go through a lock down....
So you have a truck with 40 gal capacity?
Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

How would that help the poor?

ITs 400 grand per couple

Happy now?

Boy people are on edge these days. Eeaasy big fella. Mileage I dont care if they dump the gas tax and make it comparable.
Unlikely. The reason this is a thing is that people are driving less and cara use less gas per mile so the fuel.tax isn't generating the revenue it used to.

And you fall for it everytime.
They espose the benefits of electic cars even to the point of giving tax credits.
When the tax money goes south they simply tax something else to make up the shortfall.
So whats the point again?

(CNN)Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said Monday that neither a gas tax nor a mileage tax would be part of President Joe Biden's sweeping infrastructure plan to be detailed on Wednesday.
"No, that's not part of the conversation about this infrastructure bill," Buttigieg told CNN's Jake Tapper on "The Lead" when asked whether a mileage tax, which would charge people based on how many miles they drive, would factor into paying for the plan.
He added that "no," a gas tax would not be a part of the plan either. Buttigieg also reiterated Biden's prior pledge not to raise taxes on Americans earning less than $400,000.
The absence of both taxes to fund the infrastructure proposal marks a shift from Buttigieg's comments Friday, when he indicated during a CNBC interview that both ideas could be on the table.

[/Stupid thread]

ITs 400 grand per couple

Happy now?

And you fall for it everytime.
They espose the benefits of electic cars even to the point of giving tax credits.
When the tax money goes south they simply tax something else to make up the shortfall.
So whats the point again?

Exactly! Buy an electric car to save on gas....oh.....did we mention the mileage tax? :auiqs.jpg:

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
$3.70 a gal idiot...I'll leave you to the math....gas is up here 75 cents a gal since the illegitimate resident moved into the white house....I guess the American tax payer and worker will save the planet all by themselves....stupid libs....
Blame yourselves for the prices.
People, fools like you, decided it was OK to not build protections into Texas' grid.
That's Republicans, just like you.
Trump Cheeto suckers JUST LIKE YOU.
So, when the grid failed, as was inevitable, your precious gas and oil wells failed as well creating a shortage.
Being Republicans they saw the opportunity to bleed the country for all they could get and so raised prices as far as they could.
So, young fool, with a big old gas tank and a tiny little brain,
If you're looking for someone to blame, check the side mirror next time you fill up.

The grid failed in a once in a lifetime event.
In all my 55 years in Texas I've had two incedences of frozen pipes that burst that cost me a grand total of $2500 bucks.
And clowns like you claim I should add an extra 20k in construction costs to my home to freeze proof it.
Same goes for our grid.

What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.

WHO's YOUR DADO!

Which is about what you were paying in 2019. Were you howling about gas prices under the terrible Republicans then? Maybe, but I don't remember it.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
$3.70 a gal idiot...I'll leave you to the math....gas is up here 75 cents a gal since the illegitimate resident moved into the white house....I guess the American tax payer and worker will save the planet all by themselves....stupid libs....
People, fools like you, decided it was OK to not build protections into Texas' grid.
So, when the grid failed, as was inevitable, your precious gas and oil wells failed as well creating a shortage.
Being Republicans they saw the opportunity to bleed the country for all they could get and so raised prices as far as they could.
If you're looking for someone to blame, check the side mirror next time you fill up.

In all my 55 years in Texas I've had two incedences of frozen pipes that burst that cost me a grand total of $2500 bucks.
And clowns like you claim I should add an extra 20k in construction costs to my home to freeze proof it.
Same goes for our grid.
LOLOL......Dulcolax is still hanging on to the once every 150 yr freeze and blaming it on repubs...lol

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
Brilliant. By parking it, he'd pay no more current gas taxes nor any mileage tax, thus helping no one.

Try again.
He'd not be getting 4 MPG.
He would pollute less.
Streets would be safer.

Parking it helps lots of people.

You try again!

How do you know what his milage is?
Why would streets be safer?
Seems to me he could keep himself safe by running over all of you brown shirts trying to attack him.
I'm certainly glad I drive a lifted truck so you shits dont get me high centered when I run your dumbasses over.
Does my truck offend you? I certainly hope so.
E932E61C-CD06-4679-AECE-691388F6DE78.jpeg

Thats not what he said two days ago.
I'd guess the backlash made him reconsider.
Had there been none you can damn well bet he would be more than happy to fuck over the poor.
You dems are some stupid MFers....

You won’t even have to own a car to pay the mileage tax. Your groceries and goods will increase in cost to pay for that. The homeless guy walking around with a grocery cart filled with his life possessions is going to pay for the mileage tax with his begging profits. A mileage tax hits everyone.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Same goes for our grid.
What were the lows those nights and how compared to the previous records.

Forum List

Back