Dems SWEAR that under their tax hike, no FAMILY making under $400k will pay a penny more in taxes...but what about mileage tax and VAT?

You won’t even have to own a car to pay the mileage tax. Your groceries and goods will increase in cost to pay for that. The homeless guy walking around with a grocery cart filled with his life possessions is going to pay for the mileage tax with his begging profits. A mileage tax hits everyone.
For years and years I've been trying to convince companies to adopt this car concept.

You won’t even have to own a car to pay the mileage tax. Your groceries and goods will increase in cost to pay for that. The homeless guy walking around with a grocery cart filled with his life possessions is going to pay for the mileage tax with his begging profits. A mileage tax hits everyone.
For years and years I've been trying to convince companies to adopt this car concept.

Doesn’t matter if your Dino ribs are tricked into your cave. You’re paying the tax.

It cost me $120 bucks to fill up my truck this morning....I can afford it....but what about people on public assistance or a fixed income...how will they survive?...don't libs care about people?...and now they want to tax those folks employers?...as if we didn't just go through a lock down....
So you have a truck with 40 gal capacity?
Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
$3.70 a gal idiot...I'll leave you to the math....gas is up here 75 cents a gal since the illegitimate resident moved into the white house....I guess the American tax payer and worker will save the planet all by themselves....stupid libs....
Blame yourselves for the prices.
People, fools like you, decided it was OK to not build protections into Texas' grid.
That's Republicans, just like you.
Trump Cheeto suckers JUST LIKE YOU.
So, when the grid failed, as was inevitable, your precious gas and oil wells failed as well creating a shortage.
Being Republicans they saw the opportunity to bleed the country for all they could get and so raised prices as far as they could.
So, young fool, with a big old gas tank and a tiny little brain,
If you're looking for someone to blame, check the side mirror next time you fill up.

The grid failed in a once in a lifetime event.
In all my 55 years in Texas I've had two incedences of frozen pipes that burst that cost me a grand total of $2500 bucks.
And clowns like you claim I should add an extra 20k in construction costs to my home to freeze proof it.
Same goes for our grid.
What were the lows those nights and how compared to the previous records.

Cant remember the official lows off the top of my head during the last hard freeze but they were not this low and they didnt last for a week.
I've never lost this many plants in my yard due to a freeze and we have the gardener plant freeze resistant plants so we dont have to go out and cover em.
In this case covering wouldnt have made a difference unless we strung Christas lights under the covers and even then it probably wouldnt have mattered according to my gardener.

(CNN)Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said Monday that neither a gas tax nor a mileage tax would be part of President Joe Biden's sweeping infrastructure plan to be detailed on Wednesday.
"No, that's not part of the conversation about this infrastructure bill," Buttigieg told CNN's Jake Tapper on "The Lead" when asked whether a mileage tax, which would charge people based on how many miles they drive, would factor into paying for the plan.
He added that "no," a gas tax would not be a part of the plan either. Buttigieg also reiterated Biden's prior pledge not to raise taxes on Americans earning less than $400,000.
The absence of both taxes to fund the infrastructure proposal marks a shift from Buttigieg's comments Friday, when he indicated during a CNBC interview that both ideas could be on the table.

Thats not what he said two days ago.
I'd guess the backlash made him reconsider.
Had there been none you can damn well bet he would be more than happy to fuck over the poor.
You dems are some stupid MFers....
'On the table' and 'In the bill' are two different things. I'll go with where things stand now and let you guys whine about what they said MIGHT happen before.

Can someone SPECIFICALLY explain to me how a mileage tax and a VAT will not affect ANY FAMILY earning less than $400k/ year?

Well there are two ways of doing it:

1. Only bill certain classes of taxpayers for "mileage", i.e. corporations, and those earning more than $400,000 per year. They can pay quarterly, monthly or annually, depending on the mileage and the amount of the tax involved.

2. Issue "tax refunds" of the amounts paid to individuals earning less than $400,000, based on their income. Canada issues quarterly refunds of their VAT to families with income of less than $35,000 per year - regardless of wealth, and an annual $240 carbon tax refund issued as part of your tax refund if your net income is less than $35,000. Those who qualify for gas tax refunds have to submitted mileage reports to obtain the credit in Canada. Something similar could be done in reverse for those who pay mileage tax in the USA.

Can someone SPECIFICALLY explain to me how a mileage tax and a VAT will not affect ANY FAMILY earning less than $400k/ year?
/—-/ democRATs lie about their agenda while their base lap it up and go along. Of course everyone will pay more in taxes. It all trickles down.

It cost me $120 bucks to fill up my truck this morning....I can afford it....but what about people on public assistance or a fixed income...how will they survive?...don't libs care about people?...and now they want to tax those folks employers?...as if we didn't just go through a lock down....
Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
Brilliant. By parking it, he'd pay no more current gas taxes nor any mileage tax, thus helping no one.

Try again.
He'd not be getting 4 MPG.
He would pollute less.
Streets would be safer.

Parking it helps lots of people.

You try again!
LOL! You don't get to dictate how people live their lives, kid. Get used to your impotence.
Hey dumber than me!
I gave advice on helping the poor.
Geez! Wot a maroon!

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
$3.70 a gal idiot...I'll leave you to the math....gas is up here 75 cents a gal since the illegitimate resident moved into the white house....I guess the American tax payer and worker will save the planet all by themselves....stupid libs....
People, fools like you, decided it was OK to not build protections into Texas' grid.
So, when the grid failed, as was inevitable, your precious gas and oil wells failed as well creating a shortage.
Being Republicans they saw the opportunity to bleed the country for all they could get and so raised prices as far as they could.
If you're looking for someone to blame, check the side mirror next time you fill up.
Government makes more money off a gallon of fuel than the oil companies do.
Back to the well dumbo!
Bring up the oil, sell it to yourself.
Take a huge writeoff.
Sell your oil to your refineries.
Sell the refined product to your stations.
Poor oil companies, sell it to the public for a nickel profit.

Hopefully you're not giving yourself financial advice.

What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

But, if they did, how's this?
AGI < 400K No mileage tax.
AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.
Proved you wrong twice in one post.

WHO's YOUR DADO!
Who is your DADO???.Gas here is up 80 cents since the dead man came in. THAT IS A FUCKING ASS HOLE TAX

now who is your dildo Dado?
Oh lookie. One of my fans has finally mastered 4th grade insults!

You are owned!
WHO IS YOUR DADO!

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

How would that help the poor?
Hey a capitalist ignoramus here!

Park 'em.
Less gas used.
More gas for sale.
Prices drop.
Helps poor.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

In all my 55 years in Texas I've had two incedences of frozen pipes that burst that cost me a grand total of $2500 bucks.
And clowns like you claim I should add an extra 20k in construction costs to my home to freeze proof it.
Same goes for our grid.
Well now let's look at the Texas failure....
How many BILLIONS will that cost before we're through? HMMMMMMMM?!?!?!
Obviously you are, in fact, as risk ignorant as the morons running the grid in Texas.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Same goes for our grid.
LOLOL......Dulcolax is still hanging on to the once every 150 yr freeze and blaming it on repubs...lol
Wow. It gets stupider with every post.

Not me, oh ye of tiny brain. Reports from everyone in the industry.

No one blamed Republicans for a freeze, but as Republicans do over and over, they turned their backs on their responsibilities and got caught with their pants down.

Learn a little about the political structure of texas energy.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
Brilliant. By parking it, he'd pay no more current gas taxes nor any mileage tax, thus helping no one.

Try again.
He would pollute less.
Streets would be safer.

You try again!

How do you know what his milage is?
Why would streets be safer?
Seems to me he could keep himself safe by running over all of you brown shirts trying to attack him.
I'm certainly glad I drive a lifted truck so you shits dont get me high centered when I run your dumbasses over.
Does my truck offend you? I certainly hope so.
View attachment 474045
$55k piece of crap.
and
GEEZ they just get dumber and dumber!

Fewer vehicles = safer roads

I mean, DAMN!

(CNN)Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said Monday that neither a gas tax nor a mileage tax would be part of President Joe Biden's sweeping infrastructure plan to be detailed on Wednesday.
"No, that's not part of the conversation about this infrastructure bill," Buttigieg told CNN's Jake Tapper on "The Lead" when asked whether a mileage tax, which would charge people based on how many miles they drive, would factor into paying for the plan.
He added that "no," a gas tax would not be a part of the plan either. Buttigieg also reiterated Biden's prior pledge not to raise taxes on Americans earning less than $400,000.
The absence of both taxes to fund the infrastructure proposal marks a shift from Buttigieg's comments Friday, when he indicated during a CNBC interview that both ideas could be on the table.

I hope he uses a spotter when he backpedals.

Biden never meant to keep his promise. Just like the Obama/Biden Admin quickly abandoned their pledge to not raise taxes on anyone making over $250k.

Raising taxes on corporations will lower income of workers proportionately (about 0.5% reduction in real wages for every 1% increase in tax), according to the American Enterprise Institute.

Plus, hiking taxes on corporations always results in them passing along the costs to the little people.

He is proposing a $200 per firearm tax.

He is proposing a drastic overhaul of retirement accounts that would amount to a tax hike on folks earning over $80,250.

Carbon taxes and green energy initiatives will raise prices for the poorest among us as well. Taxes that are levied on a percentage of energy costs will increase.
Vote Democrat: Because Fuck Regular Americans

Well there are two ways of doing it:

1. Only bill certain classes of taxpayers for "mileage", i.e. corporations, and those earning more than $400,000 per year. They can pay quarterly, monthly or annually, depending on the mileage and the amount of the tax involved.

2. Issue "tax refunds" of the amounts paid to individuals earning less than $400,000, based on their income. Canada issues quarterly refunds of their VAT to families with income of less than $35,000 per year - regardless of wealth, and an annual $240 carbon tax refund issued as part of your tax refund if your net income is less than $35,000. Those who qualify for gas tax refunds have to submitted mileage reports to obtain the credit in Canada. Something similar could be done in reverse for those who pay mileage tax in the USA.
Refunds. Awesome. Meanwhile, the poor have to come up with those taxes at the time of sale.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Try again.
He would pollute less.
Streets would be safer.

You try again!
LOL! You don't get to dictate how people live their lives, kid. Get used to your impotence.
Hey dumber than me!
I gave advice on helping the poor.
Geez! Wot a maroon!
I'm sure that fantasy comforts you. Your emotions may rule your life, but no one else has any obligation to change the way they live to suit you.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
Government makes more money off a gallon of fuel than the oil companies do.
Back to the well dumbo!
Bring up the oil, sell it to yourself.
Take a huge writeoff.
Sell your oil to your refineries.
Sell the refined product to your stations.
Poor oil companies, sell it to the public for a nickel profit.

Hopefully you're not giving yourself financial advice.
You're angry at the wrong people. But then, you're angry at the people you're told to be angry at.

BIG OIL BOOGA BOOGA!!

Forum List

Back