Dems SWEAR that under their tax hike, no FAMILY making under $400k will pay a penny more in taxes...but what about mileage tax and VAT?

It cost me $120 bucks to fill up my truck this morning....I can afford it....but what about people on public assistance or a fixed income...how will they survive?...don't libs care about people?...and now they want to tax those folks employers?...as if we didn't just go through a lock down....
So you have a truck with 40 gal capacity?
Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

What the f is this thread about? Some half-baked fantasies about some future bills?

Maybe you should use your fantasy some more and realize there could be a simple offsetting credit for families under certain income.
Are you serious. What OBiden care did to the health industry is horrific. Read the fucking half baked bill before passing it.

12,000 a GD yr in health premiums with a 8000 dollar fucking deductible.

You pay 20 FGD dollars in med costs before one dollar is paid out.

It cost me $120 bucks to fill up my truck this morning....I can afford it....but what about people on public assistance or a fixed income...how will they survive?...don't libs care about people?...and now they want to tax those folks employers?...as if we didn't just go through a lock down....
Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
Brilliant. By parking it, he'd pay no more current gas taxes nor any mileage tax, thus helping no one.

Try again.

VAT tax and completely simplify the income tax system. And retail tax while at it. Even the tax misery around. Somebody needs to pay for this US Baby Boomer Juggernaut of Gluttonous Consumption. Might as well be, Xers, Millennials, and Zers.

What the f is this thread about? Some half-baked fantasies about some future bills?

Maybe you should use your fantasy some more and realize there could be a simple offsetting credit for families under certain income.
Are you serious. What OBiden care did to the health industry is horrific. Read the fucking half baked bill before passing it.

I doubt you read it.

Just expand Medicare. It's the easiest and most economical solution.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
$3.70 a gal idiot...I'll leave you to the math....gas is up here 75 cents a gal since the illegitimate resident moved into the white house....I guess the American tax payer and worker will save the planet all by themselves....stupid libs....

VAT tax and completely simplify the income tax system. And retail tax while at it. Even the tax misery around. Somebody needs to pay for this US Baby Boomer Juggernaut of Gluttonous Consumption. Might as well be, Xers, Millennials, and Zers.
Oh, but they don't want to replace the income tax with VAT. No, that'll be an addition.

I doubt you read it.

I really appreciate your post and your knowledge on this subject.

Me? I've been a life and health professional since Reagan so please excuse any ignorance on my part.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
$3.70 a gal idiot...I'll leave you to the math....gas is up here 75 cents a gal since the illegitimate resident moved into the white house....I guess the American tax payer and worker will save the planet all by themselves....stupid libs....
Call him Dulcolax. Just a stool softener.

I doubt you read it.

What would your doctor say to you if you told them you wanted your visits cut in half cost wise, longer exams and better care? OHH...Tell the nurse you want her to take half in pay.

Know what I'd do if i was your doc? Grab you by the pussy and throw your ass out of the practice.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
Brilliant. By parking it, he'd pay no more current gas taxes nor any mileage tax, thus helping no one.

Try again.
He'd not be getting 4 MPG.
He would pollute less.
Streets would be safer.

Parking it helps lots of people.

You try again!

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
Blame yourselves for the prices.
People, fools like you, decided it was OK to not build protections into Texas' grid.
That's Republicans, just like you.
Trump Cheeto suckers JUST LIKE YOU.
So, when the grid failed, as was inevitable, your precious gas and oil wells failed as well creating a shortage.
Being Republicans they saw the opportunity to bleed the country for all they could get and so raised prices as far as they could.
So, young fool, with a big old gas tank and a tiny little brain,
If you're looking for someone to blame, check the side mirror next time you fill up.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Try again.
He'd not be getting 4 MPG.
He would pollute less.
Streets would be safer.

Parking it helps lots of people.

You try again!
LOL! You don't get to dictate how people live their lives, kid. Get used to your impotence.

Can someone SPECIFICALLY explain to me how a mileage tax and a VAT will not affect ANY FAMILY earning less than $400k/ year?
The milage tax will bend over the working poor and middle classes
The middle classes are the biggest commuters ...by far

Lol
But wait
Thiers more

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
Blame yourselves for the prices.
People, fools like you, decided it was OK to not build protections into Texas' grid.
That's Republicans, just like you.
Trump Cheeto suckers JUST LIKE YOU.
So, when the grid failed, as was inevitable, your precious gas and oil wells failed as well creating a shortage.
Being Republicans they saw the opportunity to bleed the country for all they could get and so raised prices as far as they could.
So, young fool, with a big old gas tank and a tiny little brain,
If you're looking for someone to blame, check the side mirror next time you fill up.
Government makes more money off a gallon of fuel than the oil companies do.

Can someone SPECIFICALLY explain to me how a mileage tax and a VAT will not affect ANY FAMILY earning less than $400k/ year?
da07a06f2376cf19022520a0e530ef37.jpg

Forum List

Back