Dems SWEAR that under their tax hike, no FAMILY making under $400k will pay a penny more in taxes...but what about mileage tax and VAT?

It cost me $120 bucks to fill up my truck this morning....I can afford it....but what about people on public assistance or a fixed income...how will they survive?...don't libs care about people?...and now they want to tax those folks employers?...as if we didn't just go through a lock down....
So you have a truck with 40 gal capacity?
Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
Brilliant. By parking it, he'd pay no more current gas taxes nor any mileage tax, thus helping no one.

Try again.
He'd not be getting 4 MPG.
He would pollute less.
Streets would be safer.

Parking it helps lots of people.

You try again!
LOL! You don't get to dictate how people live their lives, kid. Get used to your impotence.
Hey dumber than me!
I gave advice on helping the poor.
Geez! Wot a maroon!
I'm sure that fantasy comforts you. Your emotions may rule your life, but no one else has any obligation to change the way they live to suit you.
In 100 years we'll both be dead but I'll still be right.
You will do what I'm saying. Just a matter of time.
What are you, 12?

An electric vehicle is simply not practical where I live. I won't ever buy one.

Looks like you need to buy 2 then.
Was a time when tiny minds thought a truck was not practical where they lived. I mean, they had donkeys mules, and wagons.
They and you are both wrong.
Do you live here?

No?

Then you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
You know little brick-brain...
I don't need to live on Everest to know it's cold and white.
You know, like your ex wives.
So, describe your experience with designing and building electric heavy duty vehicles.
What? You don't have any experience?
Well, it seems "you don't know what the fuck you're talking about."
BWAHAHAHA
You don't live in a rural area. But you're a leftist, so you believe you know everything.

Only ever been married once. 30 years in June. It's been awesome.

I have experience operating and maintaining diesel-powered generators in the US Air Force. The MEP-012As were my favorite -- a Cummins KTA-38 12 cylinder, twin-turbo, intercooled engine. The generator is rated for 750 kilowatts, but will put out a megawatt if the phase current is below 120 amps. The hot side of the turbos glow red at night.

Hey, I know! You can replace the engine on a generator with an electric motor! Plug it into itself, and yOU HAVE PERPETUAL MOTION!! Be sure to tell AOC about that idea.

Oh, wait, no...that won't work. Y'know, like all-electric vehicles in rural areas. It's fine for you lemmings in the cities, but they don't have the range -- and in many cases, the power -- for what we need.

So, you buy what you want. Nobody gives a shit. But stop pretending you get to decide what everyone else needs. You'll go through life bitter and disappointed.
Ya know...
Those guys 120 years ago said the same thing about their buggy whips.
You know what happened to them?
Same as will happen to you.
I'm sure you think -- sorry, wrong word -- feel that's an adequate refutation, but it boils down to little more than NUH UH.

Child.

It cost me $120 bucks to fill up my truck this morning....I can afford it....but what about people on public assistance or a fixed income...how will they survive?...don't libs care about people?...and now they want to tax those folks employers?...as if we didn't just go through a lock down....
Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
Brilliant. By parking it, he'd pay no more current gas taxes nor any mileage tax, thus helping no one.

Try again.
He would pollute less.
Streets would be safer.

You try again!
LOL! You don't get to dictate how people live their lives, kid. Get used to your impotence.
Hey dumber than me!
Geez! Wot a maroon!
I'm sure that fantasy comforts you. Your emotions may rule your life, but no one else has any obligation to change the way they live to suit you.
What are you, 12?

Was a time when tiny minds thought a truck was not practical where they lived. I mean, they had donkeys mules, and wagons.
Do you live here?

No?

So, describe your experience with designing and building electric heavy duty vehicles.
BWAHAHAHA
You don't live in a rural area. But you're a leftist, so you believe you know everything.

I have experience operating and maintaining diesel-powered generators in the US Air Force. The MEP-012As were my favorite -- a Cummins KTA-38 12 cylinder, twin-turbo, intercooled engine. The generator is rated for 750 kilowatts, but will put out a megawatt if the phase current is below 120 amps. The hot side of the turbos glow red at night.

Hey, I know! You can replace the engine on a generator with an electric motor! Plug it into itself, and yOU HAVE PERPETUAL MOTION!! Be sure to tell AOC about that idea.

Oh, wait, no...that won't work. Y'know, like all-electric vehicles in rural areas. It's fine for you lemmings in the cities, but they don't have the range -- and in many cases, the power -- for what we need.

So, you buy what you want. Nobody gives a shit. But stop pretending you get to decide what everyone else needs. You'll go through life bitter and disappointed.
Ya know...
I'm sure you think -- sorry, wrong word -- feel that's an adequate refutation, but it boils down to little more than NUH UH.

Child.
Please.
Those who ignore history are just dumb as shit.
Each and every excuse you give for your boy toy is just that. Excuses.
Because, unless you're standing here admitting to being dumb as a stack of dirty underwear, and smelling as good, then two things are know:
Smart people don't invest that money in expensive toys and
Dumb people do.

SO
You're either a dumbass liar
Or just a dumbass.

Either way you still got a big old anchor around your neck and all those beautiful payments
While smart people like me have money to spend.

Can someone SPECIFICALLY explain to me how a mileage tax and a VAT will not affect ANY FAMILY earning less than $400k/ year?
What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

But, if they did, how's this?
AGI < 400K No mileage tax.
AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.
Proved you wrong twice in one post.

WHO's YOUR DADO!
Who is your DADO???.Gas here is up 80 cents since the dead man came in. THAT IS A FUCKING ASS HOLE TAX

now who is your dildo Dado?
Oh lookie. One of my fans has finally mastered 4th grade insults!

You are owned!
WHO IS YOUR DADO!
How do you get to work genius?...not everyone can walk ride a bike or take public transit...especially now....and not everyone lives down the block from where they work...
And its the poorest among us that must travel the furthest to work each day....
But you don't give a rip about anyone but yourself...as long as your fears of the end of the world are sated you are good to go...
You sir or madam are an imbecile...no thought or concern for your fellow man...
Selfish angry gullible and scared to death that we are destroying the planet....
We can't destroy the planet dummy....how self delusional must one be to think we could....
Wasn't going to attack but then you turned all asshole so, what can I do?

Seems you answered your own question there numb-nuts. If you're concerned about this eventuality then it would seem you're calling for action now.

And
I never said anything about saving or destroying the planet. That's just another lie.
You are a good poster Dulcolax. Ease up the emotions a bit especially longtime members......Peace
Still your DADO!
No. But you will always be my Dulcolax
How does it feel to be owned? To know I've always got a room, hell, probably a suite, in your tiny mind? That, when you try to sleep at night, I will be right there keeping you awake. You're welcome.
What does it say about a person that feels joy of owning a nameless entity on a message board?....
Any other reason to be here?
Anyone here ever change their mind based on these "conversations?"
You seriously don't think you're performing some public service?!?!?!
There's three types here. Trolls, me, and then the rest.

I come to be challenged. To know more and learn more.
That rarely happens.
So, while waiting I take pleasure in owning those who try.
Want to see me change my behavior?
Don't be stupid
Don't be dishonest
And don't start the conversation with insults.
Oh, you're definitely challenged.
Around here? Hardly. Half the time here I feel guilty for beating up on the retarded. Like right now.
"Mentally challenged", I meant. Thought it was rather obvious, too. Guess not.
Truly the only thing rather obvious around here is is your single digit IQ.
So go drive your big old truck that quarter mile to the grocery store and load up that quart of milk for your long winter's whining.
Ummm...it's April. Spring's here. Moron.

It's hilarious how you believe I need your permission to do anything. :auiqs.jpg:
You have my permission to be as stupid as you want.

Spring means what? An arbitrary designation having nothing to do with weather and everything to do with the earth's position relative to the sun.

Obviously weather is yet another subject that confuses you right down to your skid marks.

Can someone SPECIFICALLY explain to me how a mileage tax and a VAT will not affect ANY FAMILY earning less than $400k/ year?
What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.

WHO's YOUR DADO!
Who is your DADO???.Gas here is up 80 cents since the dead man came in. THAT IS A FUCKING ASS HOLE TAX

You are owned!
WHO IS YOUR DADO!
How do you get to work genius?...not everyone can walk ride a bike or take public transit...especially now....and not everyone lives down the block from where they work...
But you don't give a rip about anyone but yourself...as long as your fears of the end of the world are sated you are good to go...
Selfish angry gullible and scared to death that we are destroying the planet....
We can't destroy the planet dummy....how self delusional must one be to think we could....

Seems you answered your own question there numb-nuts. If you're concerned about this eventuality then it would seem you're calling for action now.

And
I never said anything about saving or destroying the planet. That's just another lie.
You are a good poster Dulcolax. Ease up the emotions a bit especially longtime members......Peace
Still your DADO!
How does it feel to be owned? To know I've always got a room, hell, probably a suite, in your tiny mind? That, when you try to sleep at night, I will be right there keeping you awake. You're welcome.
What does it say about a person that feels joy of owning a nameless entity on a message board?....

That rarely happens.
Don't be stupid
Don't be dishonest
Around here? Hardly. Half the time here I feel guilty for beating up on the retarded. Like right now.
So go drive your big old truck that quarter mile to the grocery store and load up that quart of milk for your long winter's whining.
What's VERY obvious is that HE is much more intelligent than YOU based on the content of your respective posts.
Please! You judging intelligence is like Moms Mabley judging a beauty contest.

But

Look at this everyone!!!!!

I've got my own stalker.
You do know what you're doing is a federal crime?
So, what is it? Sexual? Want some of my tighty whiteys? Want me to bless your worthless existence?
What is the core of your sickness?

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Try again.
He would pollute less.
Streets would be safer.

You try again!
Hey dumber than me!
Geez! Wot a maroon!
What are you, 12?

Do you live here?

No?

BWAHAHAHA

Ya know...

Child.
Please.
Because, unless you're standing here admitting to being dumb as a stack of dirty underwear, and smelling as good, then two things are know:
Dumb people do.

SO
Or just a dumbass.

Either way you still got a big old anchor around your neck and all those beautiful payments
Those who ignore history are doomed to vote Democrat.

Meanwhile, you can't even keep track of who you're whining at. I don't have a "boy toy", as you refer to it in your unmerited arrogance.

And no amount of your imagined superiority changes the fact you don't get to tell people how to live their lives.

What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.

WHO's YOUR DADO!
They need to max out their paranoia quota every day, so they just make stuff up as they go.

What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.

WHO's YOUR DADO!

You are owned!
WHO IS YOUR DADO!

And
Still your DADO!

That rarely happens.
Don't be stupid
Don't be dishonest

It's hilarious how you believe I need your permission to do anything. :auiqs.jpg:

Spring means what? An arbitrary designation having nothing to do with weather and everything to do with the earth's position relative to the sun.

Obviously weather is yet another subject that confuses you right down to your skid marks.
Uh huh. The Vernal Equinox, or Spring Equinox, was on March 20th. So its officially spring. per both the weather and the Earth's orbit.

Now go shake your fist at the sky some more.

What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.

WHO's YOUR DADO!

You are owned!
WHO IS YOUR DADO!

And
Still your DADO!

That rarely happens.
Don't be stupid
Don't be dishonest

Uh huh. The Vernal Equinox, or Spring Equinox, was on March 20th. So its officially spring. per both the weather and the Earth's orbit.

lol

wslr8.jpg

What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.

WHO's YOUR DADO!

You are owned!
WHO IS YOUR DADO!

And
Still your DADO!

That rarely happens.
Don't be stupid
Don't be dishonest
What's VERY obvious is that HE is much more intelligent than YOU based on the content of your respective posts.
Please! You judging intelligence is like Moms Mabley judging a beauty contest.

But

Look at this everyone!!!!!

I've got my own stalker.
You do know what you're doing is a federal crime?
So, what is it? Sexual? Want some of my tighty whiteys? Want me to bless your worthless existence?
What is the core of your sickness?
WTF is wrong with you??...You have insulted many many long time inhabitants you dick faced mother fucker.
You're a sniveling little butt hurt bitch Dulcolax. Even I saw some value in you at the beginning, but you're 100 paarcent DickHead..................Even I give respect to long timers no matter who they be bumble bee

Quit insulting veterans or we'll drive you so batty you wouldn't believe

What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.

WHO's YOUR DADO!

You got a link to that legislation proposal?

Explain how no one earning under $400k will pay a VAT?

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Try again.
He would pollute less.
Streets would be safer.

You try again!
Hey dumber than me!
Geez! Wot a maroon!
What are you, 12?

Do you live here?

No?

BWAHAHAHA

Ya know...

Child.
Please.
Dumb people do.

SO
Or just a dumbass.

Meanwhile, you can't even keep track of who you're whining at. I don't have a "boy toy", as you refer to it in your unmerited arrogance.

And no amount of your imagined superiority changes the fact you don't get to tell people how to live their lives.
Do what you will.
But you will do as I say.
Do it now and save time, money, aggravation.
Or
Do it later and enjoy the aggravation and extra expense.

In either case your choice to be stupid affects my life not one little bit.

now don't you have some boy-toy payments to catch up on?

What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.

WHO's YOUR DADO!

You are owned!
WHO IS YOUR DADO!

And
Still your DADO!

That rarely happens.
Don't be stupid
Don't be dishonest

Would it matter if we called it REHARDSOR? How about any other collection of syllables?
Would the date change?
Would the weather change?
As noted, AN ARBITRARY DESIGNATION with no real meaning.

Any more attempts at "appearing" smart?

What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.

WHO's YOUR DADO!

NO!.
I was asked HOW it could happen.
I answered.
Obviously the answer was too much for you.

And
If you want an answer go back to my response and actually read it.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Try again.
He would pollute less.
Streets would be safer.

You try again!
Hey dumber than me!
Geez! Wot a maroon!
What are you, 12?

Do you live here?

No?

BWAHAHAHA

Ya know...

Child.
Please.
Dumb people do.

SO
Or just a dumbass.

Do what you will.
Or

"But you will do as I say."

Nope. You can eat shit.

And if my choices don't affect your life, why are you so emotional about making me do what you want?

Fucking retard.

What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.

WHO's YOUR DADO!

You are owned!
WHO IS YOUR DADO!

And
Still your DADO!

That rarely happens.
Don't be stupid
Don't be dishonest

Would it matter if we called it REHARDSOR? How about any other collection of syllables?
Would the date change?

You fucked up, kid. Grow up and own it.

What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.

WHO's YOUR DADO!

NO!.
I was asked HOW it could happen.
I answered.
Obviously the answer was too much for you.

And
If you want an answer go back to my response and actually read it.

How will a VAT only affect those earning over $400k?

What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.

WHO's YOUR DADO!

You are owned!
WHO IS YOUR DADO!

And
Still your DADO!

That rarely happens.
Don't be stupid
Don't be dishonest

Would the date change?

Could you imagine having to live or work with this fukterd...lol

What a disrespectful little snot.

What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.

WHO's YOUR DADO!

You are owned!
WHO IS YOUR DADO!

And
Still your DADO!

That rarely happens.
Don't be stupid
Don't be dishonest

Would the date change?

Nobody at his work speaks to him.

What mileage tax?
What VAT?
They don't exist.

AGI < 400K VAT credit.

There ya go.

WHO's YOUR DADO!

You are owned!
WHO IS YOUR DADO!

And
Still your DADO!

That rarely happens.
Don't be stupid
Don't be dishonest

Would the date change?

Nobody at his work speaks to him.
Hope he doesn't work at the post office. I'd ask to change branches asap.

Some posters were born Dick Heads. And it starts with Post Uno. Lol

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Try again.
He would pollute less.
Streets would be safer.

You try again!
Hey dumber than me!
Geez! Wot a maroon!
What are you, 12?

Do you live here?

No?

BWAHAHAHA

Ya know...

Child.
Please.
Dumb people do.

SO
Or just a dumbass.

Do what you will.
Or

"But you will do as I say."

Nope. You can eat shit.

And if my choices don't affect your life, why are you so emotional about making me do what you want?

Fucking retard.
Me? Make you?????
I'll not "make" you "do" anything.
You'll choose to.
It may be sooner when it is a clear benefit
or
It may be later when there's few choices

Several automakers have announced EV only lineups by 2035.
Can't stop the future.

Forum List

Back