Dems SWEAR that under their tax hike, no FAMILY making under $400k will pay a penny more in taxes...but what about mileage tax and VAT?

It cost me $120 bucks to fill up my truck this morning....I can afford it....but what about people on public assistance or a fixed income...how will they survive?...don't libs care about people?...and now they want to tax those folks employers?...as if we didn't just go through a lock down....

Crocodile tears.

But what about the poor people?

It cost me $120 bucks to fill up my truck this morning....I can afford it....but what about people on public assistance or a fixed income...how will they survive?...don't libs care about people?...and now they want to tax those folks employers?...as if we didn't just go through a lock down....

They buy fuel efficient transportation or take public transportation. That was easy. You couldn't think of that, stupid?

Crocodile tears.

What about a class of people you give absolutely no fucks about? What about them? C'mon fuck nugget. Dazzle me with your bullshit.

Crocodile tears.

What about a class of people you give absolutely no fucks about? What about them? C'mon fuck nugget. Dazzle me with your bullshit.

You should be asking your dementia addled prez that question.
He's the one who can do something about it.
Perhaps your moron and chief could cut the gas tax?

I'm asking you the question, you fucking pussy. And there you go deflecting, because you're worthless and stupid.

The President of the United States has no pull over the price of oil. Holy shit balls you're dumb as a post. It's like having a political discussion with a chicken.

1617331303503.png

Crocodile tears.
Save them up...because you are going to need them....

Crocodile tears.
Save them up...because you are going to need them....

Yeah. That means nothing.

Electric cars produce as much pollution
No they do not
, wear and tear on the roads, require as much police regulation, etc.,
Then it is a break even deal. No more, no less, then what's your problem?
Clearly electric cars should be paying up on their share or road taxes.
It depends on what road tax you are referring to.
It is just like people who use untaxed diesel oil in a diesel car on the road
All fossil fuels are finite and on their way out of the energy business. In 30-40 years there will no longer be gasoline/desel vehicles driving on our roads.
It is illegal to not pay your fair road taxes.
In the city I live in we have a road tax on some newer roads and a sticker on your car is read when you use this road and you are charged a fee for using the road.
As a resident, I have no objections
:)-

We already know that there will have to be a different tax method as gas cars diminish. Maybe the taxing when you use certain roads is the answer. But trying to recoup that loss when you register an EV definately isn't the answer.
The newer cars will be broadcasting info directly to a central server that will bill the electric vehicle by the number of miles driven. GM has had OnStar for years, Ford has a similar service. Vehicles with these services have led to hit and run arrests and convictions due to the car reporting the accident. A bill would be sent for the mileage tax that you owe. Additionally, cars can be disabled today remotely. If you don't pay your mileage tax--they just disable your car. Yeah, they don't want to control you.

No they do not
All fossil fuels are finite and on their way out of the energy business. In 30-40 years there will no longer be gasoline/desel vehicles driving on our roads.
In the city I live in we have a road tax on some newer roads and a sticker on your car is read when you use this road and you are charged a fee for using the road.

We already know that there will have to be a different tax method as gas cars diminish. Maybe the taxing when you use certain roads is the answer. But trying to recoup that loss when you register an EV definately isn't the answer.
The newer cars will be broadcasting info directly to a central server that will bill the electric vehicle by the number of miles driven. GM has had OnStar for years, Ford has a similar service. Vehicles with these services have led to hit and run arrests and convictions due to the car reporting the accident. A bill would be sent for the mileage tax that you owe. Additionally, cars can be disabled today remotely. If you don't pay your mileage tax--they just disable your car. Yeah, they don't want to control you.

Fantasy. All that shit is hyperbole. OnStar and SYNC are options on Ford and Chevy vehicles, and you don't have to have either in a new vehicle purchase. They are safety features that utilize GPS, sometimes in cabin/side view/back up cameras and LTE. It saves lives. It also aids when someone steals it, because 'they' can cut the engine in that situation. It also aids in crime prevention. So why is this a bad thing again?

No they do not

Fantasy. All that shit is hyperbole. OnStar and SYNC are options on Ford and Chevy vehicles, and you don't have to have either in a new vehicle purchase. They are safety features that utilize GPS, sometimes in cabin/side view/back up cameras and LTE. It saves lives. It also aids when someone steals it, because 'they' can cut the engine in that situation. It also aids in crime prevention. So why is this a bad thing again?
I used those services as examples of the technology they have today, Einstein. When the entire country is driving electric cars, that is EXACTLY how you will be taxed. Because you have no grasp on reality is what the problem is. BTW, OnStar is installed on most GM vehicles but is only activated as a service on subscription. The vehicle still communicates with the server. Education is a beautiful thing--you should get one.

I used those services as examples of the technology they have today, Einstein.

Yeah. I know. Hence the response, dip shit.

When the entire country is driving electric cars

You will be long dead by then. So will I. This is a stupid, manufactured political outrage. My home will run on fossil fuels until I die. I know that. But I know in the future, that will have to change. It's a change politics will have little effect upon, because energy affects all of us, and we'll get it no matter what.

They'll still fuck it up.

that is EXACTLY how you will be taxed. Because you have no grasp on reality is what the problem is

I've seen no evidence, at all, of what you're on about.

The company I work for is in its second round of layoffs just this year alone. When taxes go up, I guarantee you there will be a third round. Like you, I can afford gas at $3.00 a gallon but it wasn't always so. Today I spent 75 dollars to fill up; I must have a smaller tank than you have. It saddens me terribly, though, when I see pumps where the person before had bought 5 dollars or 10 dollars of gas. I remember when I was younger doing the same: buying gas a dollar or two at a time because it was all I could afford. The effects of a gas tax hike will be devastating to tens of millions of American families.

So you have a truck with 40 gal capacity?
Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
Brilliant. By parking it, he'd pay no more current gas taxes nor any mileage tax, thus helping no one.

Try again.
He'd not be getting 4 MPG.
He would pollute less.
Streets would be safer.

Parking it helps lots of people.

You try again!

How do you know what his milage is?
Why would streets be safer?
Seems to me he could keep himself safe by running over all of you brown shirts trying to attack him.
I'm certainly glad I drive a lifted truck so you shits dont get me high centered when I run your dumbasses over.
Does my truck offend you? I certainly hope so.
View attachment 474045
$55k piece of crap.
and
GEEZ they just get dumber and dumber!

Fewer vehicles = safer roads

I mean, DAMN!

55k?
Yeah you're a dumbfuck.
You obviously have no idea of the mods dont to my my truck.

So you paid more than that for your truck and your calling him the dumbfuck?
ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

What the fuck does that even mean?
Are you jealous of my income?
No, he's laughing at the stupidity of investing that much money in a depreciating asset. You know what your truck looks like while sitting on the inside? No? Then this big splash of cash you're so proud of was only so other people could see how much you got.

Consider both the financial waste and the reason.

So you're poor....got it.
You'd really hate to hear what my house cost and the new 50 acre property we're looking at.

.....oh,and there's a reason I own truck. I'd tell you why but it would only be rubbing it in your face even more.

So your full of tRump, got it. Who knew?
MAGA

Not an actual fact or point from the right in 11 pages. Matt Gaetz would be proud of the posters here.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
Brilliant. By parking it, he'd pay no more current gas taxes nor any mileage tax, thus helping no one.

Try again.
He would pollute less.
Streets would be safer.

You try again!

Seems to me he could keep himself safe by running over all of you brown shirts trying to attack him.
I'm certainly glad I drive a lifted truck so you shits dont get me high centered when I run your dumbasses over.
View attachment 474045
$55k piece of crap.
and

I mean, DAMN!

55k?
Yeah you're a dumbfuck.

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

No, he's laughing at the stupidity of investing that much money in a depreciating asset. You know what your truck looks like while sitting on the inside? No? Then this big splash of cash you're so proud of was only so other people could see how much you got.

You'd really hate to hear what my house cost and the new 50 acre property we're looking at.

.....oh,and there's a reason I own truck. I'd tell you why but it would only be rubbing it in your face even more.

MAGA

That makes no sense at all.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Try again.
He would pollute less.
Streets would be safer.

You try again!

View attachment 474045
$55k piece of crap.
and

I mean, DAMN!

55k?
Yeah you're a dumbfuck.

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

MAGA

Neither do ewe!
MAGA

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Try again.
He would pollute less.
Streets would be safer.

You try again!

View attachment 474045
$55k piece of crap.
and

I mean, DAMN!

55k?
Yeah you're a dumbfuck.

ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

MAGA

Neither do ewe!
MAGA

What a witty comeback........

I'm asking you the question, you fucking pussy. And there you go deflecting, because you're worthless and stupid.

The President of the United States has no pull over the price of oil. Holy shit balls you're dumb as a post. It's like having a political discussion with a chicken.
Once again, the level of your stupidity show itself. Of course, the policies of a president can have profound effects on a myriad of things--oil being one. Go back to school and this time stay in class instead of smoking dope behind the gym.

VAT tax and completely simplify the income tax system. And retail tax while at it. Even the tax misery around. Somebody needs to pay for this US Baby Boomer Juggernaut of Gluttonous Consumption. Might as well be, Xers, Millennials, and Zers.
Oh, but they don't want to replace the income tax with VAT. No, that'll be an addition.
And as usual, that is what you do. Fixate.

What the fuck do you propose, you fucking genius? Doesn't have to have a lot of detail, just Broad Fucking Paint Brush Strokes.
I propose you eat shit. Is that detailed enough for you?
Eating shit does not need detail. Just ask your ancenstory that left you behind. I mean really, you propose nothing of any merit. Other than eating shit. Fuck Off Moron.

Forum List

Back