Dems SWEAR that under their tax hike, no FAMILY making under $400k will pay a penny more in taxes...but what about mileage tax and VAT?

It cost me $120 bucks to fill up my truck this morning....I can afford it....but what about people on public assistance or a fixed income...how will they survive?...don't libs care about people?...and now they want to tax those folks employers?...as if we didn't just go through a lock down....
So you have a truck with 40 gal capacity?
Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
Brilliant. By parking it, he'd pay no more current gas taxes nor any mileage tax, thus helping no one.

Try again.
He'd not be getting 4 MPG.
He would pollute less.
Streets would be safer.

Parking it helps lots of people.

You try again!

How do you know what his milage is?
Why would streets be safer?
Seems to me he could keep himself safe by running over all of you brown shirts trying to attack him.
I'm certainly glad I drive a lifted truck so you shits dont get me high centered when I run your dumbasses over.
Does my truck offend you? I certainly hope so.
View attachment 474045
$55k piece of crap.
and
GEEZ they just get dumber and dumber!

Fewer vehicles = safer roads

I mean, DAMN!

55k?
Yeah you're a dumbfuck.
You obviously have no idea of the mods dont to my my truck.

So you paid more than that for your truck and your calling him the dumbfuck?
ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

What the fuck does that even mean?
Are you jealous of my income?

It cost me $120 bucks to fill up my truck this morning....I can afford it....but what about people on public assistance or a fixed income...how will they survive?...don't libs care about people?...and now they want to tax those folks employers?...as if we didn't just go through a lock down....
Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
Brilliant. By parking it, he'd pay no more current gas taxes nor any mileage tax, thus helping no one.

Try again.
He'd not be getting 4 MPG.
He would pollute less.
Streets would be safer.

Parking it helps lots of people.

You try again!

How do you know what his milage is?
Why would streets be safer?
Seems to me he could keep himself safe by running over all of you brown shirts trying to attack him.
I'm certainly glad I drive a lifted truck so you shits dont get me high centered when I run your dumbasses over.
Does my truck offend you? I certainly hope so.
View attachment 474045
$55k piece of crap.
and
GEEZ they just get dumber and dumber!

Fewer vehicles = safer roads

I mean, DAMN!

55k?
Yeah you're a dumbfuck.
You obviously have no idea of the mods dont to my my truck.

So you paid more than that for your truck and your calling him the dumbfuck?
ROTFLMFAO
MAGA

What the fuck does that even mean?
Are you jealous of my income?

Hell no, saying you're a dumbfuck for paying more than $55,000 for a 1/2 ton pickup unless you are working it.

MAGA

We've Been putting off the infrastructure investment for generations. Its time to bite the bullet and do it. There is a lot to like in the bill...and a lot to not like so much.

Again, this is where Biden could actually do something bi-partisan and for the American people.

Have the GOP leadership over on Friday, find out where there is common ground. Draft the bill on Tuesday (Easter Monday is a holiday I think) and vote on it by next Friday. Anything he wants that is left out of the bill, that is when start politicking.

But a lot of this stuff could get done pretty quick. Everyone with eyeballs can see that our airports are not keeping pace with those in other nations. We need to address the traffic in our big cities, we need high speed rail across the continent. We need to deepen and expand our ports so freight can be closer to the markets. These airports, big cities, and ports are in blue states, red states, and purple states. Its a no-brainer and would be easy to do. But, of course, he won't do it.... Its frustrating.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
$3.70 a gal idiot...I'll leave you to the math....gas is up here 75 cents a gal since the illegitimate resident moved into the white house....I guess the American tax payer and worker will save the planet all by themselves....stupid libs....
Blame yourselves for the prices.
People, fools like you, decided it was OK to not build protections into Texas' grid.
That's Republicans, just like you.
Trump Cheeto suckers JUST LIKE YOU.
So, when the grid failed, as was inevitable, your precious gas and oil wells failed as well creating a shortage.
Being Republicans they saw the opportunity to bleed the country for all they could get and so raised prices as far as they could.
So, young fool, with a big old gas tank and a tiny little brain,
If you're looking for someone to blame, check the side mirror next time you fill up.

The grid failed in a once in a lifetime event.
In all my 55 years in Texas I've had two incedences of frozen pipes that burst that cost me a grand total of $2500 bucks.
And clowns like you claim I should add an extra 20k in construction costs to my home to freeze proof it.
Same goes for our grid.
LOLOL......Dulcolax is still hanging on to the once every 150 yr freeze and blaming it on repubs...lol

If it's a "once in 150 year freeze", why did a similar freeze happen in 2011? And 1989? Three dangerous freezes in less than 50 years, is hardly a "once in 150 year freeze".

Texans were warned in 1989 that the looming climate change crisis would increase these events, but as always, Republicans ignore climate science, because it doesn't fit their agenda, so they pretend it isn't happening.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.
$3.70 a gal idiot...I'll leave you to the math....gas is up here 75 cents a gal since the illegitimate resident moved into the white house....I guess the American tax payer and worker will save the planet all by themselves....stupid libs....
People, fools like you, decided it was OK to not build protections into Texas' grid.
So, when the grid failed, as was inevitable, your precious gas and oil wells failed as well creating a shortage.
Being Republicans they saw the opportunity to bleed the country for all they could get and so raised prices as far as they could.
If you're looking for someone to blame, check the side mirror next time you fill up.

In all my 55 years in Texas I've had two incedences of frozen pipes that burst that cost me a grand total of $2500 bucks.
And clowns like you claim I should add an extra 20k in construction costs to my home to freeze proof it.
Same goes for our grid.
LOLOL......Dulcolax is still hanging on to the once every 150 yr freeze and blaming it on repubs...lol

If it's a "once in 150 year freeze", why did a similar freeze happen in 2011? And 1989? Three dangerous freezes in less than 50 years, is hardly a "once in 150 year freeze".

Texans were warned in 1989 that the looming climate change crisis would increase these events, but as always, Republicans ignore climate science, because it doesn't fit their agenda, so they pretend it isn't happening.

The last hard freeze was in 89 and it wasnt even close to this one.
I live here,I know.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Same goes for our grid.

Every day I have to tell you libturd women to take your fucking meds because I just push you over the edge.

So I do it for your protection you're welcome.

We've Been putting off the infrastructure investment for generations. Its time to bite the bullet and do it. There is a lot to like in the bill...and a lot to not like so much.

Again, this is where Biden could actually do something bi-partisan and for the American people.

Have the GOP leadership over on Friday, find out where there is common ground. Draft the bill on Tuesday (Easter Monday is a holiday I think) and vote on it by next Friday. Anything he wants that is left out of the bill, that is when start politicking.

But a lot of this stuff could get done pretty quick. Everyone with eyeballs can see that our airports are not keeping pace with those in other nations. We need to address the traffic in our big cities, we need high speed rail across the continent. We need to deepen and expand our ports so freight can be closer to the markets. These airports, big cities, and ports are in blue states, red states, and purple states. Its a no-brainer and would be easy to do. But, of course, he won't do it.... Its frustrating.

Foreign investment is going to countries with better infrastructure, education, and healthcare. Canada is now the nation of choice for investment capital looking for an "in" to the North American free trade zone, because of the lack of infrastructure investment in the USA.

We have a national wide 5G network, better transportation systems and highways, a stable electrical grid with excess capacity (currently being sold to the USA), a highly educated work force, universal health care, sensible gun laws, and political stability.

All of the things the USA refuses to do.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Same goes for our grid.

I live here,I know.

Sure you do.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Same goes for our grid.

I live here,I know.

Sure you do.

Take your fucking meds wench. You menopausal freak show.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Gas was $2.57/gallon this morning on way into work.

Gas cost in the spring of 2020 was an average of 2.60. Gas prices on the average for 2019 was 2.57. Averate gas prices for 2018 was 2.86. It appears that it's right on schedule. It goes down in the winter and up in the summer. So we are at what the average will be. You bunch of Karens really need to give it a rest.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Gas was $2.57/gallon this morning on way into work.

Gas cost in the spring of 2020 was an average of 2.60. Gas prices on the average for 2019 was 2.57. Averate gas prices for 2018 was 2.86. It appears that it's right on schedule. It goes down in the winter and up in the summer. So we are at what the average will be. You bunch of Karens really need to give it a rest.

Totally agree.

MAGA

Foreign investment is going to countries with better infrastructure, education, and healthcare. Canada is now the nation of choice for investment capital looking for an "in" to the North American free trade zone, because of the lack of infrastructure investment in the USA.

We have a national wide 5G network, better transportation systems and highways, a stable electrical grid with excess capacity (currently being sold to the USA), a highly educated work force, universal health care, sensible gun laws, and political stability.

It was Joe's job while Vice President to use the 2010 stimulus money to invest in our infrastructure....do you know what they used the money for instead?....teacher and federal employee pension bail outs....
While our airports and bridges and hospitals fell apart...
So what makes you think this bundle of cash will be used for infrastructure?....how many times can you be fooled?....

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Same goes for our grid.

I live here,I know.

Sure you do.

That was nothing.
I mean a hard freeze,like single digits that lasted a week.
Those temps never even hit the teens.
Try again.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Same goes for our grid.

I live here,I know.

Sure you do.

That was nothing.
Try again.
I've tried twice to tell this libturd basket case to take her meds and lie down. This might be getting serial now.

Could you do it?

It was Joe's job while Vice President to use the 2010 stimulus money to invest in our infrastructure....do you know what they used the money for instead?....teacher and federal employee pension bail outs....
While our airports and bridges and hospitals fell apart...
So what makes you think this bundle of cash will be used for infrastructure?....how many times can you be fooled?....

If Republican Presidents didn't repeatedly crash the economy throwing millions out of work, Democrats wouldn't have to keep passing stimulus bills, or patching up the economy and putting it back on the rails. Instead of being grateful that Democrats are saving the economy at all, you fools whinge about any of the money going to working people.

Donald Trump gave a $1.9 billion tax cut - 80% of which went to wealthy corporations and billionaires, and you cheered. Trump promised the workers a $4000 raise from the tax cut, and you all cheered. But workers didn't get a raise. Fewer than 5% of American workers got a small one-time $1000 bonus from the tax cut, and no big raises at all. The tax cut funded two successive years of the highest level of stock buy backs in the US history. These buy backs boosted the value of the remaining stocks, and further concentrated wealth at the top 10% of the richest Americans and corporations.

How many times have YOU been fooled?

Three crashes have been cleaned up by a Democratic President. Since 1980, there have been 4 different Republican Presidents, and three of them have crashed the economy. The American people elect a Democrat who cleans up the mess, gets the economy back on track, only to have the next Republican President immediately cut taxes, leading to a total economic collapse before the end of their administration.

So please don't whine to me about the fiscal irresponsibility of the Democrats, and what they are spending the stimulus money on, because clearly Biden can manage the US economy without crashing it into a fucking tree. Something no Republican seems to be capable of doing.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Same goes for our grid.

I live here,I know.

Sure you do.

That was nothing.
Try again.
I've tried twice to tell this libturd basket case to take her meds and lie down. This might be getting serial now.

Could you do it?
Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Same goes for our grid.

I live here,I know.

Sure you do.

That was nothing.
Try again.

That goal post ain't moving FuckBoi! And using middle school taunts won't make me go away either.

Texans formed commissions to study what happened in both 2011 and 1989 so stop pretending it wasn't a huge fucking deal. Both reports completed by Texas Republicans said that the current system could not sustain cold weather conditions which were increasing radically due to climate change.

You keep downplaying both of these events simply because they don't fit your narrative, and they reveal you to be both stupid and gullible, but you vote Republican in Texas so those are both givens.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Same goes for our grid.

I live here,I know.

Sure you do.

That was nothing.
Try again.

Could you do it?

Ya really think they'd listen?
You could tell em not to touch that red hot piece of metal you just welded up and they'd do it just to spite you.

Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Same goes for our grid.

I live here,I know.

Sure you do.

That was nothing.
Try again.

Could you do it?
Want to help the poor?
PARK IT.

Same goes for our grid.

I live here,I know.

Sure you do.

That was nothing.
Try again.

That goal post ain't moving FuckBoi! And using middle school taunts won't make me go away either.

Texans formed commissions to study what happened in both 2011 and 1989 so stop pretending it wasn't a huge fucking deal. Both reports completed by Texas Republicans said that the current system could not sustain cold weather conditions which were increasing radically due to climate change.

You keep downplaying both of these events simply because they don't fit your narrative, and they reveal you to be both stupid and gullible, but you vote Republican in Texas so those are both givens.

Derpity derp derp.....I lived through every hard freeze in Texas since 65.
Go blow a goat.

Forum List

Back