Dems want to pack the USSC

did she delete the emails and bleach her server and smash 15 blackberries/iPads?
Because that is SOP. And she provided everything that was requested. The fake outrage the gop liars drummed up over that after the fact was only meant to fool people like you.
Really? She wasn’t supposed to have a private server and who smashes subpoenaed blackberries and iPads? Lol
Yep, really. As the actual investigation found, partisan shams aside.
Investigation was inconclusive as the data was destroyed.
Made up nonsense. That isn't what investigators said.

Lying under oath by a sitting president is a clear threat to our national security. I don’t care what he was lying about.
That's a contradiction on it's face. You say any lie would be a threat to national security?
What about Trumps 32,000 lies the WSJ confirmed during his time in office.

He was free to nominate more candidates until he came up with one acceptable to the Senate. He chose not to.
I wonder why he didn't? No i don't. Neither does anyone else.

“The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new President,” - McConnell

Republicans chose to leave the court a justice short for over a year.

Neil Gorsuch Confirmation Sets Record for Longest Vacancy ...
No he didn’t. The sitting president only put one justice forward and he wasn’t acceptable to the party controlling the Senate. He was free to nominate more candidates until he came up with one acceptable to the Senate.
That's an absolute lie, and Mitch McConnell said it over and over again. Saying that when the senate and president were of opposite parties, they would NOT even hold a hearing for a supreme court vaccancy until AFTER the election of the next president.

Wanna try another lie?

“The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new President,” - McConnell

Mitch McConnell said it over and over again. Saying that when the senate and president were of opposite parties, they would NOT even hold a hearing for a supreme court vaccancy until AFTER the election of the next president.

Mitch McConnell said it over and over again. Saying that when the senate and president were of opposite parties, they would NOT even hold a hearing for a supreme court vaccancy until AFTER the election of the next president.
And the excuse that it was because the party with control of the no vote 'didn't like the nominee' is absurd on its face. So, they refused to vote "no"? Come on. These people are in lala-land. You can't even start at a baseline of simple, known facts.

TroglocratsRdumb
You never said a thing about trump stacking it with three repigs judges.
You were pleased in fact.
Now you get upset because democrats want to even it up again.
Republicans chose to leave the court a justice short for over a year.

Neil Gorsuch Confirmation Sets Record for Longest Vacancy ...
No he didn’t. The sitting president only put one justice forward and he wasn’t acceptable to the party controlling the Senate. He was free to nominate more candidates until he came up with one acceptable to the Senate. He chose not to. Often presidents have had to no,inate multiple candidates before finding one that was acceptable to both parties.
The Senate never voted against Garland so why would Obama name someone else?

#packthecourt

I also listened to the direct witness testimony of the privately hired soldiers who survived.
And i also listened to the direct testimony of ranking military men and the Sec of State.
Were they present in Benghazi?
Were they tasked with making the decisions, despite not being there? Yes. Based on what they knew. The whole thing sucks, of course, but I blame the jihadi dicks, not our military or cabinet members. Figure out what could be better next time, and do that next time. So it goes.

Which of them are illegitimate and you'd prefer a Demonicrat replacement who makes decisions on what's hip politically as opposed our Constitution? Go.............
Do I have to remind you, that democratic appointed justices have received overwhelming bi-partisan support. Republicans have barely squeaked by, requiring removal of the filibuster.
Justices appointed by democrat presidents have received overwhelming bipartisan support because most Republican senators have correctly interpreted their duty to confirm justices based on the right of presidents to get confirmations based on the judicial ability of the appointee. On the other hand, Democrat senators inject politics into the process. All 3 of President Trump's appointees received the highest ratings as judges. Democrat senators just didn't like their politics.
Already posted, read the threadm

I guess we just need more Democrats running the "Constitution" and stuff. You know, like Sotomayor appointed by O'bummer for political appearances, who was the lone justice who voted against controlling our borders during COVID the Democrats exploited as well.

Fort Fun Indiana

And the excuse that it was because the party with control of the no vote 'didn't like the nominee' is absurd on its face. So, they refused to vote "no"? Come on. These people are in lala-land. You can't even start at a baseline of simple, known facts.

Like the Demonicrats found a crazy woman to declare Kavanaugh was a sex predator 30 years ago simply because Trump appointed him? How'd you like that after your Demonicrats pulled the same stunt on Clarence Thomas? Let me guess, you were a proponent?

He also recognized that the republicans cut the state departments embassy protection budget 25%.

They refused to acknowledge the damage to embassy security that caused.
How did they do that with a Democrat majority in the Senate? Liar.
Because all revenue bills have to originate in the house of representatives.

The senate doesn't write budget bills.

Like the Demonicrats found a crazy woman to declare Kavanaugh was a sex predator 30 years ago simply because Trump appointed him?
You are giving an example of actually having hearings on the nominee. Not the best comparison. You are implying that the GOP passed on the opportunity to slam him in a hearing because they are so classy? What are you even yammering about? McConnell said nobody would be considered. Start there.

did she delete the emails and bleach her server and smash 15 blackberries/iPads?
Because that is SOP. And she provided everything that was requested. The fake outrage the gop liars drummed up over that after the fact was only meant to fool people like you.
Really? She wasn’t supposed to have a private server and who smashes subpoenaed blackberries and iPads? Lol
Yep, really. As the actual investigation found, partisan shams aside.
Investigation was inconclusive as the data was destroyed.
What did they say? I quoted what the committee said.

I also listened to the direct witness testimony of the privately hired soldiers who survived.
And i also listened to the direct testimony of ranking military men and the Sec of State.
Were they present in Benghazi?
Were they tasked with making the decisions, despite not being there? Yes. Based on what they knew. The whole thing sucks, of course, but I blame the jihadi dicks, not our military or cabinet members. Figure out what could be better next time, and do that next time. So it goes.
I believe We could have responded better with our military but yes most of the blame is on Islamists. When you plant Islam you grow Sharia Law.

What did they say? I quoted what the committee said.
Which one are you quoting. As you know there were at least 8 different committee investigations of Benghazi.

Republicans' $7 Million Benghazi Report Is Another Dud ...

After a more than two-year investigation, encompassing 33 hearings held in congressional investigations and four public hearings,

Ending one of the longest, costliest and most bitterly partisan congressional investigations in history, the Select Committee on Benghazi issued its report.

Forum List

Back