🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dems warn Trump: Next president could call emergency on guns if courts back border order

Ultimately the government will win and disarm Americans. It won't be in our lifetimes so I'm not willing to go out and scream about it. You won't stop the globalists on a big enough timeline either. We lost the ability to win this fight a long time ago.

True. At least you're not one of those foolishly thinking that a few armed people can stop tyranny when the VAST MAJORITY WILL turn em in as soon as real pressure is put on them.

The time to stop the erosion of our rights was LONG BEFORE it ever became even thinkable or necessary to use the 2nd.

My point is that people sat back and did nothing.....falsely clinging to a fantasy that owning a gun would protect their rights. Wrong.

Ultimately the government will win and disarm Americans. It won't be in our lifetimes so I'm not willing to go out and scream about it. You won't stop the globalists on a big enough timeline either. We lost the ability to win this fight a long time ago.

True. At least you're not one of those foolishly thinking that a few armed people can stop tyranny when the VAST MAJORITY WILL turn em in as soon as real pressure is put on them.

The time to stop the erosion of our rights was LONG BEFORE it ever became even thinkable or necessary to use the 2nd.

Yeah, patriotic militia aren't going to stop Uncle Sam from getting his way. They've got drones and tanks.

See? This is what I'm talking about. Whether they are paid by deep pockets to be there or not, the Progressive left has BODIES in the streets chanting to take away 2nd Amendment rights every day. WHERE is the opposition? (Can't seem to find any) So, you're saying they'll all sit back in their bunkers doing nothing, until "THAT SPECIAL DAY" then all at once rise up altogether?
That's a funny if not sad way to think. Why aren't they in the streets NOW protesting?
How many Rightwingers are NOT even voting, because they foolishly believe their guns will be their vote? Answer - FAR TOO MANY.

House Passes First Major Gun Control Law in Decades

"More than 100 student activists, gun violence survivors and advocates — clad in a sea of orange scarves, ties and blazers to denote their support for the legislation — looked on from the House gallery as lawmakers advanced Mr. Thompson’s legislation, the Bipartisan Background Checks Act. It seeks to close loopholes that allow individuals to buy firearms on the internet or at gun shows without having to pass a background check."

People have to make a living, you know? :dunno:

See? This is what I'm talking about. Whether they are paid by deep pockets to be there or not, the Progressive left has BODIES in the streets chanting to take away 2nd Amendment rights every day. WHERE is the opposition? (Can't seem to find any) So, you're saying they'll all sit back in their bunkers doing nothing, until "THAT SPECIAL DAY" then all at once rise up altogether?
That's a funny if not sad way to think. Why aren't they in the streets NOW protesting?
How many Rightwingers are NOT even voting, because they foolishly believe their guns will be their vote? Answer - FAR TOO MANY.

House Passes First Major Gun Control Law in Decades

"More than 100 student activists, gun violence survivors and advocates — clad in a sea of orange scarves, ties and blazers to denote their support for the legislation — looked on from the House gallery as lawmakers advanced Mr. Thompson’s legislation, the Bipartisan Background Checks Act. It seeks to close loopholes that allow individuals to buy firearms on the internet or at gun shows without having to pass a background check."

People have to make a living, you know? :dunno:

Yeah, that too. At the end of the day I'm just one person under no illusion that I can meaningfully impact these issues that are far bigger than I am. I'm definitely down for running my mouth on a message board though.

And there it is folks.

If you STILL can't see we are already at war with the "Progressive Left", then God help you.

Dems warn Trump: Next president could call emergency on guns if courts back border order

Apparently they take destruction of your Constitutional rights as seriously as they take destroying the borders and the nation with them.

Can you not CLEARLY see that all that is required to lose your Constitutional rights to tyrants and madmen is to do "nothing". What WILL it take? How far must they go until the Right finally says "enough" and rises up to this beast called the Progressive left?

Will it take killing newborns? (apparently not, that hasn't done it)
Will it take trying to remove your duly elected President? (apparently not, that hasn't done it)
Will it take stealing elections? (apparently not, that hasn't done it)
Will it take the killing of foreign ambassadors? (apparently not, that hasn't done it)
Will it take their stacking the Supreme Court in their favor? (that probably won't do it)
Will it take taking your guns away? (probably not, they've already begun and that hasn't done it)

So I guess we can stop complaining....since we've already let the Progressive left know in no uncertain terms that no matter how far they go, or what they do, we'll offer no resistance? Did you really think that placing your vote for DJT was all you needed to do?

The President said the Left are going to evoke EO anyway. No need to worry about his setting a precedent.

And there it is folks.

If you STILL can't see we are already at war with the "Progressive Left", then God help you.

Apparently they take destruction of your Constitutional rights as seriously as they take destroying the borders and the nation with them.

Can you not CLEARLY see that all that is required to lose your Constitutional rights to tyrants and madmen is to do "nothing". What WILL it take? How far must they go until the Right finally says "enough" and rises up to this beast called the Progressive left?

Will it take killing newborns? (apparently not, that hasn't done it)
Will it take trying to remove your duly elected President? (apparently not, that hasn't done it)
Will it take stealing elections? (apparently not, that hasn't done it)
Will it take the killing of foreign ambassadors? (apparently not, that hasn't done it)
Will it take their stacking the Supreme Court in their favor? (that probably won't do it)
Will it take taking your guns away? (probably not, they've already begun and that hasn't done it)

So I guess we can stop complaining....since we've already let the Progressive left know in no uncertain terms that no matter how far they go, or what they do, we'll offer no resistance? Did you really think that placing your vote for DJT was all you needed to do?

Another dog and pony show by the left. All we have here are simple scare tactics; tactics that they have used many times in the past.

So why the scare tactics? Because they realize that they may have no ability to stop Trump's EO on the border wall. The federal government is in charge of national security. They are constitutionally charged with protecting the country and citizens therein. Our open borders allow criminal to enter the country that hurt and murder Americans, drugs to enter the country that are responsible for over 70,000 deaths a year, diseased people who may spread God knows what to our citizens, and an easy entrance for terrorists who I don't have to tell you what they've done to us in the past.

So don't get too upset with this statement because that's what it's designed to do; make people who strongly support Trump's action fear this fairy tale that will never transpire. No Democrat President would ever dream of proposing it yet alone make it's way to the Supreme Court. It would be pure political suicide.

Hey, if they get too far out of line, everybody's already on the edge of being totally pissed off anyways. Let 'em try a couple more bullshit things, then let them have it, I say. Tired of the bullshit.

Hey, if they get too far out of line, everybody's already on the edge of being totally pissed off anyways. Let 'em try a couple more bullshit things, then let them have it, I say. Tired of the bullshit.

Not me. The best way to defeat them is let them speak. Even the MSM is not talking about this very much. They know Democrats would lose support by even suggesting this be an upcoming issue. Outside of liberal Mecca's, gun ownership has very strong support in this country.

Outside of liberal Mecca's, gun ownership has very strong support in this country.

The only problem with that is that liberals control 70% of the US population from those liberal meccas....like Chicago, New York, SanFran and LA.

Even in some of the most rural areas, liberals pass their gun grabbing laws in the Mecca Capital that affect everyone, even out in the sticks.

Outside of liberal Mecca's, gun ownership has very strong support in this country.

The only problem with that is that liberals control 70% of the US population from those liberal meccas....like Chicago, New York, SanFran and LA.

Even in some of the most rural areas, liberals pass their gun grabbing laws in the Mecca Capital that affect everyone, even out in the sticks.

Maybe, but think of the makeup of our government. We recently lost the house, but had it for several years before that. We gained seats in the Senate. Out of the last three administrations, two of them were with a Republican President.

They don't have as much control as you think. Even if they did, we still have a Supreme Court to back us up. We would have kept control of the House if not for the hate promoted by the left and their MSM. Both parties had historical turnouts for midterms. It's just that the hate brought more people out against Republicans this time. But given the fact Republicans too had a record turnout, the support for Trump is stronger than ever.

Forum List

Back