Dems Work Quickly To Un-Do Trump Success - Rush To Go Backwards

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The policies enacted by President Trump has resulted in undeniable success, which has included already the most amount of tax revenue collected in this nation's history as unemployment is down the lowest in decades with the most number of Americans working at 1 time.

The Democrats, however, can not act fast enough to impose the same failed policies, tax increases, and govt oversight / control that was abandoned to get where we are now.

:wtf:

Empowered Dems flex muscle with host of new tax proposals

I can only hope their complete lunacy has turned off enough people that voters purge them in 2020

The "Green turd deal" AOC has laid out restricting air travel alone should be enough to make even hardcore democrook sycophants stay the fuck home or go help build some wall in AZ.

Yes what with the fake tax cuts which in actuality was a tax increase for all but the wealthy and corporations I can see why there in a increase in the tax base and the revenue along with more taxes in the form of tariffs. I could had sworn that the Repubs claimed to be for less taxation and a balanced budget.Yet that is another lie.

The policies enacted by President Trump has resulted in undeniable success, which has included already the most amount of tax revenue collected in this nation's history as unemployment is down the lowest in decades with the most number of Americans working at 1 time.

The Democrats, however, can not act fast enough to impose the same failed policies, tax increases, and govt oversight / control that was abandoned to get where we are now.

:wtf:

Empowered Dems flex muscle with host of new tax proposals

The population is higher than it has ever been dumb ass. Of course there are more people working.

Trump's own policy is turning people away from him
1. He lied about Mexico paying for the wall.
2. Bankrupts farmers for tariffs.
3. Raised taxes instead of actually cutting taxes like Oblama and Bush did before him.

Yes what with the fake tax cuts which in actuality was a tax increase for all but the wealthy and corporations I can see why there in a increase in the tax base and the revenue along with more taxes in the form of tariffs. I could had sworn that the Repubs claimed to be for less taxation and a balanced budget.Yet that is another lie.
My taxes are lower and I'm not wealthy.

As for the rest of it, the GOP abandoned any semblance of fiscal responsibility when they lined up behind the neocon politics of the Bushes, and the democrats are even worse....What else is new?

Here's a graph showing the increase of jobs created. Notice, that since Trump assumed office, the trajectory has not changed one bit.
This is a clear sign, that Trump is merely continuing a trend, that started back in 2010.
Included on this chart are comments Trump has made about government job creation tracking, prior to his presidency. It's amazing how he changes his opinion on government job creation tracking methodology, once he assumes office.
jobs jobs jobs.jpg

My taxes are lower and I'm not wealthy.

As for the rest of it, the GOP abandoned any semblance of fiscal responsibility when they lined up behind the neocon politics of the Bushes, and the democrats are even worse....What else is new?

Well, there seems to be issues with the Trump tax cuts. I have read quite a few similar articles to the one below.
.Get ready for an unhappy tax surprise

how so, explain? you mean the folks in blue states who have used the folks in red states for decades? really? too fking funny. I live in a blue state, and what he did was outstanding. hey dems take your property tax increases as a sign, the country doesn't care about them. that was the message.

That's all you got eh? five states, and 45 got true tax relief. yep!!! so you lied.

State taxes on average are higher than 2017 tax season since the deduction is gone.
only in blue states. and it is the property taxes, not the state taxes. so at least point your finger at the right tax. but boo fking hoo that the dems tax your sorry ass to death. Mine too, but I am not bitching. I have two properties as well.

how so, explain? you mean the folks in blue states who have used the folks in red states for decades? really? too fking funny. I live in a blue state, and what he did was outstanding. hey dems take your property tax increases as a sign, the country doesn't care about them. that was the message.

That's all you got eh? five states, and 45 got true tax relief. yep!!! so you lied.
I live in a red state and a red county they increased taxes on property due to the law change so your improper claim repubs are for lower taxation is another lie.

All for show, to burnish their crackpot bona fides to their crackpot base.

Yup. Because none of their crack pot, economy busting, ideas will ever pass the Senate.

You can't cure stupid and the Dems have stupid in spades.

Go Dems.

State taxes on average are higher than 2017 tax season since the deduction is gone.
only in blue states. and it is the property taxes, not the state taxes. so at least point your finger at the right tax. but boo fking hoo that the dems tax your sorry ass to death. Mine too, but I am not bitching. I have two properties as well.
Both increased dumbass and if you don't like it or believe it I couldna care less..

see smart people would vote out of office those dems that take their money. In Chicago, they actually imposed a tax on soft drinks. if they could tax every flush of a toilet, they'd do it. you and others in your state enjoy paying more taxes than other states, cause otherwise, you vote the money hungry tax machines out of office.

I live in a red state and a red county they increased taxes on property due to the law change so your improper claim repubs are for lower taxation is another lie.
yeah, ok. I didn't see that one coming. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Both increased dumbass and if you don't like it or believe it I couldna care less..
not in Florida, or Texas or Tennessee or Kentucky. you are fking wrong. as usual.

not in Florida, or Texas or Tennessee or Kentucky. you are fking wrong. as usual.
I can only speak for my state-duh. I am sure you don't live in those states you mentioned.

Forum List

Back