🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dennis Hastert Is Indicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That the GOP when founded was much more analogous to the Federalists in their approach to the relationship of the State and Federal government?

dear our subject is not about when the GOP was founded but rather that the modern Republican Party has identical name and philosophy of Jeffersons and Madisons Party while liberals have no place at the founding or in America which explains why they spied for Stalin and Hitler and elected Obama despite 3 communist parents and voting to left of Bernie Sanders

Because it was also called the Democratic Republican party. .

if it was called that in the 18th Century I'll pay you $10,000. Bet??or run away once again

So if I can find any source that referred to it as the 'Democratic Republicans' in the 18th century....you'll give me $10,000?

dear you said that the party was called Democratic Republican in 18th Centruy, not Republican. If you have evidence of that I will pay you $10,000. Is it a legally binding bet??

That the GOP when founded was much more analogous to the Federalists in their approach to the relationship of the State and Federal government?

dear our subject is not about when the GOP was founded but rather that the modern Republican Party has identical name and philosophy of Jeffersons and Madisons Party while liberals have no place at the founding or in America which explains why they spied for Stalin and Hitler and elected Obama despite 3 communist parents and voting to left of Bernie Sanders

So you admit that the GOP wasn't founded by Jefferson.

Good.

if it was called that in the 18th Century I'll pay you $10,000. Bet??or run away once again

So if I can find any source that referred to it as the 'Democratic Republicans' in the 18th century....you'll give me $10,000?

dear you said that the party was called Democratic Republican in 18th Centruy, not Republican. If you have evidence of that I will pay you $10,000. Is it a legally binding bet??

Whoa....you're offering me caveats to your $10,000 pledge. I said it was ALSO called the Democratic republican party. And you replied;

if it was called that in the 18th Century I'll pay you $10,000.

So if I can find any source in the 18th century that refers to it as the Democratic Republicans', you'll pay me $10,000? You seem to be trying to change the terms of your pledge to pay me.

Why the caveats?

Good.

dear if I never admitted or denied it since it was not our subject, If i did either i will pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal strawman between your legs once again.

So Republicans in Congress were being led by a child molester for the entire Bush Presidency?

Good.

dear if I never admitted or denied it since it was not our subject, If i did i will pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal strawman between your legs once again.

Laughing....I say it is our subject. And that you're running...because you know I'm right.

The GOP wasn't founded by Jefferson.

The founding of the GOP had no historical nor philosophical roots with the party founded by Jefferson

The GOP when founded was much more analogous to the Federalists in their approach to the relationship of the State and Federal government

The GOP when founded opposed slavery while the party that Jefferson founded supported it

That almost point for point the party platform of the GOP at its founding and the party that Jefferson founded opposed one another.

We both know I'm right.

So Republicans in Congress were being led by a child molester for the entire Bush Presidency?

dear, the entire country was being led for 4 terms by FDR who called Stalin "Uncle Joe and was commiting adultry the entire time.

Sorry, but modern day Republicans are nothing like the founders of the Republican party. It changed in the 1970's when the Southern Strategy was done.

A lot of people don't believe that Haskert is guilty, because they thought he was a real stand up guy when he was in Congress, and they made him Speaker specifically because at the time, there was a lot of scandals going around with other GOP members, and he was the only one they thought had no skeletons in his closet.

How wrong they were. Innocent people don't pay 3.7 million to blackmailers.

CNN is now reporting that The Coach (Denny Hastert) sexually abused one or more high-schoolers in Plainfield, Illinois, back during his teaching days.

If true, then, whatever sanctions can be applied to him at-law, at this great distance in time, should be pressed to the max.

There is no room on the face of this planet for pedophiles.

At least not outside the realm of certain latter-day Prophets, like Uncle Mo - P(eanut butter and jelly) B(e) U(pon) H(im).

Why the caveats?
not one caveat dear. The issue was always whether it was called Republican or Democratic Republican Party in 18th Century? Bet????????????

That's not the challenge you just offered me. This is:

skylar said:
edwardbaiamonte said:

Only now you're adding caveats, insisting that I prove it was NOT called the Republican party or prove that it was 'always' called something. What about that original challenged. Where if I can show it was ALSO called the Democratic republican party in the 18th century.....you'll pay me $10,000.

Why are you now backpedalling, adding additional criteria and various caveats? You don't sound as confident in your claims as you did a moment ago.

So...if I can show you any source that called it the Democratic Republicans in the 18th century....will you pay me $10,000?

Sorry, but modern day Republicans are nothing like the founders of the Republican party. .

you mean Jefferson believed in freedom from big liberal govt but modern Republicans don't?

See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance? What other conclusion is possible?

Sorry, but modern day Republicans are nothing like the founders of the Republican party. .

you mean Jefferson believed in freedom from big liberal govt but modern Republicans don't?

See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance? What other conclusion is possible?

Really? If the Republicans truly DID believe in small government, then why did the government balloon up under Jr.? Ever hear of Homeland Security? That is a HUGE government agency created by Republicans under Jr.

Really? If the Republicans truly DID believe in small government, then why did the government balloon up under Jr.? Ever hear of Homeland Security? That is a HUGE government agency created by Republicans under Jr.
Probably had something to do with re-organizing the ClusterPhukk of competing agencies in-charge of security prior to 9-11, eh?

. Where if I can show it was ALSO called the Democratic republican party in the 18th century.....you'll pay me $10,000.

dear I'm sure you can find a drunk or insane person from the 18th Century or even a mistaken person or some group that favored a name change and stated it off but it was the called the Republican Party as Jefferson and Madison said not the Democratic Republican Party as you said and then learned was mistaken.

That said, I would pay you $1.00 for a primary source from the 18th Century. you would be the first person in 10 years who was able to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back