Dennis Kucinich WARNS

Wake up Americans!!! Says Democrat Dennis. He defends Trump.

If only they would wake up. Sadly millions are asleep or just plain dupes for the corrupt State.

"Wake Up America" Dennis Kucinich Defends Trump, Issues Dire Warning About "Deep State" | Zero Hedge

Soros needs them asleep and brainwashed his way and his loyal Media executes his orders pretty accurately. Because if everybody wakes up and starts seeing the reality, it will be "Game Over!" for Globalists.

Looks like dumbing down the world population is currently the main occupation of Globalists.

If only they would wake up. Sadly millions are asleep or just plain dupes for the corrupt State.

"Wake Up America" Dennis Kucinich Defends Trump, Issues Dire Warning About "Deep State" | Zero Hedge

Soros needs them asleep and brainwashed his way and his loyal Media executes his orders pretty accurately. Because if everybody wakes up and starts seeing the reality, it will be "Game Over!" for Globalists.

Looks like dumbing down the world population is currently the main occupation of Globalists.
It is an uphill battle since they control every government (legislative, judicial and executive branches)in the Western Hemisphere with unlimited money supply and total control over the media and education.

It is an uphill battle since they control every government (legislative, judicial and executive branches)in the Western Hemisphere with unlimited money supply and total control over the media and education.
I thought you rubes elected an outsider. A no nonsense business mogul who knew how to get things done. He was going to drain the swamp! :rolleyes-41:

I thought you rubes elected an outsider. A no nonsense business mogul who knew how to get things done. He was going to drain the swamp! :rolleyes-41:
^^^^How is this related to my post? Comprehension issues?

The swamp is apparently too big, too wide and too deep and the outsider they elected hasn't been in the office for even a month yet. And progressives are soooooo darn helpful with sticking his wheels: they even are preventing his Administration approval.

Last edited:

Is Trump the head of the executive branch or not?

Read again what I posted. My post was not related to President Donald J. Trump or to his actions. You are in a parallel universe or just have comprehension issues. I think it is the latter.

Read again what I posted. My post was not related to President Donald J. Trump or to his actions. You are in a parallel universe or just have comprehension issues. I think it is the latter.
You said the deep state controls the executive branch. I will give that the deep state influences it, but Donald Trump was given control of it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

The swamp is apparently too big, too wide and too deep and the outsider they elected hasn't been in the office for even a month yet. And progressives are soooooo darn helpful with sticking his wheels: they even are preventing his Administration approval.
Are you planning on being an apologist for his entire term?

What is lefty hoping to accomplish by denigrating America and it's president?

It used to be that only our enemies would engage in such harsh criticism of America.
Only our enemies would chant "Death to America" "Death To Cops" & wish for the death of our president. Only our enemies would hire paid thugs to beat up little old ladies that simply want to hear a candidate speak. Only our enemies would riot in the street, smash shop windows, burn our cities, vandalize police cruisers and attack representatives of The Law.

In our Father's Day any Nazi, Communist, or Jihadist that would ever dare say an unkind word about America or our President would get a beat down from Democrats and Conservatives, and you did not even have to question whether or not it would happen.

So what makes Lefty want to side with people who hate us?

And I have to ask Lefty, what does he hope to accomplish by Destroying America, Insulting America, Undermining America, and Obstructing the Repairs needed to fix a Broken and Corrupt Government?

Why must Democrats make unpatriotic and subversive asses of themselves to simply disagree about political issues?

And why should we as Americans listen to Leftists who by their actions and words are proclaiming themselves to be enemies of The Republic, and Adversaries of Democracy?

Last edited:

I tend to think it is the former.

You said the deep state controls the executive branch. I will give that the deep state influences it, but Donald Trump was given control of it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
How long ago was Donald J. Trump sworn in as President of the United States of America? Say a month three days from today? Either you are stupid or not being reasonable purposefully. You expect miracles in cleaning out the deeply entrenched leftists and neo-cons in such a short period of time.

No. However I usually watch people for a while and only then try to judge them for their actions, not for their words so much.

If you are familiar with the Bible, it says: Each tree should be judged for its fruit, a bad tree can't produce good fruits and visa versa.

A better question might be, are you and your kind going to scream hysterically for four years?

Forum List

Back