Dennis Kucinich WARNS

True enough. He made mistakes with those two people, but we have hope that war can be averted with Trump. He wants to get along with Russia rather than start WWIII
Mistakes?
Have hope but let's be clear. Trump has signaled his intentions to continue policies instituted by Obama. Just as Obama did Bush. There is no change coming.
You are likely right. Sadly so.

We knew there was no hope with Cankles. At least Trump is saying we need good relations with Russia. Big Ears and Cankles would not have said that.
You're right, Obama and Clinton wouldn't have said that. Unfortunately, I believe Trump has done more damage than good for our relations with Russia. The whole focus for more than a year has been on Trump's relationship with Putin, there was none, but it has been non stop anti Russian propaganda as a result. Trump is an idiot and we are all being played for fools.

Tehon, you must be the smartest among all of us: looks like we can't figure it out so quickly.

You may be right or wrong, time will show.

there was none, but it has been non stop anti Russian propaganda as a result.

...as a result of all attempts to stop Putin (and now Trump as well) from destroying Globalism. FYI, anti-Russian propaganda was very strong, when Bush approved the first Ukrainian orange revolution in 2005 and anti-Constitutional president Yuschenko, Soros' puppet. And then he approved Georgian president Saakashvili shelling its territory of Ossetia in 2008 (media reported that big Russia attacked small Georgia). And of course, Ukrainian coup in 2014.
The propaganda was nothing like what we have seen here recently Stratford. The election was a big win for those who wish to undermine Russia, believe me, yuuuuuge. :) If I say it like trump would you believe me.

Don't blame Trump for anti-Russian propaganda. Blame those who fake and spread it: liberals and their Sponsor-in-Chief Soros.

Mistakes?
Have hope but let's be clear. Trump has signaled his intentions to continue policies instituted by Obama. Just as Obama did Bush. There is no change coming.
Nonsense. He has signaled better relations with Russia, it was horrible under Obama. Much better relations with Israel, same. TPP gone. Nafta on the chopping block, on and on. The rube would be you.
Nikki Halley said Russian sanctions would remain in place. Mattis said no cooperation with Russia. Fuck Israel. TPP was already dead. We will have to wait and see on NAFTA but I'm not too hopeful.
Sanctions for now, no reason to remove them. TPP was dead? When? Fuck Israel? Netanyahu seemed happy. Not so much with Obie.
TPP was dead in the water. If Obama could have gotten it thru Congress don't you think he would have? Fuck Israel, fuck Netanyahu. Is that not clear enough? And lift sanctions on Russia, force Ukraine to the table to discuss the future of eastern Ukraine.
Congress? The TPP is an international agreement, all Obie had to do was sign it. like a lot of other stuff.

I mentioned Israel in response to your claim that everything will be the same under Trump and now you don't want to talk about Israel?
Obie did sign it, Congress still had to implement it. The president can negotiate it but Congress has to make it law.

Everything will be the same in the context of Russian relations.

Soros needs them asleep and brainwashed his way and his loyal Media executes his orders pretty accurately. Because if everybody wakes up and starts seeing the reality, it will be "Game Over!" for Globalists.

Looks like dumbing down the world population is currently the main occupation of Globalists.
It is an uphill battle since they control every government (legislative, judicial and executive branches)in the Western Hemisphere with unlimited money supply and total control over the media and education.
I thought you rubes elected an outsider. A no nonsense business mogul who knew how to get things done. He was going to drain the swamp! :rolleyes-41:

The swamp is apparently too big, too wide and too deep and the outsider they elected hasn't been in the office for even a month yet. And progressives are soooooo darn helpful with sticking his wheels: they even are preventing his Administration approval.
Are you planning on being an apologist for his entire term?
apologist for what exactly?
Trump

Mistakes?
You are likely right. Sadly so.

We knew there was no hope with Cankles. At least Trump is saying we need good relations with Russia. Big Ears and Cankles would not have said that.
You're right, Obama and Clinton wouldn't have said that. Unfortunately, I believe Trump has done more damage than good for our relations with Russia. The whole focus for more than a year has been on Trump's relationship with Putin, there was none, but it has been non stop anti Russian propaganda as a result. Trump is an idiot and we are all being played for fools.

Tehon, you must be the smartest among all of us: looks like we can't figure it out so quickly.

You may be right or wrong, time will show.

there was none, but it has been non stop anti Russian propaganda as a result.

...as a result of all attempts to stop Putin (and now Trump as well) from destroying Globalism. FYI, anti-Russian propaganda was very strong, when Bush approved the first Ukrainian orange revolution in 2005 and anti-Constitutional president Yuschenko, Soros' puppet. And then he approved Georgian president Saakashvili shelling its territory of Ossetia in 2008 (media reported that big Russia attacked small Georgia). And of course, Ukrainian coup in 2014.
The propaganda was nothing like what we have seen here recently Stratford. The election was a big win for those who wish to undermine Russia, believe me, yuuuuuge. :) If I say it like trump would you believe me.

Don't blame Trump for anti-Russian propaganda. Blame those who fake and spread it: liberals and their Sponsor-in-Chief Soros.
I do blame him, he allowed himself to be used. He is not very bright and that is being nice.

It is an uphill battle since they control every government (legislative, judicial and executive branches)in the Western Hemisphere with unlimited money supply and total control over the media and education.
I thought you rubes elected an outsider. A no nonsense business mogul who knew how to get things done. He was going to drain the swamp! :rolleyes-41:

The swamp is apparently too big, too wide and too deep and the outsider they elected hasn't been in the office for even a month yet. And progressives are soooooo darn helpful with sticking his wheels: they even are preventing his Administration approval.
Trump
I meant what is it we're supposedly apologizing for?

Trump
It is in the context of Russian relations and it was directed at someone directly, it was not meant to catch you in the crossfire.
The promise for some people is that Trump will remove Russia from the crosshairs of US policy. I don't believe he will and I believe he is signalling a stay of course. Some can see my point of view but are unwilling to let go the dream.

Trump
It is in the context of Russian relations and it was directed at someone directly, it was not meant to catch you in the crossfire.
The promise for some people is that Trump will remove Russia from the crosshairs of US policy. I don't believe he will and I believe he is signalling a stay of course. Some can see my point of view but are unwilling to let go the dream.

And you don't mind to break our dreams... However unlike you, Tehon, some Senators think Trump will lift sanctions on Russia and are pretty scared of that.

Feb,8 2017:

WASHINGTON -- A group of U.S. senators has introduced legislation that would hamstring any effort by President Donald Trump's administration to lift sanctions on Russia.

The bill, called the Russia Sanctions Review Act, has both Republican and Democratic backers and comes amid mounting concerns in Congress about the Trump administration's policy intentions toward Russia.

U.S. Senators Submit Bill Seeking Veto Power Over Trump On Russia Sanctions

Last edited:
Trump

And you don't mind to break our dreams... However unlike you, Tehon, some Senators think Trump will lift sanctions on Russia and are pretty scared of that.

Feb,8 2017:

WASHINGTON -- A group of U.S. senators has introduced legislation that would hamstring any effort by President Donald Trump's administration to lift sanctions on Russia.

The bill, called the Russia Sanctions Review Act, has both Republican and Democratic backers and comes amid mounting concerns in Congress about the Trump administration's policy intentions toward Russia.

U.S. Senators Submit Bill Seeking Veto Power Over Trump On Russia Sanctions
I hope Trumps vetoes their bill if it ever passes for any stupid reason.

Kucinich is very wise. It's clear that the MIC and CIA want another Cold War with Russia. Trump's being set up for that. I don't know if there's anything he can do to oppose them.

The last US President to stand up to the MIC and CIA was John F. Kennedy. And that didn't work out too well. So it's looking like a new Cold War and possibly WWIII, is inevitable. It's very sad.

Kucinich is very wise. It's clear that the MIC and CIA want another Cold War with Russia. Trump's being set up for that. I don't know if there's anything he can do to oppose them.

The last US President to stand up to the MIC and CIA was John F. Kennedy. And that didn't work out too well. So it's looking like a new Cold War and possibly WWIII, is inevitable. It's very sad.
MIC?????

MIC?????

Military Industrial Complex. It will benefit greatly from another Cold War with Russia. No one will listen to Kucinich and others. Americans are conditioned to support perpetual war. That's just the ugly reality.

MIC?????

Military Industrial Complex. It will benefit greatly from another Cold War with Russia. No one will listen to Kucinich and others. Americans are conditioned to support perpetual war. That's just the ugly reality.
Financed by big banks as it has always been. Trump better hire some mean mercs beside the Secret Service if he doesn't want to be Kennedy-d.

MIC?????

Financed by big banks as it has always been. Trump better hire some mean mercs beside the Secret Service if he doesn't want to be Kennedy-d.

The wheels have been set in motion. The MIC and CIA want their Cold War with Russia. I just don't think Trump can do anything about it. He's been set up. It's likely out of his hands. Unless he wants to risk his life like Kennedy.

MIC?????

The wheels have been set in motion. The MIC and CIA want their Cold War with Russia. I just don't think Trump can do anything about it. He's been set up. It's likely out of his hands. Unless he wants to risk his life like Kennedy.

So, no real freedom is possible in the Free Country? You may be right, but sounds very pessimistic at the moment.

However I share a lot of your concerns and pray for his health and life every day.

MIC?????

So, no real freedom is possible in the Free Country? You may be right, but sounds very pessimistic at the moment.

However I share a lot of your concerns and pray for his health and life every day.

I hear ya. I try to stay optimistic too. But i also have to be a realist. The powers-that-be want perpetual war. And i don't think Presidents can oppose it. The wheels are already set in motion.

I hear ya. I try to stay optimistic too. But i also have to be a realist. The powers-that-be want perpetual war. And i don't think Presidents can oppose it. The wheels are already set in motion.

There is a great Russian saying, which always helps in difficult times: Do what you should, and come what may.

Russian Tsar officers, generals and soldiers used it in their fight with Bolsheviks. Unfortunately, they lost a century ago but now are remembered as heroes.

Our time doesn't seem that tragic, but also requires wise actions from all of us, who want to contribute into saving the world from Globalists.

Last edited:

There is a great Russian saying, which always helps in difficult times: Do what you should, and come what may.

Russian Tsar officers, generals and soldiers used it in their fight with Bolsheviks. Unfortunately, they lost a century ago but now are remembered as heroes.

Our time doesn't seem that tragic, but also requires wise actions from all of us, who want to contribute into saving the world from Globalists.
Unfortunately they couldn't save Russia from the Communist/Globalist blood bath and I hope our efforts are going to be rewarded with peace and prosperity and yes, "do what you should and come what may."

Nonsense. He has signaled better relations with Russia, it was horrible under Obama. Much better relations with Israel, same. TPP gone. Nafta on the chopping block, on and on. The rube would be you.
Nikki Halley said Russian sanctions would remain in place. Mattis said no cooperation with Russia. Fuck Israel. TPP was already dead. We will have to wait and see on NAFTA but I'm not too hopeful.
Sanctions for now, no reason to remove them. TPP was dead? When? Fuck Israel? Netanyahu seemed happy. Not so much with Obie.
TPP was dead in the water. If Obama could have gotten it thru Congress don't you think he would have? Fuck Israel, fuck Netanyahu. Is that not clear enough? And lift sanctions on Russia, force Ukraine to the table to discuss the future of eastern Ukraine.
Congress? The TPP is an international agreement, all Obie had to do was sign it. like a lot of other stuff.

I mentioned Israel in response to your claim that everything will be the same under Trump and now you don't want to talk about Israel?
Obie did sign it, Congress still had to implement it. The president can negotiate it but Congress has to make it law.

Everything will be the same in the context of Russian relations.
You are probably right.

News today...
US 'unwavering' in support for Nato allies, says Pence
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39014640

Pence: US will hold Russia accountable
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/18/politics/pence-munich-russia-foreign-policy/

"Today, on behalf of President Trump, I bring you this assurance," Pence said. "The United States of America strongly supports NATO and will be unwavering in our commitment to our transatlantic alliance."
Pence: US will hold Russia accountable - CNNPolitics.com

It is a continuity of agenda, the real power lies in what many call the deep state. It became glaringly obvious in the transition from Bush to Obama. Trump never struck me as someone with the fortitude to go against the system (understatement). The agenda may have a different outwardly appearance but underneath it is still striving for the same outcomes.

The Trump-Media Circus and Continuity of Agenda | New Eastern Outlook

Forum List

Back