Dennis Miller on the Maxwell Verdict

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Are the men "too big to fail"? And you say there is no deep state
kcrqulsi0l981.jpg

Dennis Miller still thinks that pompous ass who seems to think he is smarter than everyone else persona is working for him.

Dennis Miller still thinks that pompous ass who seems to think he is smarter than everyone else persona is working for him.
He is clearly vastly smarter than you are!

Meanwhile, you can’t even address his point. And his point is spot on.

Why go after only the groomer female instead of going after the rapists and pedophiles, too?

The sex trafficking and other surrounding matters covers all demographic splits .

You only have to look at the pilot's log of passengers to the island to grasp that .

I suspect the full truth would create an across the board stink that will never be permitted .

It will probably be judged that he "truth" advantages /niceties are outweighed many times by the downside .

Well said,

Only Maxwell needs to be in jail

What woman can we destroy next?

Thank God we have Merrick Garland and the DOJ to protect us from Maxwell.

Well said,

Only Maxwell needs to be in jail

What woman can we destroy next?

Thank God we have Merrick Garland and the DOJ to protect us from Maxwell.
Is that what you took from my remark? I didn't even say anything about Maxwell, or anyone else but Miller.

Is that what you took from my remark? I didn't even say anything about Maxwell, or anyone else but Miller.
You are attacking him for making a perfectly valid point

The point being, the Left does not give a damn about women at all. If they did, they would not have treated Palin the way they did and men should share the jail cell of Maxwell, but because the Left is all about money and power they will protect the men who abused those girls.

How is it that Maxwell is not even charged with molesting the girls she is charged with helping to pimp out yet she is the only one in jail?

You are attacking him for making a perfectly valid point

The point being, the Left does not give a damn about women at all. If they did, they would not have treated Palin the way they did and men should share the jail cell of Maxwell, but because the Left is all about money and power they will protect the men who abused those girls.

How is it that Maxwell is not even charged with molesting the girls she is charged with helping to pimp out yet she is the only one in jail?
I'm attacking Miller for being an annoying arrogant ass. Maxwell broke the law, and should face the consequences. If you think others are guilty, you should present your evidence to the proper authorities.

I don't hear of any stories of Trump having sex w/ minors

Until you have credible evidence of that... Be gone, political hack

Forum List

Back