Denver and Miami, Most Likely

You’re talking to a basketball. I know Harden is better than Murray. Murray is too inefficient. That’s why he’s never made the all star team.
Hey is Harden better than Murray like Allen is better than Mahomes? Asking for a friend

Harden has blown playoff games and destroyed entire frachises more than anyone in history. See HOU game 7s vs. GS for starters. Almost appears a gambling fix? See the floor flop begging for call at end of this yrs PHI playoff finale? Pathetic. Its a team game, 10 players. Players like Harden destroy any team ruin all the young players. Can you imagine road trips?

Harden & Irvin are mental cases. Impossible to coach and they only play if they feel like it. Bad Owners are the only ones dumb enough to sign those sort of lunatics...like sprewell, AD and many others. Embeed is headed the same way, Another mental defect.

Last edited:
Joe Strus for Miami killed them in game one, I don't know if he made a basket but I know he missed his first seven shots. Spoelstra might have to play Herro in game 2.

Didn’t you predict Phoenix to an it all?
Probably. With Durant? He fit right in. They were already a good team. Look what he did for the warriors. Lots of good reasons. I’m glad it didn’t come true.

I didn’t know how good Denver was. I’ve been watching pieces about all the guys on Denver. I especially like this michael porter jr guy. Apparently he should have been the number one pick but for reasons like he got injured, he dropped and Denver was lucky to get him. So he could be the number one or two guy on some teams but on Denver he’s like the 4th or 5th guy.

Could this be a dynasty?

Who did you think was going to win it all back when I said suns?

Its not over yet.

I want to see giannis and jokic finals next year.

Didn’t you predict Phoenix to an it all?
I definitively and adamantly said none of the top three seeds in the west would be in the finals. Boy was I wrong. I was counting on or expecting the lakers, warriors or suns to school them. Denver made a fool of me. Wouldn’t be the first time my prediction was wrong. I hope you didn’t bet based on my comment. Lol

I wish it was Gianni playing jokic he might have beat him.

Come on jimmy butler. Prove us all wrong! Or at least take it 7

I havent watched NBA since SAC was cheated vs Lakers in early 2000s. We all could see it happening in those playoffs.

a good team that actually trys to plays defense (MIA) and has an exciting Jimmy Butler now has me tuned in most games off/on. Denver is also playing real basketball.

they could skip NBA regular season and just go to a TMT format like NCAAB TMT.

I havent watched NBA since SAC was cheated vs Lakers in early 2000s. We all could see it happening in those playoffs.

a good team that actually trys to plays defense (MIA) and has an exciting Jimmy Butler now has me tuned in most games off/on. Denver is also playing real basketball.

Back during the bad boys, general rule of thumb even holds true today is a good defense doesn’t allow their opponent to score over 100. Didnt Denver hold Miami under 100?

Well we now know there was cheating back then. The nba doesn’t say which games were rigged but that ref donahee was found guilty. And it wasn’t just him. I believe players were involved too.

I truly believe if you watch game 7 nba finals where Detroit lost to the spurs, Chauncey billups threw that game.

I definitively and adamantly said none of the top three seeds in the west would be in the finals. Boy was I wrong. I was counting on or expecting the lakers, warriors or suns to school them. Denver made a fool of me. Wouldn’t be the first time my prediction was wrong. I hope you didn’t bet based on my comment. Lol

I wish it was Gianni playing jokic he might have beat him.

Come on jimmy butler. Prove us all wrong! Or at least take it 7
I would never bet on what you say, I’d go the opposite.

I would never bet on what you say, I’d go the opposite.
Sometimes I say it so confidently and hope someone like you calls me out when I’m wrong. I certainly didn’t want to be right and see the suns beat the Celtics. That’s the two I thought would make it to the finals.

I love Denver. Republicans need to realize the leader of the Denver nuggets is a white guy. A guy so good shaq acknowledges his greatness. Better than Larry Bird? We will see. Larry has three rings.

Sometimes I say it so confidently and hope someone like you calls me out when I’m wrong. I certainly didn’t want to be right and see the suns beat the Celtics. That’s the two I thought would make it to the finals.

I love Denver. Republicans need to realize the leader of the Denver nuggets is a white guy. A guy so good shaq acknowledges his greatness. Better than Larry Bird? We will see. Larry has three rings.
What does the color of one’s skin have to do with anything?

Jamal Murray played hero ball, instead of hitting joker with a pocket pass out of the pick and roll.

Denver in 5

The smart money says Miami is not going to shoot 48.7% from 3 again

The fact that Miami could match up against Giannis means that they can match up against the joker. It’s important to keep in mind that the Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks were ranked ahead of Denver to win the championship before the playoffs started. Miami beat both of those teams already during this playoff run.

Spoelstra will go down as one of the greatest coaches in our time. He’s already been to six NBA finals. He has a shot at winning this one. Amazing job by Miami to split the opening 2 games. With the emergence of Tyler Herro returning that’s another big man from Miami to match up against the joker.

Jimmy Butler is never one to underestimate. Neither is the front office of the Miami Heat led by the legend Pat Riley.

Forum List

Back