Denying election results

Oh you mean like some lefties did to the USSC justices on Roe?
They stormed the Supreme Court and stopped the ruling? I don't recall that happening.
LOL. And I never denied some J6 protestors broke some laws. I have said before they should have remained outside the building. So go you and the other leftwing boobs go F yourselves or each other.
Yeah, trying to stop the peace transfer of power and threatening to kill lawmakers who are overseeing the transfer are "some laws" that got broken.

And you're equating your silly videos to that?

Of course you are.

You liars kept denying challenging election results. So eat this.
Challenging an election isn't a problem, You make a challenge, present your evidence, and a determnation is made. Only a crazy keeps making the same crazy accusations after they have been discredited.

Did any of them try to stop the peaceful transfer of power? Nope.

Go fuck yourself. God knows nobody else will ever do it you INCEL piece of shit.
They all did, riots marches, fucking attacking the capitol. How about you stop trying to change historical facts. You worthless fucking cow.

Challenging an election isn't a problem, You make a challenge, present your evidence, and a determnation is made. Only a crazy keeps making the same crazy accusations after they have been discredited.
You just saw 12 minutes of it.

They all did, riots marches, fucking attacking the capitol. How about you stop trying to change historical facts. You worthless fucking cow.
When was this?

They stormed the capitol, stopped vote counting, built a gallows?

Nope. You're lying your ass off. Fuck off you dickless wonder.

When was this?

They stormed the capitol, stopped vote counting, built a gallows?

Nope. You're lying your ass off. Fuck off you dickless wonder.
We’re you in some kind of drug induced coma the last six years? You yourself called him illegitimate. And now saying that is a threat to democracy. You fucking people are pathetic.

Oh, and the dick thing. How the fuck would you know without my pronouns? You stupid sexist ****. I could be identifying as anything right now and you had better fucking cheer me for doing it.

You just saw 12 minutes of it.
Well no. That was 12 minutes of the first stage of the process. The origonal questioning of the election. There was a valid question of trump's legitimacy, because it has been proven that trump didn't win the popular vote. The determination was made that the electoral college vote takes precedence over the popular vote. Sure, there was more complaining after that point, but the inauguration process was followed as laid out in the constitution, and there was no insurrection attempt to void the electon. There was certainly no demand, almost 2 years after the inauguration, to install the loser into the presidency, or attempt to discredit the election process. What trump has done is unprecedented, and multiple times worse than anything sown in that video.

Well no. That was 12 minutes of the first stage of the process. The origonal questioning of the election. There was a valid question of trump's legitimacy, because it has been proven that trump didn't win the popular vote. The determination was made that the electoral college vote takes precedence over the popular vote. Sure, there was more complaining after that point, but the inauguration process was followed as laid out in the constitution, and there was no insurrection attempt to void the electon. There was certainly no demand, almost 2 years after the inauguration, to install the loser into the presidency, or attempt to discredit the election process. What trump has done is unprecedented, and multiple times worse than anything sown in that video.
There was no “determination” the electoral college takes precedence you retarded mother fucker. It’s the fucking law of the land and has been since 1776.

You liars kept denying challenging election results. So eat this.
I don’t know what you think you’re proving by showing leftists denying election results. Are you trying say that some On the left are as retarded as those on the right that are denying the 2020 election?

If Dems are jackasses does that excuses the Trumpsters for being jackasses?!

There was no “determination” the electoral college takes precedence you retarded mother fucker. It’s the fucking law of the land and has been since 1776.
Of course it is dumb ass. That's why the anger and disappointment of the moment was overcome by the reality of our defined procedure. The losing candidate conceded, possibly grudgingly, but conceded nonetheless,

The message of "questioning an election is denying Democracy" falls on deaf ears to people who are more the 4 years old.

It's hilarious to watch these Democrat politician children say these things, if it weren't so tragically taken seriously by the lap-dog media.. which causes actual real-world voting people to believe this BS. Propaganda 101.

Of course it is dumb ass. That's why the anger and disappointment of the moment was overcome by the reality of our defined procedure. The losing candidate conceded, possibly grudgingly, but conceded nonetheless,
We the People have an absolute Right AND DUTY to:

A. Question any elections that appear questionable

B. STOP any election that seems fraudulent, and

C. DEMAND that our voting process be safe and secure and DEMONSTRABLY LEGITIMATE ON DEMAND.

Forum List

Back