Denzel Washington Recognizes A Debt

I don't see how, but if that's the way you want to see it, more power to you, brother.
You dont see a lot of things. You are not very self aware which points to a lack of emotional maturity. All the power to me. I am owning you in every way imaginable.
The ego always knows the truth and demands payments for its defeats. I will pray for those in your physical presence today.
Your ego must be severely injured for you to deflect so hard. I hope you dont take this out on some innocent like your type are wont to do.
If you say so. Do you feel better now?
Of course I say so. You have no choice in the matter. How does it feel having me control you?
I feel pretty good. You?

You dont see a lot of things. You are not very self aware which points to a lack of emotional maturity. All the power to me. I am owning you in every way imaginable.
The ego always knows the truth and demands payments for its defeats. I will pray for those in your physical presence today.
Your ego must be severely injured for you to deflect so hard. I hope you dont take this out on some innocent like your type are wont to do.
Of course I say so. You have no choice in the matter. How does it feel having me control you?
I feel pretty good. You?
I'm glad you feel good about me controlling you now. I was wondering when you would just start accepting it instead of fighting it.

I feel pretty good. You?
I'm glad you feel good about me controlling you now. I was wondering when you would just start accepting it instead of fighting it.
If you say so. That seems really important to you.

I feel pretty good. You?
Its important for me to make sure you are happy being controlled. I dont want you having emotional conflict. You are a good boy.

I feel pretty good. You?
Its important for me to make sure you are happy being controlled. I dont want you having emotional conflict. You are a good boy.
I know it is important to you. It's not that important to me. I know how it is.

I feel pretty good. You?
Of course its important to me. Its important to you too. You just dont know it yet.

I feel pretty good. You?
Of course its important to me. Its important to you too. You just dont know it yet.
If you say so. But one must wonder if it really as you say it is, why you are still at it.

If you say so. But one must wonder if it really as you say it is, why you are still at it.
For the same reasons you are still at it.

Which is what?

Which is what?
You dont know why you are still at it?

Which is what?
I don't know why you think we are still at it.

Which is what?
I didnt ask about we. I asked why were you still at it? I know but I want to see if you know.

Which is what?
I didnt ask about we. I asked why were you still at it? I know but I want to see if you know.
I didn't think you would be able to follow the logic.

Which is what?
I dont follow your logic. It was already proven faulty. I am using my logic which is superior.

Which is what?
I dont follow your logic. It was already proven faulty. I am using my logic which is superior.
I already knew you didn't follow my logic. That was obvious. It is entirely understandable.

I already knew you didn't follow my logic. That was obvious. It is entirely understandable.
I am glad you understand that following your error prone logic is not a wise move.

I am glad you understand that following your error prone logic is not a wise move.
I sleep like a baby at night knowing that you reap what you sow.

I'm glad that my incredibly amazing life makes you happy. I knew deep down you were rooting for me to continue my winning ways.

I'm glad that my incredibly amazing life makes you happy. I knew deep down you were rooting for me to continue my winning ways.
Perception matters to you.

Perception matters to you.
Only my perception matters to me. My perception matters to you as well.

Forum List

Back