Denzel Washington Recognizes A Debt

And yet your people are still mired in poverty and voluntarily committing genocide as per the commands of their masters. You keep telling yourself that blacks aren't Democrats. Keep parsing reality. That doesn't affect me either.
Dont deflect. All Blacks arent Dems. I am not a Dem. You just foolishly assumed I was a Dem.
There you go again parsing reality. As a rule blacks are Democrats. Overwhelmingly so. They voluntarily stay on the plantation of their masters. They voluntarily commit genocide at the behest of their masters.
Either way you attempt to generalize it you are wrong. You stated i was a Dem. Then you tried to pretend you meant all Blacks. Now youre saying "overwhelmingly". Get your story together so you are more believable. :laugh:
You can keep arguing that point until you are blue in the face. I'll keep driving home the plight of blacks. Fair enough?

"Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black."
--Erma Clardy Craven (deceased)
Social Worker and Civil Rights Leader
I want arguing anything. I was pointing out your faulty logic. Its amusing you are trying to deflect from your error in logic but its expected.
I see. It seems that Denzel Washington recognizes the debt. Too bad you and the majority of your people don't.

The_Question_Graph.jpg

Dont deflect. All Blacks arent Dems. I am not a Dem. You just foolishly assumed I was a Dem.
There you go again parsing reality. As a rule blacks are Democrats. Overwhelmingly so. They voluntarily stay on the plantation of their masters. They voluntarily commit genocide at the behest of their masters.
Either way you attempt to generalize it you are wrong. You stated i was a Dem. Then you tried to pretend you meant all Blacks. Now youre saying "overwhelmingly". Get your story together so you are more believable. :laugh:
You can keep arguing that point until you are blue in the face. I'll keep driving home the plight of blacks. Fair enough?

"Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black."
I want arguing anything. I was pointing out your faulty logic. Its amusing you are trying to deflect from your error in logic but its expected.
I see. It seems that Denzel Washington recognizes the debt. Too bad you and the majority of your people don't.

The_Question_Graph.jpg
You arent smart enough to deflect from your error in assuming I was a Dem. Trying your best to deflect from the point is waht losers typically do. Thanks for being predictable.

The_Question_Graph.jpg
You arent smart enough to deflect from your error in assuming I was a Dem. Trying your best to deflect from the point is waht losers typically do. Thanks for being predictable.
Your insults aren't so bad. I've been called worse before.

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America.

The_Question_Graph.jpg

Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America.
I want insulting you. I was just making an observation. How did you think I was a Dem and why did you try and pretend you werent the victim of faulty logic?

The_Question_Graph.jpg

I want insulting you. I was just making an observation. How did you think I was a Dem and why did you try and pretend you werent the victim of faulty logic?
If you say so.

Personhood is always redefined to exclude the intended victim class.
spacer.gif
In 1935, the Nuremberg Laws codified the exclusion of Jews from German society. The next year, the Reichsgericht (Germany's highest court) essentially legalized the Holocaust. Cartoons routinely depicted Jews as pigs, dogs, rats, and other vermin.
spacer.gif
In 1857, the U.S. Supreme Court declared Blacks "...a subordinate and inferior class of beings..." in [Dred] Scott v. Sandford. Black slaves were often assigned diminutive names, such as "Mingo," that were normally reserved for pets.
spacer.gif
In 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court found that "the word 'person,' as used in the [Constitution], does not include the unborn." Today, unwanted children are spoken of in dehumanizing terms: "embryo," "fetus," "products of conception," etc.

The_Question_Graph.jpg

If you say so.

spacer.gif
In 1935, the Nuremberg Laws codified the exclusion of Jews from German society. The next year, the Reichsgericht (Germany's highest court) essentially legalized the Holocaust. Cartoons routinely depicted Jews as pigs, dogs, rats, and other vermin.
spacer.gif
In 1857, the U.S. Supreme Court declared Blacks "...a subordinate and inferior class of beings..." in [Dred] Scott v. Sandford. Black slaves were often assigned diminutive names, such as "Mingo," that were normally reserved for pets.
spacer.gif
In 1973, the U.S. Supreme Court found that "the word 'person,' as used in the [Constitution], does not include the unborn." Today, unwanted children are spoken of in dehumanizing terms: "embryo," "fetus," "products of conception," etc.
"if you say so" isnt an answer to my question. Are you now going to avoid answering my question on your foolish assumption?

The_Question_Graph.jpg

If you say so.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
"if you say so" isnt an answer to my question. Are you now going to avoid answering my question on your foolish assumption?
Look, I don't agree with you that what you wrote wasn't intended as an insult, but I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you about it. Why should I?

The_Question_Graph.jpg

If you say so.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
You seem pretty desperate for an argument. That's very healthy. You are wrecking your autoimmune system.

If you say so.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Look, I don't agree with you that what you wrote wasn't intended as an insult, but I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you about it. Why should I?
I didnt ask you to agree. I was just informing you I wasnt insulting you. Your agreement has nothing to do with my point.

If you say so.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
You seem pretty desperate for an argument. That's very healthy. You are wrecking your autoimmune system.
You seem pretty desperate to avoid looking foolish. News flash. Too late! :laugh:

If you say so.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
I didnt ask you to agree. I was just informing you I wasnt insulting you. Your agreement has nothing to do with my point.
Whether you realize this or not, I am controlling you right now. Do you know how?

If you say so.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
You seem pretty desperate to avoid looking foolish. News flash. Too late! :laugh:
I've looked foolish before. It's not so bad.

If you say so.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
I disagree. It must be terrible for you when you look foolish. Thats why you keep deflecting.

If you say so.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
I disagree. It must be terrible for you when you look foolish. Thats why you keep deflecting.
Then you must hate it when others think you are foolish, right?

If you say so.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Whether you realize this or not, I am controlling you right now. Do you know how?
If you would like to believe that I will give you permission to do so. It wont change the reality of the situation when you come back from pretend land though.

If you say so.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Looking foolish must be one of your fears, right? Do you hate when others laugh at you too?

Then you must hate it when others think you are foolish, right?
I'm not like you. Why do you deflect when others point out your foolishness?

Looking foolish must be one of your fears, right? Do you hate when others laugh at you too?
Being foolish must be your worst nightmare. Why do you deflect when people point it out?

If you say so.

spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
If you would like to believe that I will give you permission to do so. It wont change the reality of the situation when you come back from pretend land though.
I don't need your permission. I am doing it. I am controlling this conversation right now. This conversation is being had on my terms. I am controlling you.

Being foolish must be your worst nightmare. Why do you deflect when people point it out?
Not at all. Didn't you see read post #112 where I wrote, "I've looked foolish before. It's not so bad."

You disagreed with that so you must believe the opposite.

Forum List

Back