Denzel Washington Recognizes A Debt

Helping and loving all people...
Oh, geeesh. I hope one day your eyes are opened to let go of some of that hate that must make your life miserable.
I figured if you were going to write a bunch of stupid shit, I would too. Have you ever considered that you are a racist?
Yeah I considered it but after thinking about it for awhile I realized I wouldnt agree to take care of a white child because I was worried about how she would be as an adult.
It would have been fine if you had the stick removed. Try as you might your whole worldview revolves around victimization of your people.
Why would it revolve around anything else other than my people? My people need tools to combat whites and their oppressive ways.
I would describe my life as amazing. What can be more amazing than helping your people?

Oh, geeesh. I hope one day your eyes are opened to let go of some of that hate that must make your life miserable.
Yeah I considered it but after thinking about it for awhile I realized I wouldnt agree to take care of a white child because I was worried about how she would be as an adult.
It would have been fine if you had the stick removed. Try as you might your whole worldview revolves around victimization of your people.
Why would it revolve around anything else other than my people? My people need tools to combat whites and their oppressive ways.
I would describe my life as amazing. What can be more amazing than helping your people?
I have to set priorities. You cant help everyone. Sorry.

You always set limits on yourself. Sad.

I figured if you were going to write a bunch of stupid shit, I would too. Have you ever considered that you are a racist?
There you go. Thanks for not disappointing me. Look, I don't really care enough to give a shit. You people can keep crying over spilled milk. None of that will change what happens next except get in the way. So while you pretend that isn't what you are doing, it sort of rings hollow.
Obviously you care a great deal. You took a lot of time trying your best to convince me I was racist and other silly things. Knowing your history and who represents your enemy is the most intelligent thing you can do. So of course that will change what happens next.
I think I would have an easier time convincing Muddah. That's not what I do. My obligation to truth is satisfied when I present you with the information. What you choose to do with it is up to you. If you knew who represented your enemy, you wouldn't still be on their plantation serving them.

There you go. Thanks for not disappointing me. Look, I don't really care enough to give a shit. You people can keep crying over spilled milk. None of that will change what happens next except get in the way. So while you pretend that isn't what you are doing, it sort of rings hollow.
Obviously you care a great deal. You took a lot of time trying your best to convince me I was racist and other silly things. Knowing your history and who represents your enemy is the most intelligent thing you can do. So of course that will change what happens next.
I think I would have an easier time convincing Muddah. That's not what I do. My obligation to truth is satisfied when I present you with the information. What you choose to do with it is up to you. If you knew who represented your enemy, you wouldn't still be on their plantation serving them.
You havent presented me with any information I dont already know or is prompted by faulty logic. Take for example your reference to the Dems. Faulty logic once again. I'm not a Dem.

You always set limits on yourself. Sad.
You have to set limits when helping people or you wont have time for yourself.

You havent presented me with any information I dont already know or is prompted by faulty logic. Take for example your reference to the Dems. Faulty logic once again. I'm not a Dem.
So what if you are not a Dem. 94% of blacks are. We are talking about blacks, right?

So what if you are not a Dem. 94% of blacks are. We are talking about blacks, right?
You didnt say Black people You specifically referenced me by saying "you" not "you people" or Blacks. Get your story together and try again.

You didnt say Black people You specifically referenced me by saying "you" not "you people" or Blacks. Get your story together and try again.
You mean you aren't black?

I mean you were talking about me not Blacks.

Same difference.

Same difference.
Nope. I am one person. Blacks is referring to all Black people. Try again.

Same difference.
Then the nuance was lost on you. My point still stands. You as in in black people are still on the plantation serving your masters. Do you understand me now?

Same difference.
Then the nuance was lost on you. My point still stands. You as in in black people are still on the plantation serving your masters. Do you understand me now?
There was no nuance to lose. Your point never stood. Even if your attempted cover up for not knowing what you were talking about was accepted by me, all Blacks are not Dems. See? Your logic fails once again. You must be a repub.

Same difference.
There was nuance to lose. Your point never stood. Even if your attempted cover up for not knowing what you were talking about was accepted by me, all Blacks are not Dems. See? Your logic fails once again. You must be a repub.
And yet your people are still mired in poverty and voluntarily committing genocide as per the commands of their masters. You keep telling yourself that blacks aren't Democrats. Keep parsing reality. That doesn't affect me either.

Same difference.
There was nuance to lose. Your point never stood. Even if your attempted cover up for not knowing what you were talking about was accepted by me, all Blacks are not Dems. See? Your logic fails once again. You must be a repub.
And yet your people are still mired in poverty and voluntarily committing genocide as per the commands of their masters. You keep telling yourself that blacks aren't Democrats. Keep parsing reality. That doesn't affect me either.
Dont deflect. All Blacks arent Dems. I am not a Dem. You just foolishly assumed I was a Dem.

Same difference.
Dont deflect. All Blacks arent Dems. I am not a Dem. You just foolishly assumed I was a Dem.
There you go again parsing reality. As a rule blacks are Democrats. Overwhelmingly so. They voluntarily stay on the plantation of their masters. They voluntarily commit genocide at the behest of their masters.

There you go again parsing reality. As a rule blacks are Democrats. Overwhelmingly so. They voluntarily stay on the plantation of their masters. They voluntarily commit genocide at the behest of their masters.
Either way you attempt to generalize it you are wrong. You stated i was a Dem. Then you tried to pretend you meant all Blacks. Now youre saying "overwhelmingly". Get your story together so you are more believable. :laugh:

Either way you attempt to generalize it you are wrong. You stated i was a Dem. Then you tried to pretend you meant all Blacks. Now youre saying "overwhelmingly". Get your story together so you are more believable. :laugh:
You can keep arguing that point until you are blue in the face. I'll keep driving home the plight of blacks. Fair enough?

"Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black."
--Erma Clardy Craven (deceased)
Social Worker and Civil Rights Leader

You can keep arguing that point until you are blue in the face. I'll keep driving home the plight of blacks. Fair enough?

"Several years ago, when 17,000 aborted babies were found in a dumpster outside a pathology laboratory in Los, Angeles, California, some 12-15,000 were observed to be black."
--Erma Clardy Craven (deceased)
Social Worker and Civil Rights Leader
I want arguing anything. I was pointing out your faulty logic. Its amusing you are trying to deflect from your error in logic but its expected.

Forum List

Back