Denzel Washington Recognizes A Debt

"if you say so" isnt an answer to my question. Are you now going to avoid answering my question on your foolish assumption?
Look, I don't agree with you that what you wrote wasn't intended as an insult, but I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you about it. Why should I?
I didnt ask you to agree. I was just informing you I wasnt insulting you. Your agreement has nothing to do with my point.
Whether you realize this or not, I am controlling you right now. Do you know how?
If you would like to believe that I will give you permission to do so. It wont change the reality of the situation when you come back from pretend land though.
I don't need your permission. I am doing it. I am controlling this conversation right now. This conversation is being had on my terms. I am controlling you.
You do need my permission which is why I gave it to you. You cant even have a conversation with me unless I give you my permission. I am in control of you again.

You seem pretty desperate for an argument. That's very healthy. You are wrecking your autoimmune system.
You seem pretty desperate to avoid looking foolish. News flash. Too late! :laugh:
I've looked foolish before. It's not so bad.
I disagree. It must be terrible for you when you look foolish. Thats why you keep deflecting.
Then you must hate it when others think you are foolish, right?
I'm not like you. Why do you deflect when others point out your foolishness?
You are right. You are not like me. It bothers you to be seen as foolish by others. That doesn't bother me at all.

You seem pretty desperate to avoid looking foolish. News flash. Too late! :laugh:
I disagree. It must be terrible for you when you look foolish. Thats why you keep deflecting.
Looking foolish must be one of your fears, right? Do you hate when others laugh at you too?
Being foolish must be your worst nightmare. Why do you deflect when people point it out?
Not at all. Didn't you see read post #112 where I wrote, "I've looked foolish before. It's not so bad."

You disagreed with that so you must believe the opposite.
I read that post but like your other posts they are emotionally transparent. You care very much which is why you deflect so hard when your foolishness is pointed out instead of just admitting it.
laugh.gif

Look, I don't agree with you that what you wrote wasn't intended as an insult, but I'm not going to waste my time arguing with you about it. Why should I?
I didnt ask you to agree. I was just informing you I wasnt insulting you. Your agreement has nothing to do with my point.
Whether you realize this or not, I am controlling you right now. Do you know how?
If you would like to believe that I will give you permission to do so. It wont change the reality of the situation when you come back from pretend land though.
I don't need your permission. I am doing it. I am controlling this conversation right now. This conversation is being had on my terms. I am controlling you.
You do need my permission which is why I gave it to you. You cant even have a conversation with me unless I give you my permission. I am in control of you again.
You have to believe that. I understand.

You are right. You are not like me. It bothers you to be seen as foolish by others. That doesn't bother me at all.
Of course it bothers you. Thats the primary reason you deflected when your foolish logic was pointed out. Try another gambit.

I already believe that. I am just updating you on reality.

Looking foolish must be one of your fears, right? Do you hate when others laugh at you too?
Being foolish must be your worst nightmare. Why do you deflect when people point it out?
Not at all. Didn't you see read post #112 where I wrote, "I've looked foolish before. It's not so bad."

I read that post but like your other posts they are emotionally transparent. You care very much which is why you deflect so hard when your foolishness is pointed out instead of just admitting it.
laugh.gif
How many times must I tell you that I don't care what other people think. You on the other hand set great store in what other people think about you which is why you are arguing I should care. I own you right now.

Of course it bothers you. Thats the primary reason you deflected when your foolish logic was pointed out. Try another gambit.
But it doesn't. It bothers you. That is why you are arguing that it bothers me.

I already believe that. I am just updating you on reality.
I think you lack objectivity, brother. You need to stop having preferences for outcomes lest you take your online defeats out on those around you. People who have nothing to do with this.

laugh.gif
How many times must I tell you that I don't care what other people think. You on the other hand set great store in what other people think about you which is why you are arguing I should care. I own you right now.
Doenst matter how many times you tell me a lie. I know the facts. The facts are that you are afraid of looking foolish but its a norm for you. I am yanking your strings. You are a good puppet.

Obviously it does bother you. Practically everyone can see that. Why else would you be denying it so desperately?

Obviously it does bother you. Practically everyone can see that. Why else would you be denying it so desperately?
I don't see how, but if that's the way you want to see it, more power to you, brother.

laugh.gif
Doenst matter how many times you tell me a lie. I know the facts. The facts are that you are afraid of looking foolish but its a norm for you. I am yanking your strings. You are a good puppet.
If that's how you want to see it, go for it. I'm cool either way. But you seem to be stirred up.

I don't see how, but if that's the way you want to see it, more power to you, brother.
You dont see a lot of things. You are not very self aware which points to a lack of emotional maturity. All the power to me. I am owning you in every way imaginable.

laugh.gif
If that's how you want to see it, go for it. I'm cool either way. But you seem to be stirred up.
Yes thats how reality is and how I see it. I own you and you just deflect.

You dont see a lot of things. You are not very self aware which points to a lack of emotional maturity. All the power to me. I am owning you in every way imaginable.
The ego always knows the truth and demands payments for its defeats. I will pray for those in your physical presence today.

laugh.gif
Yes thats how reality is and how I see it. I own you and you just deflect.
If that is what you really believed you still wouldn't be arguing this.

The ego always knows the truth and demands payments for its defeats. I will pray for those in your physical presence today.
Your ego must be severely injured for you to deflect so hard. I hope you dont take this out on some innocent like your type are wont to do.

Your ego must be severely injured for you to deflect so hard. I hope you dont take this out on some innocent like your type are wont to do.
If you say so. Do you feel better now?

If you say so. Do you feel better now?
Of course I say so. You have no choice in the matter. How does it feel having me control you?

Forum List

Back