Denzel Washington Recognizes A Debt

Maybe, but if that were the case then why hasn't the problem been solved? Because it seems like a crutch to me.
In my specific case and in the cases of the people I inspire the problem has been solved. That doesnt mean I am content with others of my race engaging in self defeating behavior and living poor lives. I teach them to shake the white mans philosophy, stop blaming whites, and get their asses to work. Thats why the vast majority of Black are making it.
That's pretty good advice. What is the white man's philosophy? What does living poor lives mean?
IMO the white man is at odds with nature, peace, and civilization. They are ruled by money and trinkets in an attempt soothe their inferiority complex. They create barriers for those that naturally are better than them and either omit the facts from their historical documents or outright lie about them. They are the epitome of living poor. That is a life without true meaning or true legacy.
What is the black man's philosophy?
Pretty much the opposite of whites I would say. Our civilizations were based on knowledge, science, math, and living with nature not in defiance of it.
So where is that today in this world or for that matter where was it ever that way in this world?

In my specific case and in the cases of the people I inspire the problem has been solved. That doesnt mean I am content with others of my race engaging in self defeating behavior and living poor lives. I teach them to shake the white mans philosophy, stop blaming whites, and get their asses to work. Thats why the vast majority of Black are making it.
That's pretty good advice. What is the white man's philosophy? What does living poor lives mean?
IMO the white man is at odds with nature, peace, and civilization. They are ruled by money and trinkets in an attempt soothe their inferiority complex. They create barriers for those that naturally are better than them and either omit the facts from their historical documents or outright lie about them. They are the epitome of living poor. That is a life without true meaning or true legacy.
Pretty much the opposite of whites I would say. Our civilizations were based on knowledge, science, math, and living with nature not in defiance of it.
So where is that today in this world or for that matter where was it ever that way in this world?
In the US. Parts of Africa and any other place Black people are.

It started in Africa. Thats pretty much common knowledge.

If it were common knowledge I wouldn't have asked the question. I don't see this utopian vision that you do. I see the same things I see in the white man. Broken human beings living in a broken world.

If it were common knowledge I wouldn't have asked the question. I don't see this utopian vision that you do. I see the same things I see in the white man. Broken human beings living in a broken world.
The thing about common knowledge is that its only common to people raised like you. Since I was raised with knowledge of my African roots I expect everyone to know what I know. Its ok you dont see the vision and reality I do. You dont have to be able to envision it for it to be a reality. You cant see through my eyes and know the things I know.

The thing about common knowledge is that its only common to people raised like you. Since I was raised with knowledge of my African roots I expect everyone to know what I know. Its ok you dont see the vision and reality I do. You dont have to be able to envision it for it to be a reality. You cant see through my eyes and know the things I know.
That is why I asked you. I was open to it. You just didn't provide an answer that made sense. The reality is that there is no white or black philosophy. There is only right and wrong. No one has cornered the market on it. Any one who thinks they have, haven't.

That is why I asked you. I was open to it. You just didn't provide an answer that made sense. The reality is that there is no white or black philosophy. There is only right and wrong. No one has cornered the market on it. Any one who thinks they have, haven't.
it wouldnt make sense to you if youre not Black. You dont have the ability to understand it. Happens to the best of white people. You just have no frame of reference and are held back by centuries of brainwashing.

it wouldnt make sense to you if youre not Black. You dont have the ability to understand it. Happens to the best of white people. You just have no frame of reference and are held back by centuries of brainwashing.
I don't claim to know how a black person feels. I am claiming from a historical perspective I don't see the enlightenment you claim happened. From a historical perspective when did this philosophical black man experience occur? Where did it occur? What achievements can you point to that proves it occurred?

The important word to note is when Asc used the word "were". :clap2:

I don't claim to know how a black person feels. I am claiming from a historical perspective I don't see the enlightenment you claim happened. From a historical perspective when did this philosophical black man experience occur? Where did it occur? What achievements can you point to that proves it occurred?
Your perspective is colored by what whites have taught you. The Greeks learned from Egyptians, who learned from Nubians, who learned from people in the interior of Africa. Knowledge always travels downstream and guess how the Nile flows? So pretty much any intellectual subject was first studied in Africa. The oldest artifacts showing math are found in Africa. The first observatories mapping the stars is in Africa. Everything that whites know now is based and founded on information first organized and taught in Africa. There is a reason the Greeks traveled to Egypt to study. Later there is a reason Timbuktu served the same purpose. When you are not aware of these things and you are also brainwashed by whites it really warps your perspective.

Your perspective is colored by what whites have taught you. The Greeks learned from Egyptians, who learned from Nubians, who learned from people in the interior of Africa. Knowledge always travels downstream and guess how the Nile flows? So pretty much any intellectual subject was first studied in Africa. The oldest artifacts showing math are found in Africa. The first observatories mapping the stars is in Africa. Everything that whites know now is based and founded on information first organized and taught in Africa. There is a reason the Greeks traveled to Egypt to study. Later there is a reason Timbuktu served the same purpose. When you are not aware of these things and you are also brainwashed by whites it really warps your perspective.
My parents are black. You are claiming to be Egyptian?

What does your parents being Black have to do with what I said?

Where did I claim I was Egyptian or any other nationality?

I figured if you were going to write a bunch of stupid shit, I would too. Have you ever considered that you are a racist?

I figured if you were going to write a bunch of stupid shit, I would too. Have you ever considered that you are a racist?
Yeah I considered it but after thinking about it for awhile I realized I wouldnt agree to take care of a white child because I was worried about how she would be as an adult.

Yeah I considered it but after thinking about it for awhile I realized I wouldnt agree to take care of a white child because I was worried about how she would be as an adult.
It would have been fine if you had the stick removed. Try as you might your whole worldview revolves around victimization of your people.

It would have been fine if you had the stick removed. Try as you might your whole worldview revolves around victimization of your people.
Why would it revolve around anything else other than my people? My people need tools to combat whites and their oppressive ways.

Why would it revolve around anything else other than my people? My people need tools to combat whites and their oppressive ways.
There you go. Thanks for not disappointing me. Look, I don't really care enough to give a shit. You people can keep crying over spilled milk. None of that will change what happens next except get in the way. So while you pretend that isn't what you are doing, it sort of rings hollow.

His faith instilled hard work in him. Hard for a nonbeliever to understand, I know.
Denzel has the balls to announce his faith in person during a publicized speech.

Politicalchic is too much of a coward to even reveal her religious beliefs from an anonymous userhandle on a meaningless messageboard because her ego could not handle the scrutiny. Denzel would likely call you a little pussy, just a guess.

It's easy for someone to say he is a success because of God and not hard work. I'm still waiting for God to get the blame side of that coin. Why did God intervene to make sure Denzel got the role on St. Elsewhere, but couldn't be bothered to keep kids from getting cancer? Or so and so made a big catch in some game, but killed a couple thousand in earthquakes?

If there is some god or force, it's like the Deists conception: there but takes no role in the universe now. You get where you get because of skill, hard work, connections, and just plain dumb luck.

There you go. Thanks for not disappointing me. Look, I don't really care enough to give a shit. You people can keep crying over spilled milk. None of that will change what happens next except get in the way. So while you pretend that isn't what you are doing, it sort of rings hollow.
Obviously you care a great deal. You took a lot of time trying your best to convince me I was racist and other silly things. Knowing your history and who represents your enemy is the most intelligent thing you can do. So of course that will change what happens next.

Oh, geeesh. I hope one day your eyes are opened to let go of some of that hate that must make your life miserable.

Oh, geeesh. I hope one day your eyes are opened to let go of some of that hate that must make your life miserable.

I would describe my life as amazing. What can be more amazing than helping your people?

Forum List

Back