Deplorables Win Again

"The Hunt" canceled by Universal following significant backlash

I've been around a while, and I can recall an episode of "The Hulk" where a rich man picks up David Banner, feeds him a nice meal including rattle snake and in the morning reveals his intent to hunt and kill him.

It ends poorly for the rich guy.

The same genre of film was released in the 90's I believe which starred Ice-T as a homeless man, picked up by some white rich guys with the auspices of offering him a job. They feed him well and upon being kicked awake he is told that his "job" is to be hunted down and killed.

It also ends badly for the rich guys.

So more recently we had a movie that reportedly depicts Trump supporters being hunted and killed by rich bed wetters. I assume it ends poor for them as well, but this time the movie will not be released and it appears the most offended people are "on the right", whom if the story maintains it's previous track end up winning and overcome the bed wetters.

I'm surprised anyone protested that loudly. I really didn't see anyone complain.

I wanted to see it in fact.

Too bad, it would have made a good MST3K episode.

p184037_b_v8_ac.jpg

Sounds like a remake of "The Most Dangerous Game" (1932), with the scenario altered to fit the contemporary political conflict.

Yawn Is there nothing original anywhere?

Good.

Hope Hollyweird cancels the black mermaid, the female Thor and the woman James Bond as well.

The only reason this is being discussed is because Trump heard Douchey mention it on Fox, and tweeted some crap.

The only reason this is being discussed is because Trump heard Douchey mention it on Fox, and tweeted some crap.

Trump set them straight.

After seeing how google failed its battle against Donald Trump, they don't want to try.

The movie where conservatives get killed by crazy liberals is not happening. Too bad, you will have to fap to something else.

I've been around a while, and I can recall an episode of "The Hulk" where a rich man picks up David Banner, feeds him a nice meal including rattle snake and in the morning reveals his intent to hunt and kill him.

The same genre of film was released in the 90's I believe which starred Ice-T as a homeless man, picked up by some white rich guys with the auspices of offering him a job. They feed him well and upon being kicked awake he is told that his "job" is to be hunted down and killed.

So more recently we had a movie that reportedly depicts Trump supporters being hunted and killed by rich bed wetters. I assume it ends poor for them as well, but this time the movie will not be released and it appears the most offended people are "on the right", whom if the story maintains it's previous track end up winning and overcome the bed wetters.

I'm surprised anyone protested that loudly. I really didn't see anyone complain.

I think you're mistaken on which side is "the bed wetters" here.

No, it's you and your side.

I will not be posting a snowflake meltdown video, as no one doubts you have participated in the making of those videos.

I will not be posting a snowflake meltdown video, as no one doubts you have participated in the making of those videos.
So, this childish whining over movies isn't "bed wetting"?

Your fellow nut-bar in the OP pointed out how dumb it is. The conservitards would have won in the end. The "elites" probably die horribly.

And all wailing and crying over a female Thor and black mermaid?

Definitely "bed wetting" behavior.

Your fellow nut-bar in the OP pointed out how dumb it is. The conservitards would have won in the end. The "elites" probably die horribly.

I am not whining, I am congratulating them for coming to their senses.

When will you come to your senses?

I know exactly who the fuck I'm talking about bed wetter....

As I pointed out, I did not hear about "rightwingers" wailing and gnashing their teeth, protesting and setting shit on fire outside the Studio or promoting massive boycott initiatives...

Bed wetter....

It's YOU ASSHOLES that have to purchase new mattresses every time someone utters a word that puts a knot on your thong.

Bed wetter....

Put that in your paint can and huff it.

Yep I remember those movies you mentioned. And yep they were movies for crying out loud, and we as adults are able to tell the difference in reality and fiction.

The sad thing today is that the closer we approach the ideals of the Democrats, the more we see this huge up swell of young folks who can't tell fiction from reality anymore...... The nation has gotten wound way to tight, and Hollyweird could easily defuse it all, but instead it wants to stoke the flames. Hollyweird has been given way to much power in this country to be using it to foment revolution or to stir up the bullcrap like it's been doing.

All the media and etc are owned by big comglomerates or corporations that can be stopped by our government who is supposed to represent the people.... If these entertainment and media platforms are being used in ways that make guns look like toys compared to the destruction they are causing with these platforms today, then they need to be on the hot seat first when it comes to studying the problems that are now developed in our society as a result of.

Last edited:
Yep I remember those movies you mentioned. And yep they were movies for crying out loud, and we as adults are able to tell the difference in reality and fiction.

The sad thing today is that the closer we approach the ideals of the Democrats, the more we see this huge up swell of young folks who can't tell fiction from reality anymore...... The nation has gotten wound way to tight, and Hollyweird could easily defuse it all, but instead it wants to stoke the flames. Hollyweird has been given way to much power in this country to be using it to foment revolution or to stir up the bullcrap like it's been doing.

All the media and etc are owned by big comglomerates or corporations that can be stopped by our government who is supposed to represent the people if these entertainment and media platforms are being used in ways that make guns look like toys compared to their destruction they are causing with these platforms today.

It's all about context and nuance.

Imagine if there was a movie released tomorrow where a local sheriff's dept lost control of an unruly and hostile inmate while attempting to clean him up and in process him. He beats the shit out of the deputies and escapes custody, violently steals a dirt bike from a kid and and they chase him into the mountains but he neutralizes the officers one by one. He then out maneuvers deployed soldiers sent to encircle him, infiltrates the local town and nearly destroys it. He steals a weapon and a lot of ammo, re-enters the sheriffs office but is ambushed and killed by the sheriff.

Sound familiar? Right up to the ending where I swapped victors it's Rambo and I don't recall rooting for the police when I watched that movie...

Did they make "The Hunt" out to be different than the story lines of the previous versions where the bed wetters are hunting "racists" that were captured just before doing something nefarious to innocent minorities and shipped off to some island where righteous moonbats snuff them out? How would today's leftwing executives make Rambo today? Would they make Rambo out to be a vet that psychotically murdered and raped Iraqi civilians, returned home and became belligerent because a black guy was president and he ends up an enemy of the state?

They might, but neither of those story lines would be plausible to anyone with the disposable income and time to enter a theater.

"The Hunt" has been killed.

One less thing to trigger the left to do something stupid.

NOw i want to see it

if it was reversed like patriotic nationalist throwing commies out of helicopters the left would be in total friggin meltdown

If it were about a civil war, I'd see it too, but this, fantasy of leftist tards about murdering fellow Americans for sport because they hate Constitutionalists and long for the Obama Transformation is sick.

These leftists need to be institutionalized

I am not whining, I am congratulating them for coming to their senses.

When will you come to your senses?
Ya think so? 'Cause it sounds like whining, not congratulations.

I know exactly who the fuck I'm talking about bed wetter....

As I pointed out, I did not hear about "rightwingers" wailing and gnashing their teeth, protesting and setting shit on fire outside the Studio or promoting massive boycott initiatives...

Bed wetter....

It's YOU ASSHOLES that have to purchase new mattresses every time someone utters a word that puts a knot on your thong.

Bed wetter....

Put that in your paint can and huff it.

Lol, that spittle-spraying rant definitely qualifies as "bed wetting" my damp pajamaed friend.

Forum List

Back