🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Deportations at lowest level in nearly a decade

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The Results Are In: Obama Never Intended to Enforce Immigration Laws, by Mark Krikorian, National Review

Using preliminary numbers, the Associated Press reports that deportations are down to the lowest level in nearly a decade. As you can see from the graphic, deportations (or, strictly speaking, removals attributed to ICE rather than to the Border Patrol) grew significantly under Bush (as they had under Clinton), initially plateaued under Obama, and are now collapsing. Deportation collapse Though the partial FY 2015 number reported by the AP is new, this has been building for a couple of years; deportations have fallen 42 percent since 2012. My colleague Jessica Vaughan reported on this last year.

Read more at: The Results Are In: Obama Never Intended to Enforce Immigration Laws, by Mark Krikorian, National Review

Trump's president now. Blame him.
That'll be fun to do for 4 years. I can't wait to post the numbers on people out of the labor force every month.
Or, maybe those of us who didn't vote for him can hope for and celebrate good stuff that happens anyway.

Country over party, that kinda thing.

That'll be fun to do for 4 years. I can't wait to post the numbers on people out of the labor force every month.
Or, maybe those of us who didn't vote for him can hope for and celebrate good stuff that happens anyway.

He's not going to stop baby boomers from retiring. So I'm going to spam the shit out of the labor force numbers like the rubes did for years.

The Results Are In: Obama Never Intended to Enforce Immigration Laws, by Mark Krikorian, National Review

Using preliminary numbers, the Associated Press reports that deportations are down to the lowest level in nearly a decade. As you can see from the graphic, deportations (or, strictly speaking, removals attributed to ICE rather than to the Border Patrol) grew significantly under Bush (as they had under Clinton), initially plateaued under Obama, and are now collapsing. Deportation collapse Though the partial FY 2015 number reported by the AP is new, this has been building for a couple of years; deportations have fallen 42 percent since 2012. My colleague Jessica Vaughan reported on this last year.

Read more at: The Results Are In: Obama Never Intended to Enforce Immigration Laws, by Mark Krikorian, National Review
According to the Right Wing .. surprise.

He's not going to stop baby boomers from retiring. So I'm going to spam the shit out of the labor force numbers like the rubes did for years.

I think the Trumpbots deserve a big heaping bowl of Flip Flop Flakes every morning for the next 4 years.

Forum List

Back