Deregulation Nation

Clean air and water are way overrated. Good god man, there's money to be made!!!
The only dirty water I hear about is in Flint. Who runs Flint?
Meanwhile in North Carolina:
Toxic Spills Highlight Trump's Deregulation of Coal Plant Waste
From the article...

floodwaters from Hurricane Florence had overwhelmed a coal ash basin

Another leftist fail.

I ask again. HOW MANY DEATHS HAVE BEEN ATTRIBUTED TO TRUMPS DEREGULATION?
Nobody denies there was a hurricane. That was a strawman.
You didn't even bother thinking what the effects would have been without Trump deregulating coal ash disposal methods.
And I wasn't replying to a comment about deaths. I was replying to your false statement that Flint water is the only dirty water.
You’ve been fact-checked.
Flint water is for human consumption you fucking tard. A waste pond, of which there are many kinds and always have been, are not for human consumption
Waste ponds have spilled into rivers.
You are easy to educate. One sentence sufficed. Your impulsivity leads you to forego research. This results in your constant embarrassment.

From the article...

Another leftist fail.

You didn't even bother thinking what the effects would have been without Trump deregulating coal ash disposal methods.
And I wasn't replying to a comment about deaths. I was replying to your false statement that Flint water is the only dirty water.
Flint water is for human consumption you fucking tard. A waste pond, of which there are many kinds and always have been, are not for human consumption
You are easy to educate. One sentence sufficed. Your impulsivity leads you to forego research. This results in your constant embarrassment.
Classic lib doublespeak!

From the article...

Another leftist fail.

Wheres the double speak asshat?

The local news reported today that the average person is getting 24 scammers robocalls per day heavily targeting the elderly. I've been pissed about this for months, because I get about 10 scammers calling per day. Trumptards deregulation caused this shit!!!
/----/ Link? BTW I get fewer Robo calls now that when Obozo was screwing up things.
You LIE - Scammers are ringing the phones off the hook of everyone I know!!!

The local news reported today that the average person is getting 24 scammers robocalls per day heavily targeting the elderly. I've been pissed about this for months, because I get about 10 scammers calling per day. Trumptards deregulation caused this shit!!!
/----/ Link? BTW I get fewer Robo calls now that when Obozo was screwing up things.
/----/ Prove I'm lying. Besides, you don't know me so how can you include me in that group?

/----/ Prove I'm lying. Besides, you don't know me so how can you include me in that group?

“So far, March has been the worst we’ve ever seen,” YouMail CEO Alex Quilici says. “We estimate there was more than 100 million made a day. That’s an astonishing number of robocalls."

Oh snap! There was that terrible yellow water in Colorado I think? Who caused that? Oh wait, it was the actual EPA that fucked up that water.

So, a private company leaves behind billions of gallons of toxic water that the EPA spills while attempting to clean it up, and the toxic water is the EPAs fault? Really?

I bet you are the kind of guy that would catch their house on fire and then sue the fire department for the water damage from when they put out the fire.

Oh snap! There was that terrible yellow water in Colorado I think? Who caused that? Oh wait, it was the actual EPA that fucked up that water.

So, a private company leaves behind billions of gallons of toxic water that the EPA spills while attempting to clean it up, and the toxic water is the EPAs fault? Really?

I bet you are the kind of guy that would catch their house on fire and then sue the fire department for the water damage from when they put out the fire.

The past is the past. The EPA spilled the sludge into the Colorado River. End of story.

The past is the past. The EPA spilled the sludge into the Colorado River. End of story.

Where did the sludge come from? And it was the Animas River, not the Colorado. :290968001256257790-final:

Where did the sludge come from? And it was the Animas River, not the Colorado. :290968001256257790-final:
The sludge was put there 100 years ago, before we had laws against pollution, before we had an EPA, before we even knew this stuff was dangerous.

Trump Deregulating Allowing Annoying Calls!!!
Robocallers see the current F.C.C. leadership “as friendly to industry,” said Margot Saunders, senior counsel at the National Consumer Law Center, “and they are anticipating F.C.C. rulings that will enable more calling and forgive past mistakes — or violations of the current law.”
Robocalls.jpg

Last edited:

How much of our booming economy will you attribute to this?

Booming for who? Some of the regs dont matter. Some are fine to repeal. Some are going to hurt millions of Americans and make things worse. Air quality for instance can be as bad as smoking. One recent reg he got rid of was requiring better adequate brakes on oil trains. Wtf kind of idiot would be against that after horrific derailings? One day you'll realize that corporations should not be allowed to make the rules because nit having conscience ir morals they will screw everyone for their profits.

Yet it is unproven they would help. The thicker cars will make a difference, which is still a go. From 2015, in the NYT’s-

Railroads said they welcomed the new regulations but objected to a provision that would require tank cars to have electronically controlled pneumatic brakes by 2021. The Department of Transportation said the new brakes, known as E.C.P., are more effective than air brakes or dynamic brakes that are currently being used.

“The D.O.T. couldn’t make a safety case for E.C.P. but forged ahead anyway,” Edward R. Hamberger, the president and chief executive of the Association of American Railroads, said in a statement. “I have a hard time believing the determination to impose E.C.P. brakes is anything but a rash rush to judgment.”
New Oil Train Rules Are Hit From All Sides

Booming for who? Some of the regs dont matter. Some are fine to repeal. Some are going to hurt millions of Americans and make things worse. Air quality for instance can be as bad as smoking. One recent reg he got rid of was requiring better adequate brakes on oil trains. Wtf kind of idiot would be against that after horrific derailings? One day you'll realize that corporations should not be allowed to make the rules because nit having conscience ir morals they will screw everyone for their profits.

Dem run cities have repeatedly spilled hundreds of millions of gallons of raw untreated sewage into public waterways. So fouling the water with their toxic filth that swimming had to be banned and beaches closed. When Dem's clean up their filthy cesspool cities let us know.

So, everything was fine before the regulation was created, but now it's a catastrophe if it isn't implemented? What the fuck does "better adequate" mean? Do the newer brakes justify the cost? You enviro-wackos never demonstrate that it does. Can you demonstrate the new brakes would have prevented any derailing? When corporations are held financially responsible for screwing anyone, then they will take measures to prevent it.

Last edited:

So, everything was fine before the regulation was created, but now it's a catastrophe if it isn't implemented? What the fuck does "better adequate" mean? Do the newer brakes justify the cost? You enviro-wackos never demonstrate that it does. Can you demonstrate the new brakes would have prevented any derailing? When corporations are held financially responsible for screwing anyone, then they will take measures to prevent it.

If you want details on the train brakes thing go look it up.

Train derailments have caused a shit ton of damage. The government is within it's duties to require better brakes in attempt to curtail the derailments. Guess who is carries the brunt of damage and cleanup? Locals will and tax payers. These trains go interstate and move fuel so it's a combination of national concerns being addressed. Not to mention that oil and it's pre and post processing states are toxic to pretty much everything on the surface.

Assuming all the deregulations are good is as bad as assuming all regulations are good, chump.

Forum List

Back