Deregulation Nation

How many deaths will be attributed to eliminated safety and environmental regulations?
It's been near 7 months so how many deaths have been attributed to the deregulation?

“I’m the one that saved coal,” says Trump as miner deaths nearly double in first year of office
Trump Says He 'Saved Coal,' but Miner Deaths Nearly Doubled in His First Year
Prove it liar.

Read the link Mikey.
Proving that I can read is not proof of jack. You idiots all somehow believe that someone claiming something on the internet is proof. Our society has gone down the sewer, because most of what's on the internet is bullshit.

Is there any credible source showing industrial deaths by year believable to you?

How many deaths will be attributed to eliminated safety and environmental regulations?
Clean air and water are way overrated. Good god man, there's money to be made!!!
The only dirty water I hear about is in Flint. Who runs Flint?
Meanwhile in North Carolina:
Toxic Spills Highlight Trump's Deregulation of Coal Plant Waste
But again we see more accusations from libstains with no proof. Just accuse and he's guilty.

Clean air and water are way overrated. Good god man, there's money to be made!!!
From the article...

floodwaters from Hurricane Florence had overwhelmed a coal ash basin

Another leftist fail.

I ask again. HOW MANY DEATHS HAVE BEEN ATTRIBUTED TO TRUMPS DEREGULATION?

It's been near 7 months so how many deaths have been attributed to the deregulation?

“I’m the one that saved coal,” says Trump as miner deaths nearly double in first year of office
Trump Says He 'Saved Coal,' but Miner Deaths Nearly Doubled in His First Year
Prove it liar.

Read the link Mikey.
Proving that I can read is not proof of jack. You idiots all somehow believe that someone claiming something on the internet is proof. Our society has gone down the sewer, because most of what's on the internet is bullshit.

Is there any credible source showing industrial deaths by year believable to you?
Nothing in the media can be trusted as well as anything liberals have touched. Proven liars all.

Since he made as ridiculous claim. Plenty of time for Trumps deregulation death toll to climb right?

So put up or shut up

too easy Gramps

Cost of New E.P.A. Coal Rules: Up to 1,400 More Deaths a Year

~S~
Your link says
Could lead to 1400 deaths.

I think your spark went out sparky.

I ask again. How many new deaths have been attributed to Trumps deregulation?
That's an EPA rule that hasn't even gone into effect yet, and you brag about nobody dying from it yet?

None.

A nuclear bomb made at the Pantex plant in Carson County, Texas. Workers say thousands there have been sickened with and have died from exposure to beryllium at that plant. Trump has slashed regulations protecting workers from the toxic substance. | NNSA/Flickr (CC)
nuke970.jpg
Workers say? I say it's not true and that workers need to follow safety procedures and they'll be ok.

You say lots of things Mikey. I'm sure many of them sound sane to you.

None.

A nuclear bomb made at the Pantex plant in Carson County, Texas. Workers say thousands there have been sickened with and have died from exposure to beryllium at that plant. Trump has slashed regulations protecting workers from the toxic substance. | NNSA/Flickr (CC)
nuke970.jpg
/----/Nothing new. You can't blame Trump. And yes it sucks this is happening. LANL: The Rest of the Story: August 2007

Yes, and even after all the evidence showing how harmful Beryllium is to people, Trump thought it would be a good idea to reduce those protections anyway.
You're a liar. You have o idea what Trump thought, or what Trump has done. You are just another America hating liar with no morality. Show us troll how Trump has done any of tis.

Sorry Mikey. I just don't have time to explain everything to you. Trump's actions and statements are public knowledge.

From the article...

Another leftist fail.

Nobody denies there was a hurricane. That was a strawman.
You didn't even bother thinking what the effects would have been without Trump deregulating coal ash disposal methods.
And I wasn't replying to a comment about deaths. I was replying to your false statement that Flint water is the only dirty water.
You’ve been fact-checked.

But again we see more accusations from libstains with no proof. Just accuse and he's guilty.

You think the retention pond didn't overflow?

Read the link Mikey.

Nothing in the media can be trusted as well as anything liberals have touched. Proven liars all.

Got it. Fox, Alex Jones, or Hannity. Typical right winger.

From the article...

Another leftist fail.

You didn't even bother thinking what the effects would have been without Trump deregulating coal ash disposal methods.
And I wasn't replying to a comment about deaths. I was replying to your false statement that Flint water is the only dirty water.
How is the CAUSE OF THE SPILL A STRAWMAN you fucking tard?

You could have had 500 EPA officials watching the thing and it still would have spilled.

You think the retention pond didn't overflow?
Because of a hurricane that dropped feet of rain it did. But somehow to a moron like you that is a Trump issue. No amount of monitoring can stop nature from being nature.

How much of our booming economy will you attribute to this?

None.

The Stock market (over 8 years including 2 of the worst financial yeas in history due to the great recession) climbed 149% under Obama and his supposedly crippling regulations.

The idea that if we allow companies to pollute more, there will be more jobs is stupid.

From the article...

Another leftist fail.

Flint water is for human consumption you fucking tard. A waste pond, of which there are many kinds and always have been, are not for human consumption

Prove it liar.

Read the link Mikey.

What part of "Nothing in the media can be trusted" does your lying hide not understand?

As always, predictable as an outhouse stench.
Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

Read the link Mikey.

What part of "Nothing in the media can be trusted" does your lying hide not understand?

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

Yes, Mikey. I've seen your list before, but it's nice that you haven't lost it yet. Good for you.

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

Yes, Mikey. I've seen your list before, but it's nice that you haven't lost it yet. Good for you.
A more accurate list does not exist.

Forum List

Back