Derek Chauvin stabbed in prison

Really? Then why can’t you respond with analysis?
I posted an article that showcases that criminals violating citizen's rights that cost the city in the neighborhood of 10 million dollars. The thug did this numerous times and the city paid for it.

The thug with a badge then violated his own department's policy to kneel on the neck of a citizen long after the citizen had died.

Your analysis is the the jury was under duress. That not analysis, that silly bullcrap.

Few people actually care about this guy Chauvin. He's become a symbol. Poor bastard got in waaay over his head. Forgot a Blue Wall could crumble.

That said, the legal system judged him. As a nation of laws and not men, we all abide by the rule that we respect the system.

amen

repubs love killing. Whether it be police thugs kneeling on citizen's necks until they die, traitors looting, vandalizing and attempting to murder members conducting business in the capital or dropping bombs on innocent noncombatants and babies in hospitals.
Repeating back what someone just said is copy cat retardation

I posted an article that showcases that criminals violating citizen's rights that cost the city in the neighborhood of 10 million dollars. The thug did this numerous times and the city paid for it.

The thug with a badge then violated his own department's policy to kneel on the neck of a citizen long after the citizen had died.

Your analysis is the the jury was under duress. That not analysis, that silly bullcrap.
You posted propaganda and opinion.
Vandals caused the damage, not Chauvin.
That vandalism intimidated jurors.
Facts.

Shooting unarmed non attacking is murder troglodyte
They were looking for politicians to murder, Einstein. I`ve been in the Capitol and the Whitehouse and I had passes from my congressman to do so. I didn`t smash windows and smear crap on the Capitol walls. The job of the Capitol police is to protect our government buildings and those who work there. Every one of those goons inside the building needed a bullet and shame on that cop for only shooting one of them. Was he Barney Fife who wasn`t allowed to have more than one bullet?

You posted propaganda and opinion.
Vandals caused the damage, not Chauvin.
That vandalism intimidated jurors.
Facts.
Many established facts from police supervisors, police trainers and command staff that that thug was dangerous and repeatedly violated department policy, cost the city MILLIONS and couldn't follow the rules. That's not propaganda that facts deal with it.

There is a total hatred of white men in this country, white traditional Christian men that is . And it’s the very people who are in power who hate white people who also have wrecked our economy. Look at their policies it’s terrible. We are living in one of the worst economies in American history.

Blm politicians are responsible for the downfall of America, the high divorce rates, the astronomical child born out of wedlock rate, the high rate of young black kids going from school to prison it’s on them.

Curried Goats you’re being blatantly dishonest itt. Your views are a disgrace to the great Africans of history. Oh, now you don’t know what to do because like almost all white people I respect African history. So go ahead and make things up about our views, like you always do

There is a total hatred of white men in this country, white traditional Christian men that is . And it’s the very people who are in power who hate white people who also have wrecked our economy. Look at their policies it’s terrible. We are living in one of the worst economies in American history.

Blm politicians are responsible for the downfall of America, the high divorce rates, the astronomical child born out of wedlock rate, the high rate of young black kids going from school to prison it’s on them.

Curried Goats you’re being blatantly dishonest itt. Your views are a disgrace to the great Africans of history. Oh, now you don’t know what to do because like almost all white people I respect African history. So go ahead and make things up about our views, like you always do
I don't even have the slightest fucking clue what you're talking about.... 😄

Guy...this is just lunacy and insecurity.

Forum List

Back