Derek Chauvin stabbed in prison

Chauvin should have thought about this possibility before he held his knee to the back of Floyds neck. What ye sows is what ye shall reap.
And what if that had been a black man with his boot on a white mans neck. Would you feel the same?

And what if that had been a black man with his boot on a white mans neck. Would you feel the same?
A black man didn't do this and many who think like you are still claiming Chauvin didn't kill him. So don't ask dumb questions trying to deflect and don't make assumptions because you didn't get the response you wanted.

Thankfully Chauvin is off the streets where he can’t murder anyone else.
Chauvin did not really “murder” anyone. There was no malice aforethought. He only got 21 years in prison. So he will be out before you know it.

It was a political prosecution. The judge should have disallowed many of the jury instructions.

1700956411995.png

I have been stabbed and cut.

It hurts!

View attachment 863957

I have been stabbed and cut.

It hurts!
Not that it is necessarily determinative, but one could look upon this with a certain amount of bewilderment. On one hand, you have this cop who worked, paid taxes, and protects the public. On the other hand, you have an ex-con, deadbeat-dad, drug addict felon who likes to fight with police. It seems like a cruel sentence for Chauvin given the almost valueless life of Floyd.

You mean the Babbet that was repeatably warned to cease her violent, unlawful breach of the capital?...who thought her white female privilege would allow her to attempt to murder, loot and plunder?

The other (again white) guy with a history of kneeling on the necks of Black people which was forbidden by police policy, cost the city 8 million dollars or more and had no remorse for committing murder...you mean that "other guy."
You lost me at “white privilege”.

White lives matter, blue lives matter, and all lives matter.

Now I wanna hear you say "black lives matter".

But you won't.
All lives matter, except the lives of criminals. Getting them six feet under is better than them continually roaming our streets.

Forum List

Back