Derek Chauvin stabbed in prison

That means that Floyd died of a heart stoppage because he was so hopped up of shit that the stress of resisting arrest and their getting him under control to take the bum in was more than his body could handle. That is Floyd's fault, no way an office can know you are about to OD from the drugs you took.

I know from personal experience that juries are often the biggest bunch of uncaring selfish idiots in the world. No way Chauvin got a fair trial. Funny how you want a "professional" for a president, yet accept rank amateurs who yesterday were serving Cokes at a deli counter with no knowledge of the law until dragged in and forced to sit there for $50 a day deciding the lives and freedom of others.
Keeling on someone's neck as they gasp that they can't breathe, and smiling while you do it?

Juries frown on that.

I said all lives matter except criminals. All means all. You really need to look in the dictionary for the definition of “all”.
If a person gets caught stealing a Bic lighter from a convenience store, should that person be executed? How about someone who is caught driving 65 mph in a 55 mph zone?

Are you a doctor?
About ten years of studying medicine.

I'm going to stick with the sworn testimony of the medical examiner.
People lie under oath all the time. I'm going to stick with what was actually published in the coroner's autopsy report. Floyd died of complications from a drug overdose exacerbated by the ardors of fighting three officers resisting arrest. The officers were just doing their jobs according to standard policy and there is nothing you can say to counter that. Had Floyd been later gotten off the street and into a paddy-wagon off to jail that day, you would have zero argument, zero complaints and Floyd would still be alive, but instead, he chose to lie in the street forcing police to restrain him.

Keeling on someone's neck as they gasp that they can't breathe, and smiling while you do it?

Facts show that many if not most people make similar complaints when being arrested. Cops hear it all the time. "Ooo! You're hurting me! That is too tight!" Suck it up. If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Police in major cities would be wise in only following policy to the letter. Respond to calls eventually. Only give traffic tickets. If you have to make an arrest, don't unless your sergeant is there and directing.

Write reports. Else you will be stabbed in prison.

It's not what I want at all. What I want is for Chauvin to go through the same suffering he inflicted on George Floyd.
George Floyd was a product of Democrat failure. What Chauvin did was excessive and should have resulted in an involuntary manslaughter charge imo. Floyd had 2 blocked heart arteries and was high as a kite on Fentanyl. If you watch "The Fall of Minneapolis" you will see all the vital information about that sad day suppressed by the Democrats and their media.

Police in major cities would be wise in only following policy to the letter. Respond to calls eventually. Only give traffic tickets. If you have to make an arrest, don't unless your sergeant is there and directing.

Write reports. Else you will be stabbed in prison.
In other words turn Police into social workers, yeah that should work out just fine.

That's what he gets for stopping a violent, black, criminal. Smart white cops ignore black crime and just collect their checks and benefits. Really smart white cops don't work in blue jurisdictions.
Blacks mostly killing other blacks

Why should allegedly racist white cops care?

If a person gets caught stealing a Bic lighter from a convenience store, should that person be executed? How about someone who is caught driving 65 mph in a 55 mph zone?
Just saying, if you are doing something bad enough the police get rough with you or you are resisting arrest, I don't give a damn if the police kill you, black or white. Good riddance.

They were looking for politicians to murder, Einstein. I`ve been in the Capitol and the Whitehouse and I had passes from my congressman to do so. I didn`t smash windows and smear crap on the Capitol walls. The job of the Capitol police is to protect our government buildings and those who work there. Every one of those goons inside the building needed a bullet and shame on that cop for only shooting one of them. Was he Barney Fife who wasn`t allowed to have more than one bullet?
How was she looking to murder when unarmed emotive shit for brains?

Forum List

Back