Derek Chauvin stabbed in prison

That's what he gets for stopping a violent, black, criminal. Smart white cops ignore black crime and just collect their checks and benefits. Really smart white cops don't work in blue jurisdictions.

Wrong.
There was no crime.
The $20 bills were not counterfeit and he was not violating any law.
He also was not violent and harmed no one.

Even something not worthy of capital punishment

If you resist arrest and end up dead its your faulr

We have all seen the video, and clearly he was NOT at all resisting.
There was no need for all the cops to pile on him.

Even something not worthy of capital punishment

If you resist arrest and end up dead its your faulr
Fact is, wokists and the black community are doing blacks a great disservice by never saying anything bad about the person who was killed. They should be telling blacks that if the police pull you over or try to arrest you, whether you are guilty or innocent, you should cooperate, not resist, and not try to get away because that is just plain stupid and leads to a bad end. Try to sort it out peacefully by having an attorney and the court system if you are actually innocent.

When I was pulled over by a black officer for speeding, I didn't resist, try running away, or fight with the officer because there is no way that that winds up working out well. I just said, yes sir, yes sir, yes sir. Besides, I was guilty, gave up, and accepted my consequences. I have no ambition to be a dead martyr. I'd rather be alive than have a statue erected of me.

Wrong.
There was no crime.
The $20 bills were not counterfeit and he was not violating any law.
He also was not violent and harmed no one.

Yes they were counterfeit. Stop fucking lying.

Why would the cashier that accepted Floyds fake 20 testify under oath that he felt bad and would have bought him his cigs had he known this would have happened? That means the cashier is lying under oath, and should be arrested for perjury, right?

Fact is, wokists and the black community are doing blacks a great disservice by never saying anything bad about the person who was killed. They should be telling blacks that if the police pull you over or try to arrest you, whether you are guilty or innocent, you should cooperate, not resist, and not try to get away because that is just plain stupid and leads to a bad end. Try to sort it out peacefully by having an attorney and the court system.

When I was pulled over by a black officer for speeding, I didn't resist, try running away, or fight with the officer because there is no way that that winds up working out well. Besides, I was guilty, gave up, and accepted my consequences. I have no ambition to be a dead martyr.
Most crimes in the black community aka the hood have black criminals and black victims

If white cops are so racist why not let blacks kill each other?

About ten years of studying medicine.

People lie under oath all the time. I'm going to stick with what was actually published in the coroner's autopsy report. Floyd died of complications from a drug overdose exacerbated by the ardors of fighting three officers resisting arrest. The officers were just doing their jobs according to standard policy and there is nothing you can say to counter that. Had Floyd been later gotten off the street and into a paddy-wagon off to jail that day, you would have zero argument, zero complaints and Floyd would still be alive, but instead, he chose to lie in the street forcing police to restrain him.
If you go by the report, it was ruled a homicide.

Ummmmmmmmmmm, the guy is white. If Black Lives Mater, don't White Lives matter? Don't Blue Lives Matter?
This is both ignorant and stupid.

Black lives matter concerns the acceptance of the killing of young black men while in police custody; that because they’re black and poor, their deaths while in police custody don’t merit investigation or finding a solution to prevent their deaths.

There has been a total hatred of non whites for centuries.

Welcome to the party, Victor.
Bigotry in slavery was always a worldwide issue, but America’s probably the most liberal country ever.

Have a nice day

1701024476901.png

Yeah it's lunacy and insecurity. What want to be shown a fool with facts?...so be it.

Preemptive warning...the deep state, fake news, etc won't cut it as a factual rebuttal:
2. FINDINGS.

Congress finds the following:

(1) White supremacists and other far-right-wing extremists are the most significant domestic terrorism threat facing the United States.

(2) On February 22, 2019, a Trump Administration United States Department of Justice official wrote in a New York Times op-ed that “white supremacy and far-right extremism are among the greatest domestic-security threats facing the United States. Regrettably, over the past 25 years, law enforcement, at both the Federal and State levels, has been slow to respond. … Killings committed by individuals and groups associated with far-right extremist groups have risen significantly.”.
(4) An unclassified May 2017 joint intelligence bulletin from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Homeland Security found that “white supremacist extremism poses [a] persistent threat of lethal violence,” and that White supremacists “were responsible for 49 homicides in 26 attacks from 2000 to 2016 … more than any other domestic extremist movement”.

Top law enforcement officials say the biggest domestic terror threat comes from white supremacists.​

Attorney General Merrick B. Garland and Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro N. Mayorkas told senators on Wednesday that the greatest domestic threat facing the United States came from what they both called “racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists.”

“Specifically those who advocate for the superiority of the white race,” Mr. Garland told the Senate Appropriations Committee.

So factually BLM won't destroy this country;people like you will.
That's non debatable.
Again, with a personal attacks. Totally unnecessary.

Black people commit 60% of the crimes in this country and represent only 12% of the population they are extremely over represented in prisons. The numbers might be off a bit, but those are the facts, sir. But it wasn’t like this in America’s past. And I’m not against Black people I don’t know if you were against white people but if you think white people are privileged, you’re a racist. By definition.

And terrorism isn’t really a thing anymore in America. stopped occurring after ISIL was defeated it seems like. Simply use common sense show us one case of five or 10 white men getting on a pick up truck and hanging a black man from a tree. Approve your points you have to show that. Show us a case. Now there was Dylan roof, but that’s an extremely rare thing with a white man targets Black people. Was way more prevalent are young white people committing mass school shootings and Black people killing Black people in gang warfare’s. And an innocent life taken is an innocent life death is death Murder is Murder.

White people commit more mass school shootings, specifically young single marijuana addicted, white men than any other group. But young blacks are more responsible for gang warfare in this country. There’s your statistics.

And propagating the idea that America has an evil history, propagating the idea that white people are privileged with millions of whites are either homeless or living in poverty is no good for the country, and it only creates more division.

I’m a traditional democrat I love people like Andrew Jackson, FDR, John F Kennedy. So you can tell me what my views are all you want. It makes no difference to me. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest. I’m a Catholic in the first place and a traditional democrat.

Forum List

Back