Derek Chauvin stabbed in prison

Blacks commit like 60% of the violent crimes in the country and represent 13% of the population. Single, lonely, marijuana addicted white young men commit the great majority of mass school shootings. Now we have these problems in large part because of BLM type politicians teaching young Americans how “evil” American history is.

We have the downfall of western Christian civilization in America, which has led to a rise in blacks committing violent crimes, joining gangs, young white people committing mass school shootings. They don’t have a moral code like they used to 75 years ago. We have the rise of abortion, the rise of rich people telling poor people to not have families and get a dog and use drugs all the time.

And there you go that’s it. We need more Christianity in America. And we need pro American politicians, who explain the truth that America has a glorious history …after all the land where immigrants from all over the world wanted to come too.

America can’t be a racist country the number one destination for black Africans who are refugees and immigrants of the world is America. And yeah we should have more Christian Africans in this country who have a moral compass who are adamantly against abortion. Bring them in they will vote for the right people.

Well, you got me on that. You're right. I'm sick of lefties letting all the criminals out to commit more crimes, whether they are black or white. I don't really give a crap about prisoners dying because it's just one less person let right back out on the streets.
Right wingers are defending a criminal with 91 felony counts and want him to be president.

Because you have a right to do your time without being attacked. That's why. That is not treating him any differently, it's called if you're going to incarcerate someone it is now YOUR job to keep them safe. He was sentenced to time, not attacks.

Considering half the prison population is black, it doesn't shock me one bit he was shanked. Probably by a black dude.
lol.

Check out who's now a prisoner safety advocate.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #RepublicansAreAJoke

Quote the post where I said "all."

Don't worry, I'll wait.
you said this Marc....."
Police are the laziest, most cowardly employees anyway. They run away while children are being slaughtered in Texas schools.

you said Police.....that means all.....you didnt say some or many.....are you going to correct that now?.....

Not that it is necessarily determinative, but one could look upon this with a certain amount of bewilderment. On one hand, you have this cop who worked, paid taxes, and protects the public. On the other hand, you have an ex-con, deadbeat-dad, drug addict felon who likes to fight with police. It seems like a cruel sentence for Chauvin given the almost valueless life of Floyd.
Floyd's life had value to Floyd. You really are a sorry piece of shit. Probably Christian, that's the worst kind of shit people.

you said this Marc....."
Police are the laziest, most cowardly employees anyway. They run away while children are being slaughtered in Texas schools.

you said Police.....that means all.....you didnt say some or many.....are you going to correct that now?.....
It does not mean all, it means the ones that do.

At best it's subjective, and in any case, you're wrong. Good day sir!

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Most crimes in the black community aka the hood have black criminals and black victims

If white cops are so racist why not let blacks kill each other?
White neighborhoods have more crime done by white criminals with white victims.

So why don't white cops patrol white communities with the same aggression?

Racism.

Forum List

Back