Dershowitz Sez "No Case for Impeachment!"

What say you? Is Alan Derschowitz correct or not?
I like the Dersch... smart dude. I don’t support impeachment, I think Trump needs to get clobbered in the next election. Thats my 2 cents

it doesn’t matter whether you or any other democrat supports impeachment or not. There are simply no constitutional grounds for impeachment. That’s what Dershowitz made clear.

While I would agree there is no grounds for impeachment now, firing Comey was likely grounds.
However, Dershowitz brings nothing because he is all quid pro quo over the US embassy being moved to Jerusalem.

what’s your basis for saying that?

I like the Dersch... smart dude. I don’t support impeachment, I think Trump needs to get clobbered in the next election. Thats my 2 cents

it doesn’t matter whether you or any other democrat supports impeachment or not. There are simply no constitutional grounds for impeachment. That’s what Dershowitz made clear.
i did find it interesting that he focused on high crimes but not misdemeanors... also interesting what he said about Hamilton and the federalist papers... I’m gonna have to dig into that a bit.

what I find more interesting is you can’t come to grips with saying there was no crime. No felony, no misdemeanor, nothing but a partisan which hunt.

Fucking moron, let me repeat it to you again and you see if you can actually refute:

You have no idea what Dershowitz' motivations are.
And neither do you. Antosha, sooka, you’re triggered.

Stupidity is just never ending with you, is it?

I'm not the one talking about Dershowitz not having a dog in the fight, YOU ARE.

As you now conceed you have no idea about his motivations, so your claim of his impartiality is just a claim of convinience, not fact.
Such a great tennis smasher. Such a dismal political shanking.

Thats all you got? :gay:

Antosha, you have embarrassed yourself and you turned on your own people or are you not Jewish?

I'm laughing out loud reading your equal part stupid, small and deplorable comments.

Thanks buddy.

Dershowitz is dead wrong.

Niether public, nor Congress, nor Courts will ever tollerate the swamp his legal theory of Presidential powers adds up to.

[/thread]
The Dersh has been a Trump toadie from the binning.
Course he was implicated in the Epstein thing so maybe that explains it
So is Blow Job Billy Clinton. And his lesbian wife!
That doesn't make the Dersh any less of a piece of shit

Which you say solely because he won't jump on the bash Trump full time all the time bandwagon.

What the fuck do you know about Dershowtz's dogs?

You seriously need to stop posting your fantasies, you have no idea what his motivations are.

You don’t even understand the idiom. Sooka

Fucking moron, let me repeat it to you again and you see if you can actually refute:

You have no idea what Dershowitz' motivations are.

I'm not the one talking about Dershowitz not having a dog in the fight, YOU ARE.

As you now conceed you have no idea about his motivations, so your claim of his impartiality is just a claim of convinience, not fact.

Obviously Dershowitz definitely has a dog in this race.
The US embassy moved to Jerusalem, illegally.

What law made it illegal to move the embassy?

i did find it interesting that he focused on high crimes but not misdemeanors... also interesting what he said about Hamilton and the federalist papers... I’m gonna have to dig into that a bit.

what I find more interesting is you can’t come to grips with saying there was no crime. No felony, no misdemeanor, nothing but a partisan which hunt.
come to grips? Why would I need to do that? Your just making that up. The irony is you are pissed at them for the witch hunt while supporting trump for trying to start a witch hunt against Biden. Can you say hypocrite?

Antosha, you have embarrassed yourself and you turned on your own people or are you not Jewish?

I'm laughing out loud reading your equal part stupid, small and deplorable comments.

Thanks buddy.

Are you Jewish? Yes or no? Simple question, Antosha.

Thanks buddy.

What the fuck is the difference If I'm Jewish or not?

Deplorables like you have tough time understanding how people can have opinions not based on their ethnic background, religion or skin color.

Last edited:

come to grips? Why would I need to do that? Your just making that up. The irony is you are pissed at them for the witch hunt while supporting trump for trying to start a witch hunt against Biden. Can you say hypocrite?
when you let one side get away with something, expect a "hold my beer" +1 to follow.

i really hate being right about that but here we are.

Thanks buddy.

What the fuck is the difference If I'm Jewish or not?

Deplorables like you have tough time understanding how people can have opinions not based on their ethnic background, religion or skin color.

Why are you scared to answer the question, Antosha?

Dershowitz is dead wrong.

[/thread]

Good to know someone feels they know more than a law professor...dumbass.

Isn't it halarious how you rightwingers are suddenly so impressed by liberal professors, for no other reason than the fact that they are professors that say shit you like?

According to Dershowit a president can corruptly fire any officer of law for investigating his people with impunity.

You don't have to be a professor to understand how such legal theory leads straight to swamp.
We are impressed by Honest people regardless of their political affiliation. That is why No One here is impressed with you.

Forum List

Back