DeSantis: 2020 Election Wasn’t Stolen

that was another one of those head scratchers i could not understand at first when he appointed people that were deep staters to his cabinet but RR is aware of this as well he did so to keep tabs on them to infiltrate them.keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer.

when you have had over forty five assassination attempts on your life,then you are for sure not part of the deep state and are pissing off the elite for serving the people instead of them.:biggrin:

Nope not possible with Ron.If he was not part of the corrupt two party system there would be assassination attempts on his life.

in years past when i did not know what i know now i would have been stressed out on whats happening but things are happening that the deep state is indeed being taken down behind the scenes.

for example,there was a pfiezer plant blown up in NC that took out the vaccine supplies which resulted in 75% of the vaccine supply for NC being cut off.:yes_text12::banana: just one of the signs out there that are telling us the white hats of the alliance in the military that are working with Trump are taking down the deep state.:thup:

The corporate controlled media is trying to cover it up that the plant was blown up saying a Tornado hit it.:biggrin: Problem is that all the cars in the parking lot parked just a few feet away from the building,the photos show NONE of them were damaged. Tornados as you and every person on the planet all know,they dont take out a building but decide to not hit cars in the parking lot parked just 12 feet or so away from the building.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:

Looks like I got a nervous laughter reaction from Tom Paine 1949.
Not nervous. I was actually hysterical … with laughter and a touch of joy … to read your moronic discussion just above with LA RAM FAN and ActionJackson.

When you guys carry on among yourselves like that it’s the best comic routine ever! You’re funny as hell, and your nuttiness also gives me confidence.

If you guys are representative of what all Trump’s remaining “true believers” are thinking — he hasn’t a chance. Keep up the good work!

Not nervous. I was actually hysterical … with laughter and a touch of joy … to read your moronic discussion just above with LA RAM FAN and ActionJackson.

When you guys carry on among yourselves like that it’s the best comic routine ever! You’re funny as hell, and your nuttiness also gives me confidence.

If you guys are representative of what all Trump’s remaining “true believers” are thinking — he hasn’t a chance. Keep up the good work!
I'm sure you saw my post about voting for him, even if he isn't the perfect candidate. Or did you only read the first sentence?

I guarantee you that whomever you end up voting for will simply produce more of the same. Nothing will change, but you'll defend your decision tooth and nail. At least I can be honest about my assessment where mankind (in general) is concerned.

I'm sure you saw my post about voting for him, even if he isn't the perfect candidate. Or did you only read the first sentence?

I guarantee you that whomever you end up voting for will simply produce more of the same. Nothing will change, but you'll defend your decision tooth and nail. At least I can be honest about my assessment where mankind (in general) is concerned.
tommy boy is a paid shill for the DNC so do you REALLY need to ask if he read more than your first sentence?

I read it all. Wouldn’t have missed any of it. Sure, you proudly boast you “put no faith in any man” and thought DeSantis made a few good points. LA RAM FAN is the furthest gone of all of you — that’s clear. But I’m afraid, my friend, you are almost equally gullible. You’re just a bit more “ecumenical” in your delusions, sort of “the straight man” in this three-sided comic routine.

P.S. You do seem like a decent enough guy. Maybe if we knew each other personally, and weren’t discussing politics, we might get along just fine. Who knows?

I read it all. Wouldn’t have missed any of it. Sure, you proudly boast you “put no faith in any man” and thought DeSantis made a few good points. LA RAM FAN is the furthest gone of all of you — that’s clear. But I’m afraid, my friend, you are almost equally gullible. You’re just a bit more “ecumenical” in your delusions, sort of “the straight man” in this three-sided comic routine.

P.S. You do seem like a decent enough guy. Maybe if we knew each other personally, and weren’t discussing politics, we might get along just fine. Who knows?
Well ... you do have a good handle. Tom Paine! But I'm sure I prefer the 1776 version.

Too many irregularities in the 2020 presidential election to not have been some criminal activity going on.
1. Opposition republican voting watchers not allowed to see be close enough to observe the hand counts in some areas.
2. Large numbers of pro-democrat voting ballots showing up well after the closing of the elections and being accepted.
3. Pro-democrat ballots showing up that were printed on non-ballot materials and being accepted.
4. Pro-democrat ballots being accepted that didn't match their original signatures.
5. Republicans showing up to vote only to be told they already voted by mail-in, when they hadn't.
6. An entire large truck carrying ballots going missing.
7. Mailed ballots tossed from mail routes.
8. Voters in republican dominated areas being told that the voting was ended early due to machine errors and told to go elsewhere.
No matter what they say, I will always believe that the 2020 presidential election was indeed stolen.
Period.
None of that nefarious crap happened.... It really didn't!

If it had, it could have and would have been shown and proven, in a court of law....and I'd be right by your side, screaming the election was stolen, and fraudulent.

None of that nefarious crap happened.... It really didn't!

If it had, it could have and would have been shown and proven, in a court of law....and I'd be right by your side, screaming the election was stolen, and fraudulent.
The courts refused the cases that were brought before them, citing a lack of merit/standing. In short, they felt it didn't really fall into their jurisdiction and didn't want to wade into the powder keg.
So, the crap did happen.

Good to see Ron articulating reality. But since most of the GOP isn’t interested in reality, this hurts him in the primary. Too bad.

One day after former president Donald Trump was arraigned on charges that he conspired to overturn the 2020 election, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) said that the claims Trump and his allies pushed about a stolen election were false.​

DeSantis, one of several candidates challenging Trump for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, has for months dodged questions about Trump’s efforts to overturn his 2020 election loss. On Friday, however, the Florida governor offered the strongest rejection he has so far of the notion of a stolen election.​

“I’ve said many times: The election is what it is,” DeSantis said, according to audio from an Iowa campaign event Friday. “All those theories that were put out did not prove to be true.”​

Mr. Toro, this may be why DeSantis is failing to win new recruits for his naivete: Trump isn't the bad guy. The Deep State Communists are, and they consist of a large group of in-crowd liberals and a small crew of fake conservatives aka Rhinos. And whatddaya know, there was considerable Biden hidin' in the basement after all:

Forum List

Back