DeSantis backs Florida surgeon general in urging residents against new Covid vaccines

KIlling off his own followers, SMH.

How did these science denying hacks get into positions of power? And make no mistake, that's exactly what they are doing. The survival rate of vaccinated vs unvaccinated is clear.

And I'm not speculating here. Republicans are dying more often than Democrats.

For Florida? Sure. Let it ride.

The Guardian spin machine may have said he did but DeSantis never urged anyone to do anything. He merely stated his position regarding the quality (or lack of it) of the vaccine and big pharma's profit margin. Lefties used to hate big pharma but they are stuck with a political agenda that they are compelled to support regardless of their common sense.

How did these science denying hacks get into positions of power? And make no mistake, that's exactly what they are doing. The survival rate of vaccinated vs unvaccinated is clear.

Gutless Ronny was one of the first to get "the jab". Now he's against it after he pulled his finger out of his ass to see which way the wind is blowing.

Yet another example of the right’s war on facts and the truth.

Forum List

Back