DeSantis blames lack of media coverage for resurge of COVID cases

From what I've been reading most of the Covid cases, aren't Covid at all.
That’s interesting... what’s causing the hospitals and morgues to overcrowd in Florida and Texas?

What is causing you to exaggerate and lie?
Which exaggeration and lie did I say that you are referring to? I’ll be happy to explain
Quoting you:

"That’s interesting... what’s causing the hospitals and morgues to overcrowd in Florida and Texas?"
Yes I said that. What do you think is a lie?

:auiqs.jpg:

A third time:

"That’s interesting... what’s causing the hospitals and morgues to overcrowd in Florida and Texas?"
Both of which are happening as we speak. Why do you say that’s a lie. Do a little research. Make some calls. Miami hospital has no more ICU beds. Freezer trucks going to morgues for overflow in Texas and Florida and Arizona.

Yeah in your delusion, which is WHY you never post the evidence.....

It is fast becoming clear you have nothing to back up YOUR claim with, to which you said at POST 3

All you do is evade again and again and again.
Is your head in the sand??
Here, read up... better yet, do your own research.

Finding a bed for all those sick people became increasingly harder with the Agency for Health Care Administration reporting that 54 hospitals in the state now have zero available beds in their intensive care units and another 40 hospitals have less than 10 percent bed availability in their ICUs.

That’s interesting... what’s causing the hospitals and morgues to overcrowd in Florida and Texas?
We've got a bit of a scandal rearing it's ugly head down here in Florida about testing and testing results, Slade! A testing center reporting positive tests of 9.84% was counted in the State totals as 98.4%. Several other testing sites showed 100% positive tests...a statistically improbable result! Our local hospital is so empty that 3 floors remain closed. I know the main stream media WANTS the rest of the world to think that Florida is overwhelmed by Covid 19 but the truth is far from that! They have managed to scare the shit out of people again...something that will result in thousands more businesses probably not making it through this pandemic! But that's what you liberals have wanted since this started...isn't it, Slade?

Yup and they have only had 4,520 deaths here in Florida which is my home state.

I doubt the morgues are overflowing.
Freezer trucks are reported to be going to Texas and Arizona morgues... icu with no beds left in Miami and other hospitals getting close to capacity in Florida. 600 nurses being sent in.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yet you don't post the evidence and link for it.

You talk a lot, but don't back it up when challenged.

You have a gun at your head, preventing you from posting the evidence?
I posted links to reports showing ICU bed shortages in Florida and Freezer trucks being sent to morgues in Texas and Arizona. Proof I wasn’t lying. You may apologize now

Which exaggeration and lie did I say that you are referring to? I’ll be happy to explain
Quoting you:

A third time:

Both of which are happening as we speak. Why do you say that’s a lie. Do a little research. Make some calls. Miami hospital has no more ICU beds. Freezer trucks going to morgues for overflow in Texas and Florida and Arizona.

It is fast becoming clear you have nothing to back up YOUR claim with, to which you said at POST 3

Finding a bed for all those sick people became increasingly harder with the Agency for Health Care Administration reporting that 54 hospitals in the state now have zero available beds in their intensive care units and another 40 hospitals have less than 10 percent bed availability in their ICUs.

Finally, but did you actually read the articles carefully?

Try reading them slowly, they are exaggeration and being vague about parts of it.

Example:

"Florida was running out of ICU beds at numerous hospitals Wednesday as COVID-19 cases continued to pile up by the tens of thousands and the Trump administration appeared powerless to stop it."

Didn't actually say how many are China Virus patients.

Example:

"Finding a bed for all those sick people became increasingly harder with the Agency for Health Care Administration reporting that 54 hospitals in the state now have zero available beds in their intensive care units and another 40 hospitals have less than 10 percent bed availability in their ICUs."

Again doesn't say how many of them are China Virus patients.

The article is filled with disconnected and incomplete narratives like this.

Read again you blind fool!

Quoting you:

A third time:

Try reading them slowly, they are exaggeration and being vague about parts of it.

Example:

"Florida was running out of ICU beds at numerous hospitals Wednesday as COVID-19 cases continued to pile up by the tens of thousands and the Trump administration appeared powerless to stop it."

Example:

"Finding a bed for all those sick people became increasingly harder with the Agency for Health Care Administration reporting that 54 hospitals in the state now have zero available beds in their intensive care units and another 40 hospitals have less than 10 percent bed availability in their ICUs."

I couldn't agree more. Just the fact that they reported Florida morgues were full though we only had 4,520 deaths speaks volumes. As for the hospitals being over run. I wonder how many are just there to be watched??

Loads of people in ICU are just there to be isolated. Pretty good read.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/coronavirus/fl-ne-coronavirus-icu-bed-reporting-rules-change-20200623-dmf4p5nf3few5mvjvh53vixewm-story.html

Lays out why many ICU beds are full.

Last edited:
We've got a bit of a scandal rearing it's ugly head down here in Florida about testing and testing results, Slade! A testing center reporting positive tests of 9.84% was counted in the State totals as 98.4%. Several other testing sites showed 100% positive tests...a statistically improbable result! Our local hospital is so empty that 3 floors remain closed. I know the main stream media WANTS the rest of the world to think that Florida is overwhelmed by Covid 19 but the truth is far from that! They have managed to scare the shit out of people again...something that will result in thousands more businesses probably not making it through this pandemic! But that's what you liberals have wanted since this started...isn't it, Slade?

Freezer trucks are reported to be going to Texas and Arizona morgues... icu with no beds left in Miami and other hospitals getting close to capacity in Florida. 600 nurses being sent in.

I posted links to reports showing ICU bed shortages in Florida and Freezer trucks being sent to morgues in Texas and Arizona. Proof I wasn’t lying. You may apologize now

Kinda funny they would need freezer trucks for 3,582 dead in Texas. I'd say the press if full of shit.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+dead+in+texas+from+covid&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS820US820&oq=how+many+dead+in+Texas+from&aqs=chrome.0.0l3j69i57j0l2.6911j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Example:

Example:

Even someone as stupid as a Trump supporter can figure out that if there have been no other causes for hospitals and ICUs to fill up and the United States is currently sporting 25% of the world's COVID cases (while making up only 4% of the world's population), that of course it is COVID cases that are causing hospitals to be overrun.

Kinda funny they would need freezer trucks for 3,582 dead in Texas. I'd say the press if full of shit.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+dead+in+texas+from+covid&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS820US820&oq=how+many+dead+in+Texas+from&aqs=chrome.0.0l3j69i57j0l2.6911j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
And yet they do.

and if i said obama was sending money in the dead of night to iran you'd laugh at the sillyness of the notion. yet if it feeds your own fantasy, hey - it must be true.

Example:

Example:

Even someone as stupid as a Trump supporter can figure out that if there have been no other causes for hospitals and ICUs to fill up and the United States is currently sporting 25% of the world's COVID cases (while making up only 4% of the world's population), that of course it is COVID cases that are causing hospitals to be overrun.

I see that you didn't actually prove that with hard evidence.

You are assuming heavily.

:laugh:

so some yes are full and at 0% but in looking, they either have 0 to begin with or very few. what we do not see is trending. is 0 normal or is this new?

also - quite a few have more than enough room.

so stop the god damn fear mongering ya shit.

" The rate of deaths in Texas has been accelerating. On Friday, the state surpassed 3,000 deaths 24 days after 2,000 deaths were reported. It took 53 days to get from the first death to 1,000 deaths and 39 days to get from 1,000 to 2,000 deaths. "

Texas Tribune

===

The TOTAL after 2 months is just 3,625 deaths from China Virus, meanwhile they don't tell us about TOTAL deaths in the very big populous state from ALL causes in the same time frame.

Yet the morgue is that easily overflowing?

" The rate of deaths in Texas has been accelerating. On Friday, the state surpassed 3,000 deaths 24 days after 2,000 deaths were reported. It took 53 days to get from the first death to 1,000 deaths and 39 days to get from 1,000 to 2,000 deaths. "

Texas Tribune

Morgues aren't overflowing in Texas or Florida. Just more fake news.

Quoting you:

A third time:

Example:

Example:

You called me a liar and exaggerator. Now your saying the article was exaggerating. That’s very different things. I obviously wasn’t lying with what I said. I also didn’t repeat the exaggerations you are now pointing to, I just presented the simple facts And you called me a liar. I could find a report from fox or some right leaning publication if you’d like. They’d still report ICU bed shortages in Florida and freezer trucks going to Texas and Arizona. Those things are actually happening. I just picked the first two google articles I saw. The original report o heard before writing the OP was on a Fox News show I saw on TV.

You May apologize for calling me a liar now

And yet they do.

"We're trying to get them staged now for what we think is coming," Watt said. Hospitals and funeral homes along the border are already overwhelmed with cases and deaths. Gulf Coast communities "are only a week or two behind," she said.

so they are getting them IN CASE needed. we also when this started wrapped up our hospitals in plastic IN CASE a crisis came.

so fuck off with this shit too.

Quoting you:

A third time:

Example:

Example:

You called me a liar and exaggerator. Now your saying the article was exaggerating. That’s very different things. I obviously wasn’t lying with what I said. I also didn’t repeat the exaggerations you are now pointing to, I just presented the simple facts And you called me a liar. I could find a report from fox or some right leaning publication if you’d like. They’d still report ICU bed shortages in Florida and freezer trucks going to Texas and Arizona. Those things are actually happening. I just picked the first two google articles I saw. The original report o heard before writing the OP was on a Fox News show I saw on TV.

You May apologize for calling me a liar now
will you apologize for being a dick?

didn't think so.

now - for texas:

" "We're trying to get them staged now for what we think is coming," Watt said. Hospitals and funeral homes along the border are already overwhelmed with cases and deaths. Gulf Coast communities "are only a week or two behind," she said."

WHAT WE THINK IS COMING. so show what IS happening not what people SAY will happen. yet you can't do that can you?

so again, fuck off.

Why don’t you call a couple morgues in the areas the reports reference and check it out. You’re just making assumptions at this point. And I really don’t understand this effort that people like you are putting into trying to minimize and discredit this thing... people are actually getting sick and dying. Why wouldn’t you take the safer approach in situations like this? Your narratives only promote dangerous actions

Texas Tribune

===

The TOTAL after 2 months is just 3,625 deaths from China Virus, meanwhile they don't tell us about TOTAL deaths in the very big populous state from ALL causes in the same time frame.

then there's this:

TX Leading Causes of Death, 2017DeathsRate***State Rank*U.S. Rate**
1. Heart Disease45,346169.218th165.0
2. Cancer40,668146.537th152.5
3. Stroke10,79041.313th37.6
4. Accidents10,76338.845th49.4
5. Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease10,65040.531st40.9
6. Alzheimer’s disease9,54538.512th31.0
7. Diabetes5,83221.226th21.5
8. Septicemia4,26815.87th10.6
9. Kidney Disease4,25616.014th13.0
10. Chronic Liver Disease/Cirrhosis4,10713.910th10.9

so we had what, 145k deaths in texas in 2017 and didn't need refrigerated trucks but 3k is killing us now which would be just 2% of that total in 2017.

Forum List

Back