DeSantis blames lack of media coverage for resurge of COVID cases

From what I've been reading most of the Covid cases, aren't Covid at all.
That’s interesting... what’s causing the hospitals and morgues to overcrowd in Florida and Texas?
We've got a bit of a scandal rearing it's ugly head down here in Florida about testing and testing results, Slade! A testing center reporting positive tests of 9.84% was counted in the State totals as 98.4%. Several other testing sites showed 100% positive tests...a statistically improbable result! Our local hospital is so empty that 3 floors remain closed. I know the main stream media WANTS the rest of the world to think that Florida is overwhelmed by Covid 19 but the truth is far from that! They have managed to scare the shit out of people again...something that will result in thousands more businesses probably not making it through this pandemic! But that's what you liberals have wanted since this started...isn't it, Slade?

Yup and they have only had 4,520 deaths here in Florida which is my home state.

I doubt the morgues are overflowing.
Freezer trucks are reported to be going to Texas and Arizona morgues... icu with no beds left in Miami and other hospitals getting close to capacity in Florida. 600 nurses being sent in.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Yet you don't post the evidence and link for it.

You talk a lot, but don't back it up when challenged.

You have a gun at your head, preventing you from posting the evidence?
I posted links to reports showing ICU bed shortages in Florida and Freezer trucks being sent to morgues in Texas and Arizona. Proof I wasn’t lying. You may apologize now

Kinda funny they would need freezer trucks for 3,582 dead in Texas. I'd say the press if full of shit.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+dead+in+texas+from+covid&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS820US820&oq=how+many+dead+in+Texas+from&aqs=chrome.0.0l3j69i57j0l2.6911j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
Why don’t you call a couple morgues in the areas the reports reference and check it out. You’re just making assumptions at this point. And I really don’t understand this effort that people like you are putting into trying to minimize and discredit this thing... people are actually getting sick and dying. Why wouldn’t you take the safer approach in situations like this? Your narratives only promote dangerous actions
but you're ok to do that but heaven forbid others do.

same old dumbass slade. ok for me not for you.

That’s interesting... what’s causing the hospitals and morgues to overcrowd in Florida and Texas?
We've got a bit of a scandal rearing it's ugly head down here in Florida about testing and testing results, Slade! A testing center reporting positive tests of 9.84% was counted in the State totals as 98.4%. Several other testing sites showed 100% positive tests...a statistically improbable result! Our local hospital is so empty that 3 floors remain closed. I know the main stream media WANTS the rest of the world to think that Florida is overwhelmed by Covid 19 but the truth is far from that! They have managed to scare the shit out of people again...something that will result in thousands more businesses probably not making it through this pandemic! But that's what you liberals have wanted since this started...isn't it, Slade?

Freezer trucks are reported to be going to Texas and Arizona morgues... icu with no beds left in Miami and other hospitals getting close to capacity in Florida. 600 nurses being sent in.

I posted links to reports showing ICU bed shortages in Florida and Freezer trucks being sent to morgues in Texas and Arizona. Proof I wasn’t lying. You may apologize now

Kinda funny they would need freezer trucks for 3,582 dead in Texas. I'd say the press if full of shit.

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+many+dead+in+texas+from+covid&rlz=1C1GCEU_enUS820US820&oq=how+many+dead+in+Texas+from&aqs=chrome.0.0l3j69i57j0l2.6911j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

" The rate of deaths in Texas has been accelerating. On Friday, the state surpassed 3,000 deaths 24 days after 2,000 deaths were reported. It took 53 days to get from the first death to 1,000 deaths and 39 days to get from 1,000 to 2,000 deaths. "

Texas Tribune

===

The TOTAL after 2 months is just 3,625 deaths from China Virus, meanwhile they don't tell us about TOTAL deaths in the very big populous state from ALL causes in the same time frame.

Yet the morgue is that easily overflowing?

:laugh:
Yes, you dumb ass. The capacity of morgues, minus the current body count minus the expected body count from conditions in the hospitals is why they’ve called in for more capacity. What dont you understand about that? Why are you laughing and making jokes? I know somebody who has died from this thing. That’s not funny. Is it all a joke to you because you don’t know any victims? Can you not think outside your own bubble of ignorance?

It might be several weeks before we have accurate figures from our great state of Florida.

FOX 35 EXCLUSIVE: Labs directed to only report positive COVID-19 tests
By Robert Guaderrama
Published 20 hours ago
Updated 9 hours ago [7/16/2020]
Coronavirus Florida
FOX 35 Orlando
[...]
Dr. George Ralls with Orlando Health explained his continued confusion over the state’s numbers for his hospital system.

“That number is not correct, I’m not sure where it came from," Dr. Ralls said of Orlando Health data being reported by the state. “It was reported that our percent positive was 98 percent. I’m still trying to track down how that information was communicated to the DOH.”

Orlando Health’s actual positivity rate is 9.7%, according to Dr. Ralls.
[...]

Gosh, I can see why we are losing our republic. Most people are terrible at spotting BS and discerning lies from truth.

It reminds me of when news outlets like Sky News (from the UK) were putting out hilariously false, melodramatic, fearmongering reports about Mexico City. In a contrived overly dramatic voice, the reporter was saying "The ovens never stop burning... black smoke billows out from Mexico City's crematorium...."

And then Jeff Berwick (The Dollar Vigilante) who happens to live in Mexico, went there in person to the places they were talking about, and talked to actual people at the morgues, hospitals, etc, and clearly showed that it was a huge lie. It was almost comical, how they created this false fearmongering reality, that got totally exposed as propaganda.

What is causing you to exaggerate and lie?
Which exaggeration and lie did I say that you are referring to? I’ll be happy to explain
Quoting you:

"That’s interesting... what’s causing the hospitals and morgues to overcrowd in Florida and Texas?"
Yes I said that. What do you think is a lie?

:auiqs.jpg:

A third time:

"That’s interesting... what’s causing the hospitals and morgues to overcrowd in Florida and Texas?"
Both of which are happening as we speak. Why do you say that’s a lie. Do a little research. Make some calls. Miami hospital has no more ICU beds. Freezer trucks going to morgues for overflow in Texas and Florida and Arizona.

Yeah in your delusion, which is WHY you never post the evidence.....

It is fast becoming clear you have nothing to back up YOUR claim with, to which you said at POST 3

All you do is evade again and again and again.
Is your head in the sand??
Here, read up... better yet, do your own research.

Finding a bed for all those sick people became increasingly harder with the Agency for Health Care Administration reporting that 54 hospitals in the state now have zero available beds in their intensive care units and another 40 hospitals have less than 10 percent bed availability in their ICUs.

Finally, but did you actually read the articles carefully?

Try reading them slowly, they are exaggeration and being vague about parts of it.

Example:

"Florida was running out of ICU beds at numerous hospitals Wednesday as COVID-19 cases continued to pile up by the tens of thousands and the Trump administration appeared powerless to stop it."

Didn't actually say how many are China Virus patients.

Example:

"Finding a bed for all those sick people became increasingly harder with the Agency for Health Care Administration reporting that 54 hospitals in the state now have zero available beds in their intensive care units and another 40 hospitals have less than 10 percent bed availability in their ICUs."

Again doesn't say how many of them are China Virus patients.

The article is filled with disconnected and incomplete narratives like this.

Read again you blind fool!
You called me a liar and exaggerator. Now your saying the article was exaggerating. That’s very different things. I obviously wasn’t lying with what I said. I also didn’t repeat the exaggerations you are now pointing to, I just presented the simple facts And you called me a liar. I could find a report from fox or some right leaning publication if you’d like. They’d still report ICU bed shortages in Florida and freezer trucks going to Texas and Arizona. Those things are actually happening. I just picked the first two google articles I saw. The original report o heard before writing the OP was on a Fox News show I saw on TV.

You May apologize for calling me a liar now

I called you a liar BECAUSE you were NOT backing your claims up for over an hour, while you were continually EVADING my point that you were not backing your claim up for that same time frame, all the while belittling what I said, then after I exposed your evasion for a while, you finally posted links.

Meanwhile you are avoiding the obvious holes in your links, they are being vague and deceptive, gave you a couple obvious ones.....

======

Slade's first post,

10:32

Slade in Post 3

Here are the fuckwits evasive replies to my original statement to this idiot:

10:36 am

Post 5

I wrote:

Here are the fuckwits evasive replies to my original statement to this idiot, in my Post 5:

Post 6,

"Which exaggeration and lie did I say that you are referring to? I’ll be happy to explain." Evasion #1

Post 8,

"Yes I said that. What do you think is a lie?" Evasion #2

One hour later at Post 30,

":Both of which are happening as we speak. Why do you say that’s a lie. Do a little research. Make some calls. Miami hospital has no more ICU beds. Freezer trucks going to morgues for overflow in Texas and Florida and Arizona."

Evasion #3

Post 34,

"I’m not on my phone 24/7... have real life stuff that creeps in. You’re saying that I’m lying about something at is being reported about on every major news network, including fox. The fact that you’re calling it a lie is pretty ridiculous."

Evasion #4

My Post 36,

"Yeah in your delusion, which is WHY you never post the evidence.....

It is fast becoming clear you have nothing to back up YOUR claim with, to which you said at POST 3

All you do is evade again and again and again."

Finally after 4 full evasions to my observation that YOU don't have anything, he post two article at post 41, then demands I apologies.

You are far past deserving it, you dragged it out with evasions to my observation that YOU have nothing to back it up for 1 1/2 hours you idiot!

DeSantis blames lack of media coverage for resurge of COVID cases
I blame the "resurge" on media misinformation (bullshit) and fake test results (more bullshit).

That and the fact that the testing itself is an utter joke. This has been explained over and over. I wonder sometimes if the TV-watching useful fools here live in a cave, because they seem to be completely unaware of everything but the establishment BS narrative.

" The rate of deaths in Texas has been accelerating. On Friday, the state surpassed 3,000 deaths 24 days after 2,000 deaths were reported. It took 53 days to get from the first death to 1,000 deaths and 39 days to get from 1,000 to 2,000 deaths. "

Texas Tribune

===

The TOTAL after 2 months is just 3,625 deaths from China Virus, meanwhile they don't tell us about TOTAL deaths in the very big populous state from ALL causes in the same time frame.

then there's this:

TX Leading Causes of Death, 2017DeathsRate***State Rank*U.S. Rate**
1. Heart Disease45,346169.218th165.0
2. Cancer40,668146.537th152.5
3. Stroke10,79041.313th37.6
4. Accidents10,76338.845th49.4
5. Chronic Lower Respiratory Disease10,65040.531st40.9
6. Alzheimer’s disease9,54538.512th31.0
7. Diabetes5,83221.226th21.5
8. Septicemia4,26815.87th10.6
9. Kidney Disease4,25616.014th13.0
10. Chronic Liver Disease/Cirrhosis4,10713.910th10.9

so we had what, 145k deaths in texas in 2017 and didn't need refrigerated trucks but 3k is killing us now which would be just 2% of that total in 2017.

Ask the fool which number is bigger

145K or 3,645 after 2 plus months....., and were the morgue overflowing that year?

:cool:

DeSanits is teabagger dolt. He has mishandled the virus response from the start and it has only gotten worse. But of course it all stems from the fact that DeSantis along with the only teabagger governors all listened to the Orange virus rather than the experts.

Did YOU say the same about Cuomo's handling of the Virus outbreak?

32,435 Dead

DeSantis

4,677 Dead

Snicker.....
You guys are stuck on Cuomo. He had the bad luck to become ground zero very early in the epidemic before we knew much about the virus. Time has moved on, we have more knowledge in both treatment and prevention. What is DeSantis’ excuse other than pathological Trumpism?

DeSanits is teabagger dolt. He has mishandled the virus response from the start and it has only gotten worse. But of course it all stems from the fact that DeSantis along with the only teabagger governors all listened to the Orange virus rather than the experts.

32,435 Dead

DeSantis

32,435 Dead

Snicker.....
You guys are stuck on Cuomo. He had the bad luck to become ground zero very early in the epidemic before we knew much about the virus. Time has moved on, we have more Knowledge in both treatment and prevention. What is DeSantis’ excuse other than pathological Trumpism?

Which number is slightly larger.

32,435 Dead

or,

4,677 Dead

Take your time, while you create another silly excuse.......

Am I missing something? Democrat governor Cuomo literally killed over 3,000 senior citizens in nursing homes but the left is worried about republican governor DeSantis attitude about the media.

32,435 Dead

DeSantis

32,435 Dead

Snicker.....
You guys are stuck on Cuomo. He had the bad luck to become ground zero very early in the epidemic before we knew much about the virus. Time has moved on, we have more Knowledge in both treatment and prevention. What is DeSantis’ excuse other than pathological Trumpism?

Which number is slightly larger.

32,435 Dead

or,

4,677 Dead

Take your time, while you create another silly excuse.......

No need to take time. You clearly either won’t or can’t understand the concepts involved. NY was the first major metropolitan area hit by Covid prior to close downs(that was around when you guys were insisting it was a hoax, no worse than the flu). We have learned a lot since then. Testing, treatment, and prevention.

So why are we seeing this rise? What is his excuse? Easy answer. It is political.

Which exaggeration and lie did I say that you are referring to? I’ll be happy to explain
Quoting you:

Yes I said that. What do you think is a lie?

:auiqs.jpg:

A third time:

Both of which are happening as we speak. Why do you say that’s a lie. Do a little research. Make some calls. Miami hospital has no more ICU beds. Freezer trucks going to morgues for overflow in Texas and Florida and Arizona.

Yeah in your delusion, which is WHY you never post the evidence.....

All you do is evade again and again and again.
Is your head in the sand??
Here, read up... better yet, do your own research.

Finding a bed for all those sick people became increasingly harder with the Agency for Health Care Administration reporting that 54 hospitals in the state now have zero available beds in their intensive care units and another 40 hospitals have less than 10 percent bed availability in their ICUs.

Finally, but did you actually read the articles carefully?

Try reading them slowly, they are exaggeration and being vague about parts of it.

Example:

"Florida was running out of ICU beds at numerous hospitals Wednesday as COVID-19 cases continued to pile up by the tens of thousands and the Trump administration appeared powerless to stop it."

Didn't actually say how many are China Virus patients.

Example:

"Finding a bed for all those sick people became increasingly harder with the Agency for Health Care Administration reporting that 54 hospitals in the state now have zero available beds in their intensive care units and another 40 hospitals have less than 10 percent bed availability in their ICUs."

Again doesn't say how many of them are China Virus patients.

The article is filled with disconnected and incomplete narratives like this.

Read again you blind fool!
You called me a liar and exaggerator. Now your saying the article was exaggerating. That’s very different things. I obviously wasn’t lying with what I said. I also didn’t repeat the exaggerations you are now pointing to, I just presented the simple facts And you called me a liar. I could find a report from fox or some right leaning publication if you’d like. They’d still report ICU bed shortages in Florida and freezer trucks going to Texas and Arizona. Those things are actually happening. I just picked the first two google articles I saw. The original report o heard before writing the OP was on a Fox News show I saw on TV.

You May apologize for calling me a liar now

I called you a liar BECAUSE you were NOT backing your claims up for over an hour, while you were continually EVADING my point that you were not backing your claim up for that same time frame, all the while belittling what I said, then after I exposed your evasion for a while, you finally posted links.

Meanwhile you are avoiding the obvious holes in your links, they are being vague and deceptive, gave you a couple obvious ones.....

======

Slade's first post,

10:32

Slade in Post 3

Here are the fuckwits evasive replies to my original statement to this idiot:

10:36 am

Post 5

I wrote:

Here are the fuckwits evasive replies to my original statement to this idiot, in my Post 5:

Post 6,

"Which exaggeration and lie did I say that you are referring to? I’ll be happy to explain." Evasion #1

Post 8,

"Yes I said that. What do you think is a lie?" Evasion #2

One hour later at Post 30,

":Both of which are happening as we speak. Why do you say that’s a lie. Do a little research. Make some calls. Miami hospital has no more ICU beds. Freezer trucks going to morgues for overflow in Texas and Florida and Arizona."

Evasion #3

Post 34,

"I’m not on my phone 24/7... have real life stuff that creeps in. You’re saying that I’m lying about something at is being reported about on every major news network, including fox. The fact that you’re calling it a lie is pretty ridiculous."

Evasion #4

My Post 36,

"Yeah in your delusion, which is WHY you never post the evidence.....

All you do is evade again and again and again."

Finally after 4 full evasions to my observation that YOU don't have anything, he post two article at post 41, then demands I apologies.

You are far past deserving it, you dragged it out with evasions to my observation that YOU have nothing to back it up for 1 1/2 hours you idiot!
Thanks for taking the time to lay all that out but you called me a liar right after I asked the question about the two points that were being reported. I’m not in the habit of wasting time justifying myself to trolls who call me names without reason so I apologize if I didn’t hop right to providing you with the documentation. If you were remotely informed you would have known that I reference widely reported events and not called me a liar in the first place. You can still apologize though. Nobody’s perfect. I’ll forgive you

Am I missing something? Democrat governor Cuomo literally killed over 3,000 senior citizens in nursing homes but the left is worried about republican governor DeSantis attitude about the media.
Yes you’re missing something... the entire point of the OP. Trying reading it again but slower this time. Has nothing to do with Cuomo

Texas Tribune

===

then there's this:

so we had what, 145k deaths in texas in 2017 and didn't need refrigerated trucks but 3k is killing us now which would be just 2% of that total in 2017.

145K or 3,645 after 2 plus months....., and were the morgue overflowing that year?

Well let’s take a look at that. The number one cause of death in Texas in 2017 was heart disease with 45k deaths. That comes out to about 3800 deaths a month. COVID at 3600 deaths in 2 months would come in 3rd in that chart. Those are additional deaths so I’d say that adds a pretty good chunk to the care capacity that they are used to and have budgeted resources around. Wouldn’t you?

of course there is also the obvious question. Who do you think is lying about the freezer trucks if the morgues are not really being threatened?

Texas Tribune

===

then there's this:

the fool decided to ignore me. he got tired of my whipping his factless ass.

32,435 Dead

DeSantis

4,677 Dead

Snicker.....
You guys are stuck on Cuomo. He had the bad luck to become ground zero very early in the epidemic before we knew much about the virus. Time has moved on, we have more knowledge in both treatment and prevention. What is DeSantis’ excuse other than pathological Trumpism?
can you ever talk about an issue without it being a trump slam?

Texas Tribune

===

then there's this:

Well let’s take a look at that. The number one cause of death in Texas in 2017 was heart disease with 45k deaths. That comes out to about 3800 deaths a month. COVID at 3600 deaths in 2 months would come in 3rd in that chart. Those are additional deaths so I’d say that adds a pretty good chunk to the care capacity that they are used to and have budgeted resources around. Wouldn’t you?

of course there is also the obvious question. Who do you think is lying about the freezer trucks if the morgues are not really being threatened?
oh wait - we have this now:

The State of Texas today had to remove 3,484 cases from its Covid-19 positive case count, because the San Antonio Health Department was reporting “probable” cases for people never actually tested, as “confirmed” positive cases.- TDHS What other departments make this same mistake?

but hey - keep selling your bullshit. fewer and fewer people are buying your panic.

Forum List

Back