DeSantis budget plan contains $8 million to remove illegal immigrants from Florida

The jackass governor of New Jersey is taking tax money from citizens to
give to illegals in NJ.

Consider it a tax on being a legal citizen of New Jersey, the state that would be the number one shithole
in America if not for California and New York. Thanks for nothing, and we mean nothing, Phil Murphy.ne

The gullibility and stupidity of the Republican voter never disappoints.
So you believe it is a great idea to have an open border.

You are making the drug cartels rich because every illegal that makes it to our nation pays the cartels a fee.

Smuggling migrants into the U.S. earns cartels and others involved in the practice as much as $6 billion a year, a senior Homeland Security official told Congress.

That staggering figure is much higher than other public estimates, though experts said they wouldn’t be surprised if the actual amount were higher still.

***snip***

The Times’ database found Mexicans paying from $3,600 to $18,000 to enter the U.S. in June, though $8,000 to $9,000 was a typical rate. Migrants from the key Central American countries paid from $4,500 to $30,000, with the typical payment coming to between $9,000 and $10,000.

Some very dangerous drugs are crossing our border everyday.

Provisional data from CDC’s National Center for Health Statistics indicate that there were an estimated 100,306 drug overdose deaths in the United States during 12-month period ending in April 2021, an increase of 28.5% from the 78,056 deaths during the same period the year before.

The new data documents that estimated overdose deaths from opioids increased to 75,673 in the 12-month period ending in April 2021, up from 56,064 the year before. Overdose deaths from synthetic opioids (primarily fentanyl) and psychostimulants such as methamphetamine also increased in the 12-month period ending in April 2021. Cocaine deaths also increased, as did deaths from natural and semi-synthetic opioids (such as prescription pain medication).

That’s more people killed in one year than American soldiers killed over the entire Vietnam War.

The jackass governor of New Jersey is taking tax money from citizens to
give to illegals in NJ.

Consider it a tax on being a legal citizen of New Jersey, the state that would be the number one shithole
in America if not for California and New York. Thanks for nothing, and we mean nothing, Phil Murphy.

Florida’s Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis is proposing a program to contract with private companies to transport and remove illegal immigrants from the state.

"In yesterday’s budget, I put in $8 million for us to be able to transport people here illegally out of the state of Florida," DeSantis said in a Friday press conference.

DeSantis budget plan contains $8 million to remove illegal immigrants from Florida
This is his response to the allegation that Biden is flying them in?

I think we can presume that LilOlIdiot has an illegal caring for her.
Nope, he is White because the majority of caregivers are poor and White. (smiles)
Individual adult caregivers in the U.S. identify their race/ethnicity as the following:
  • White: 62%
  • African-American: 13%
  • Hispanic (non-White, non-African-American): 17%
  • Asian-American: 6%

Nope, he is White because the majority of caregivers are poor and White. (smiles)
Individual adult caregivers in the U.S. identify their race/ethnicity as the following:
  • White: 62%
  • African-American: 13%
  • Hispanic (non-White, non-African-American): 17%
  • Asian-American: 6%
I love rolled up statistics.
I can't find one non-relative white person who is a paid care giver in NY, NJ or Florida.

I love rolled up statistics.
I can't find one non-relative white person who is a paid care giver in NY, NJ or Florida.
Only because of demographics are they mostly non-white. Meaning high immigrant populations, Legal and illegal and white caregivers are mostly older.

2008 Florida Caregiver Module Results: Caregivers During 2008, 10,217 Florida BRFSS respondents were asked the caregiver screening question. A total of 1,461 people, or 13% (weighted) of these respondents, said “yes” and were classified as caregivers.  Most caregivers (64%) in Florida reported race/ethnicity as white, non-Hispanic.  The majority of caregivers (58%) identified in the survey were women.  The mean age of caregivers was 48 years.  62% of caregivers reported having some education beyond high school.  59% of caregivers were employed.

Citizenship for Undocumented Immigrants Would Boost US​

https://www.americanprogress.org › article › citizenship..

Jun 14, 2021 — Putting undocumented immigrants on a pathway to citizenship would increase U.S. GDP by up to $1.7 trillion over the next decade, raise wages for ...
Missing: florida ‎| Must include: florida

Citizenship for Undocumented Immigrants Would Boost US

https://www.americanprogress.org › article › citizenship..
Jun 14, 2021 — Putting undocumented immigrants on a pathway to citizenship would increase U.S. GDP by up to $1.7 trillion over the next decade, raise wages for ...
Missing: florida ‎| Must include: florida
What I want to know is, who is going to pick our fruits and vegetables our sorry asses aren't going to pick? Who is going to tend to our yards, roof our houses, etc., that our sorry asses aren't going to tend to?

What I want to know is, who is going to pick our fruits and vegetables our sorry asses aren't going to pick? Who is going to tend to our yards, roof our houses, etc., that our sorry asses aren't going to tend to?
The machines that are currently picking them and the new machines that are being developed.

Desantis is a god damn American to be sure.

I really wish he would run for president.

He talks a good game, no way he hell those that fund him allow him to get rid of illegals. The Florida economy relies on them to survive

Desantis is a god damn American to be sure.

I really wish he would run for president.
Forget it for the next four years. We need him in Florida.

We are hoping that on his second term he will champion Constitutional Carry and other gun rights issues.

All talk, no action. Florida companies rely heavily on illegal workers from agricultural to working in the service industry. No way Desantis is biting the hand the feeds him
Sadly, this is true.

Hot Wheels Abbott is doing the same.

It's lip service to the masses and backroom deals with big-business donors.

Forum List

Back