DeSantis Calls Biden "American Nero" After His Anti-American Speech

But you retards still got triggered? Mission Accomplished.

When your orange douchebag called Dems fascists, did we get triggered? Of course not. Since we know we are not fascists, it didn't bother us. But Biden's words must have hit close to home for you retards. :auiqs.jpg:
Gee look, here's a total fucking idiot. ^^^

You don't want to trigger a hundred million people, shit for brains. You don't want to do that.

We got dozens of CHILDREN being killed every single day from gang violence and drugs, we got steep inflation and steep gas prices, we got 5 million illegal aliens crossing our open borders in less than two years, ...

More diversion from MAGA

Pay no attention to MAGA …….we have starving puppies and kittens

MAGA is a threat to our Demcracy

MAGA strikes again, threatening violence if they are challenged
Actually, it seems Biden did that: that was a surprise. So --- if I'm an Enemy of the State, what troops/SS/police/STASI/FBI is Biden going to send to kill me and mine?

More diversion from MAGA

How is making America great again a threat to democracy? I would like a list. Get started.

MAGA strikes again, threatening violence if they are challenged
Trump policy supporters are not violent. I expect a false flag before the election. If the FBI is involved in anyway in any violent protest we will know it is a lie.

More diversion from MAGA

The MAGA movement poses no threat to democracy. You guys just repeat mindless memes and screeds.

The MAGA movement poses no threat to democracy. You guys just repeat mindless memes and screeds.

They do when they blindly believe Trumps lies and use them to justify an attack on Congress to stop an election

1662316560280.jpeg

Gee look, here's a total fucking idiot. ^^^

You don't want to trigger a hundred million people, shit for brains. You don't want to do that.
Why not? What are you going to do? Invade the Capitol, try to hang the VP? How did it go down the last time you retards tried it?

So what do you think should be coming the way of the 74 million past Trump voters whom Biden has labeled a Threat to the Nation? Concentration camps? Being cleared out country road by country road by the military? Lined up and shot in front of a big pit? I've never been called a Threat to the Nation before (along with everyone on this road I live on) -- I wonder what comes now that the government has labeled us like Hitler labeled the Jews and Communists. We know what happened to them: is that what you want for us?

Awww… if I told you then it wouldn’t be a surprise. Patience, grasshopper.

Why would we be triggered. I think your ilk is triggered because Biden came across like a hateful despot. Good luck changing that obvious fact.
Correct. That Nazi image is now burned in everyone’s brain.

It’s always amusing when the lefts real personality comes out for all to witness.

Again, no one tried to stop an election.
Afraid they did

That is what Stop the Steal means
They showed up on Jan 6 because that is when Congress and the VP would certify the election of Biden

Trump demanded that Pence overturn the EVs of the states
When he wouldn’t, Trump sent an angry fascist MAGA mob after him

Afraid they did

That is what Stop the Steal means
They showed up on Jan 6 because that is when Congress and the VP would certify the election of Biden

Trump demanded that Pence overturn the EVs of the states
When he wouldn’t, Trump sent an angry fascist MAGA mob after him
How can someone stop an election which already happened?

Forum List

Back