desantis feuds with NBC.

The country would be fortunate indeed if we had Ron DeSantis doing for the US what he's done for Florida, Care! Floridians love him because he spends his time trying to make our lives better rather than spending his time trying to CONTROL our lives! Why would anyone want someone like the buffoon who's running California to that for the rest of the nation? The same goes for the Governors of California and New York! People don't want to live there now because they don't want their lives run by liberal autocrats!
Here's the guy that the Democrats tried to stick us Floridians with in 2018.

Andrew Gillum.jpg

Name a teacher from a school that has been teaching "woke ideology."

What is "woke ideology" anyway, please define it.
Why? You wouldn't acknowledge the truth. You would deny it. There is no truth in you, I'm sad to say, my brother.

So, Little Ronnie is in the outs with ABC, owned by Disney. Now he is after NBC. I guess CBS is next? That leaves.....FOX as his only media coverage? Way to go Ronnie.

No. Little Ronnie is on the outs with sanity. The networks are just part of his declared war.

So, Little Ronnie is in the outs with ABC, owned by Disney. Now he is after NBC. I guess CBS is next? That leaves.....FOX as his only media coverage? Way to go Ronnie.

So he won't give an interview with a news agency that is hostile to him? Wow! Big news there, a politician not wanting to do an interview. Biden and Obma snubbed Fox, why is this now a big deal?

So what you're saying is they are repeating their reactions to all things Trump, just now changed the candidate.

Meatball Ron doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell to becoming President.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS
trump will trash him. Wait until trump spins the rumor that little Ron wears women's cloths and attends drag shows on the weekend.

Why? You wouldn't acknowledge the truth. You would deny it. There is no truth in you, I'm sad to say, my brother.
I'm going to chalk it up as you conceding that there's no such thing and you were lying all along.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Liar. The curriculum goes over that, from before the Civil War to the civil rights movement.

What it doesn't allow is blaming white kids today for the sins of their fathers and mothers (at this point grandmothers and grandfathers and beyond usually)
Little Ron does even want Florida's to know there were slaves. They were just "darkies" that happen to live with white people.

Forum List

Back