desantis feuds with NBC.

To be fair Garland is doing exactly what they want him to do, gun for political opponents of the administration.
Which means that Garland is a failure at doing the real job of Attorney General...just one more person who isn't doing things to make the lives of everyday Americans better! It's a common theme in ALL of the Biden Cabinet members! They're just not good at their jobs!

Marty, are you seriously suggesting that Mitchell should only state what baby crying and whining DeSanctimoniuos wanted her to say?

Why are we even arguing about this? If DeSanctimonius wants to play his childish games to get your support, then so be it. Again, this in my book, is a black mark against him and shows he ain't mature enough and ready for the Big game....
In "your" book? In your book, Joe Biden is competent, Care and we know that's a joke! The people who live in Florida like DeSantis because he gives us common sense policies. We look at the lunacy going on in places like California, Michigan and New York and wonder why ANYONE would reelect the liberal Governor's who are running those States into the ground! Why would any rational person think that Gavin Newsome is the answer to the country's problems? Yet people like you, Care have done just that! Which explains the wholesale flight from those States to places like Florida and Texas. Rational people don't want to live somewhere that is run by morons! It's as simple as that.

Which means that Garland is a failure at doing the real job of Attorney General...just one more person who isn't doing things to make the lives of everyday Americans better! It's a common theme in ALL of the Biden Cabinet members! They're just not good at their jobs!

Garland is far too good at his job as defined by what the SJW left wants, not so good at the job mandated by federal law.

How big of a theme is this theory in 1619? From reading your first first link earlier in the thread it sounded like the book had lots of other things discussed and this theory about the revolution cause was just a teeny tiny part?

And it most certainly should be brought up as a theory.... It is NOT to make you or children feel bad... This book is not a school text book for k-12, and never has been.

Since Britain abolished slavery in England in 1772, it was a POSSIBLE reason for the South to worry they would do the same in America. Anyone could come to that possibility.....of being an underlying cause for the South to join the Patriots who wanted their tea......tax free! :D.

It turned out the British did not abolish slavery in the Caribbean for another 60 years.... So the argument against such a possibility that the southern states were concerned on what would happen to them and their slaves can be argued against, but only in HINDSIGHT..... now we know the Brits did not ban slavery in their islands in the Caribbean for another 60 years after they abolished it at home. But would the slave owners in America know that, at the time....know how to see the future? I think not.

It's worthy of discussion and in depth study on it.

It's worth the argument....

Banning a book because you disagree on a point made in it, is still wrong, wrong, wrong imo.

Our minds need exercise and stretching beyond George Washington admitting to his father, he cut down the cherry tree.... don't ya think? College is for exercising the mind imo.
While a lengthy read I found this article a fair appraisal.

I am all for teaching factual history. The arguments over new evidence for what is accurate can be resolved at a higher level than taught in high school text books. Once the history is settled it can be taught in our schools.

For example when I went to school we were taught Columbus discovered America. I believe today the test books in high schools accept the fact the Vikings visited American before Columbus.

Marty, are you seriously suggesting that Mitchell should only state what baby crying and whining DeSanctimoniuos wanted her to say?

Why are we even arguing about this? If DeSanctimonius wants to play his childish games to get your support, then so be it. Again, this in my book, is a black mark against him and shows he ain't mature enough and ready for the Big game....
There are now a lot of conservatives who prefer Republican politicians who have the cojones to stand up to the liberal media and call them out for their falsehoods. DeSantis is such a man.

In order to get this nation back to normal we need a new Republican Party overflowing with fighters like Trump and DeSantis. Wimpy Republicans (RINOs) like Romney and Liz Cheney have had their chance and failed.

I hope in the future the Republican Party morphs into a lean, mean fighting machine. It has a long way to go to reach that point. Most Republicans are still trying to be the good guys with white hats that often get shit on by the liberal media.

Forum List

Back