DeSantis revokes licenses on places that house illegals flown into FL by biden

Too bad most state Governors aren't fighting back against this mentally ill criminal and his deviant flunkies. There is an outside hope the mid-terms may see some pols with balls and principles get elected and stand up to these gangster vermin.

This is who the guy is. He could handle the vast majority of illegals in state by passing a very strong e-verify bill like he promised (but we have already covered what his promise is worth),

What he did was pass a bill with no teeth. A watered down bill that does next to nothing. He is the very definition of a charlatan but he can get the clueless to keep on supporting him.

The legislation puts requirements for private employers to confirm work eligibility for hires, but allows use of either the federal E-Verify database or the collection of I-9 forms, basically allowing a business to accept evidence from workers indicating they can legally work in the United States.

A watered-down version of E-Verify now awaits Florida Gov. DeSantis’ signature | Creative Loafing Tampa Bay

So illegals simply stating they are legal suffices.

Desantis thwarts anyone who doesn't follow his conspiracy theories. He even threatened university scientists with their jobs if they published their research or appeared as an expert witness if they didn't agree with his batshit crazy ideas.
You are LYING again Bulldyke. Nowhere in that article does it say that Desantis prohibited anything. The University of Florida prevented it. Take it up with them. Fucking lying democrats.

A person does not have to provide a proof of anything. "Show me your papers".
Well, before the race baiter and chief biden-dummy-recklessfoot, there was no need of such measure's to take place in America, so thank you leftist libs for screwing up yet again and again on everything y'all touch.

Well, before the race baiter and chief biden-dummy-recklessfoot, there was no need of such measure's to take place in America, so thank you leftist libs for screwing up yet again and again on everything y'all touch.

There are millions of illegals working in Florida and there have been for years.

There are millions of illegals working in Florida and there have been for years.
Doesn't make it right, so how long has Dsantis been governor there ? Are you going to hold him responsible for the entire illegal crisis now ??? Y'all tried to pull it on Trump with everything wrong with America for the past 2 hundred years, so is Dsantis next ???

they didn't cross 1 mil til recently.

Sorry, there have been 100's of thousands for years. The useless e-verify bill was an invitation to come to Florida.

Doesn't make it right, so how long has Dsantis been governor there ? Are you going to hold him responsible for the entire illegal crisis now ??? Y'all tried to pull it on Trump with everything wrong with America for the past 2 hundred years, so is Dsantis next ???

I never tried to put it all on Trump. I called out Trump for his empty rhetoric but I've never blamed the problem on him.

I've clearly blamed business for it.

Sorry, there have been 100's of thousands for years. The useless e-verify bill was an invitation to come to Florida.
oh I'm not going crazy just getting a correct # for reference.

I get your point, to a degree. but what would you have him do within his authority?

I do believe dropping them off at night by the Biden admin was a bad idea to begin with. Desantis can take it or find ways to fight back.

as for it being a useless gesture, Biden does those all the time with unsonstitutional mandates for perception and short term bullying. so you have to play in the park you are in to a degree.

Desantis thwarts anyone who doesn't follow his conspiracy theories. He even threatened university scientists with their jobs if they published their research or appeared as an expert witness if they didn't agree with his batshit crazy ideas.
This seems to be the Republican playbook now.

oh I'm not going crazy just getting a correct # for reference.

I get your point, to a degree. but what would you have him do within his authority?

Condemn his legislature as much as he does anyone for not sending him a real e-verify bill. Quit blaming others for things Florida will not do itself.

The bill they passed invites illegals there. It's a law that states that all you have to do is verify you aren't here illegally.

I do believe dropping them off at night by the Biden admin was a bad idea to begin with. Desantis can take it or find ways to fight back.

as for it being a useless gesture, Biden does those all the time with unsonstitutional mandates for perception and short term bullying. so you have to play in the park you are in to a degree.

Biden actually implemented his vaccine mandate. He didn't just threaten it. Biden dropped the illegals off, he didn't just threaten it.

Condemn his legislature as much as he does anyone for not sending him a real e-verify bill. Quit blaming others for things Florida will not do itself.

The bill they passed invites illegals there. It's a law that states that all you have to do is verify you aren't here illegally.

Biden actually implemented his vaccine mandate. He didn't just threaten it. Biden dropped the illegals off, he didn't just threaten it.
and neither was in his power to do so. now if other leaders follow suit, should they start abusing power cause that's what biden does?

Forum List

Back