DeSantis revokes licenses on places that house illegals flown into FL by biden

and neither was in his power to do so. now if other leaders follow suit, should they start abusing power cause that's what biden does?

I do not disagree that it wasn't but neither is the stuff Desantis promises. See, I'm not here to defend Biden despite what people claim because they can not defend their positions.

I do not disagree that it wasn't but neither is the stuff Desantis promises. See, I'm not here to defend Biden despite what people claim because they can not defend their positions.
I get that but what I am saying is desantis can't just "do something" and claim to be about law amd order.

Maybe these moves are a start, not a finish.

I love how DeSantis thwarts the knucklehead in chief
amen brutha.

I never tried to put it all on Trump. I called out Trump for his empty rhetoric but I've never blamed the problem on him.

I've clearly blamed business for it.
Didn't say you per-sae.. I said the left that you ascribe too, and I guess that would include you if you are a staunch leftist making excuses for them at every turn.

Didn't say you per-sae.. I said the left that you ascribe too, and I guess that would include you if you are a staunch leftist making excuses for them at every turn.

Ramble on. You did specifically address me.

This is called semi-hard ball. If he wanted to play hardball, he'd raid those facilities and deport anyone who could not provide proof of citizenship.

A state Governor can't deport anyone from the country without the cooperation of Federal authorities, who control the border.

He could not even eject someone from the state.

A state Governor can't deport anyone from the country without the cooperation of Federal authorities, who control the border.

Without implementing border crossings, or building a wall, how could a state control illegals from entering?

You couldn't even identify a legitimate state resident without some form of state documentation that is required.

One of the reasons national identity documents have been so vigorously rejected over the past few years is for that very reason.

I'm black. Our culture has always been cancelled. So has every other culture that is not white. Now as for the latest crazy from Governor Death Sentence, he's going to fuck around and learn the hard way that the federal government runs things around here. He's just middle management.

This is what I was discussing earlier concerning who I have the most issues with concerning the Constitution. I travel everyday, enter buildings and go shopping without showing anyone proof of anything.
You should speak with the mayors of several major cities as well as every courthouse in the land.

They can sue him after that fact. Let's see how that works out.

I'd like to see that court battle in the face of blatant Federal incompetence not to mention a violation of oaths.

They can sue him after that fact. Let's see how that works out.

I'd like to see that court battle in the face of blatant Federal incompetence not to mention a violation of oaths.

The only practical way for any state to combat illegal immigration would be to secede and implement border controls of their own.

If that happened, which is nearly impossible, I believe that a vindictive Federal government would use every trick in the book (and some not in the book) to hinder and obstruct that effort.

The truth is, the Federal government sees illegal immigration working in their favor. There is no practical way to fight that.

Forum List

Back