DeSantis revokes licenses on places that house illegals flown into FL by biden

Great! And the overall effectiveness of this partisan political theater will amount to close to nil.

Oh not really. I'm sure what air, bus, motel, food services this "underground rail job" is using doesn't want to LOSE state business. It's brilliant and effective. Stops the midnight spread of covid and crime cases into Florida kinda cold.

Oh not really. I'm sure what air, bus, motel, food services this "underground rail job" is using doesn't want to LOSE state business. It's brilliant and effective. Stops the midnight spread of covid and crime cases into Florida kinda cold.
And the fact that I'm skeptical of all that pageantry is a crock of shit makes me worse than 'ol Adolph himself! That gets me labelled a commie. A 'leftist' scourge, if you will. But the criticism doesn't bother me. I'm used to it because I know first hand that professional criminals, cartels, scoundrels and general ne'er do wells seem to be smarter at crime than the out of touch politicians leading them.

And the fact that I'm skeptical of all that pageantry is a crock of shit makes me worse than 'ol Adolph himself! That gets me labelled a commie. A 'leftist' scourge, if you will. But the criticism doesn't bother me. I'm used to it because I know first hand that professional criminals, cartels, scoundrels and general ne'er do wells seem to be smarter at crime than the out of touch politicians leading them.

What ever keeps you deranged is fine with me. You dont recognize leadership and problem solving abilities in your group think neighborhood. ALSO -- not MY Problem,

I'm used to it because I know first hand that professional criminals, cartels, scoundrels and general ne'er do wells seem to be smarter at crime than the out of touch politicians leading them.

Funny then -- that you dont recognize the whole "open borders" as a kiss on the lips to these "cartel scoundrels".. Cant help ya there either bud.

This is called semi-hard ball. If he wanted to play hardball, he'd raid those facilities and deport anyone who could not provide proof of citizenship.
If he wanted to play hardball---he would deport the illegals to the florida Swamps with some very very hungry alligators.

Florida dodged a major bullet by not electing that gay black drug addict who was found naked with that white boy toy bodybuilder whore.
25946210-8110423-image-a-9_1584127763881.jpg

iu

Jealousy is an ugly thing.......
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Desantis thwarts anyone who doesn't follow his conspiracy theories. He even threatened university scientists with their jobs if they published their research or appeared as an expert witness if they didn't agree with his batshit crazy ideas.

As usual, all taken way out of context.

Desantis is just trying to keep the Karens, Kyles, and self-entitled, narcissistic media whores out of the media.

Just because somebody has the title of "professor", DOES NOT MAKE THEM WORTHY OF GIVING OPINIONS ON ANYTHING!! Just as somebody with the title of "Doctor or Lawyer" does NOT make them a professional in those fields, nor does it mean they know what the hell they are doing or saying!

Desantis doesn't want all these quacks, charlatans, and wanna-be media whores out there making a "name" for themselves, abusing his state citizens with lies, without proof of their actual experience, knowledge, and professional savvy.

If more politicians were like him, the media moguls would be in prison, and wanna-be media whores would ALL be shut down before they uttered one complete sentence!!!

Condemn his legislature as much as he does anyone for not sending him a real e-verify bill. Quit blaming others for things Florida will not do itself.

The bill they passed invites illegals there. It's a law that states that all you have to do is verify you aren't here illegally.

Biden actually implemented his vaccine mandate. He didn't just threaten it. Biden dropped the illegals off, he didn't just threaten it.

The difference, that you don't seem to understand, is that Biden and anything with a 'D' after their name can do whatever they want and it will not be questioned in the so called mainstream media. social media, or anywhere else. It will not get national attention, it will be buried, if brought up it will be 'what's the big deal?'. If an 'R' does it, it's vilified on every news broadcast, every front page, every major social media outlet, and hammered out to the masses until most of the sheep just buy what they're being told. I watched it for 4 years while they did it to Trump, and I'm watching it now while they defend and support most of what Biden does. Having the 'media' owned by one political party is very dangerous, and we've been seeing the fruits of that for years. If it doesn't change, we're done as a republic.

The difference, that you don't seem to understand, is that Biden and anything with a 'D' after their name can do whatever they want and it will not be questioned in the so called mainstream media. social media, or anywhere else. It will not get national attention, it will be buried, if brought up it will be 'what's the big deal?'. If an 'R' does it, it's vilified on every news broadcast, every front page, every major social media outlet, and hammered out to the masses until most of the sheep just buy what they're being told. I watched it for 4 years while they did it to Trump, and I'm watching it now while they defend and support most of what Biden does. Having the 'media' owned by one political party is very dangerous, and we've been seeing the fruits of that for years. If it doesn't change, we're done as a republic.

This is not a thread on the media. As I've said there, quit watching.

This is not a thread on the media. As I've said there, quit watching.

It's what allowed Biden to implement his vaccine mandate, and allow illegals to pour over the border and ship them all across the country. Just imagine if the 'media' had treated either of those two things like they did to anything Trump did, set the tone that he was a fascist dictator for trying to implement such things, if it was on every broadcast, every paper, every news website. They set the tone for everything, people lap it up, it's why D's get away with what they do, and why R's are leery to put themselves out there on any issue. I'm not saying that excuses the R's, but it's the media that controls how things are viewed and thought about, and they're owned by the left.

It's what allowed Biden to implement his vaccine mandate, and allow illegals to pour over the border and ship them all across the country. Just imagine if the 'media' had treated either of those two things like they did to anything Trump did, set the tone that he was a fascist dictator for trying to implement such things, if it was on every broadcast, every paper, every news website. They set the tone for everything, people lap it up, it's why D's get away with what they do, and why R's are leery to put themselves out there on any issue. I'm not saying that excuses the R's, but it's the media that controls how things are viewed and thought about, and they're owned by the left.

His vaccine mandate has not been implemented. Did the media tell you it has been?

I love how DeSantis thwarts the knucklehead in chief
You think revoking licenses to shelters that help children is sticking it to Biden?! These places don’t play the political games, they are trying to help people. DeSantis is playing politics and he is hurting orgs that try to do good. Shameful

You think revoking licenses to shelters that help children is sticking it to Biden?! These places don’t play the political games, they are trying to help people. DeSantis is playing politics and he is hurting orgs that try to do good. Shameful
Hiding behind human shields is what the Taliban and other terrorist organization's do when they are confronted. How about not placing human shields out in front to try and make a point again.

Hiding behind human shields is what the Taliban and other terrorist organization's do when they are confronted. How about not placing human shields out in front to try and make a point again.
I don’t use human shields, you must have misunderstood something

As usual, all taken way out of context.

Desantis is just trying to keep the Karens, Kyles, and self-entitled, narcissistic media whores out of the media.

Just because somebody has the title of "professor", DOES NOT MAKE THEM WORTHY OF GIVING OPINIONS ON ANYTHING!! Just as somebody with the title of "Doctor or Lawyer" does NOT make them a professional in those fields, nor does it mean they know what the hell they are doing or saying!

Desantis doesn't want all these quacks, charlatans, and wanna-be media whores out there making a "name" for themselves, abusing his state citizens with lies, without proof of their actual experience, knowledge, and professional savvy.

If more politicians were like him, the media moguls would be in prison, and wanna-be media whores would ALL be shut down before they uttered one complete sentence!!!
Got it. Desantis wants to decide who is qualified to enjoy free speech. Can't give a right like that to just anybody, now, can we? He also wants to decide who can appear in court as an expert witness too. Judges have traditionally determined who qualified as an expert witness in their court, but it seems that Desantis will be making that decision from now on too.
I agree with your conclusion. If more politicians were like Desantis, the so called freedom of the press wouldn't be a problem for politicians. They would just lock up anyone who reported the wrong thing.

Forum List

Back