DeSantis revokes licenses on places that house illegals flown into FL by biden

Did the 'media' vilify it, as they should have?

Millions did not think it should be vilified. No media is going to call you to get your opinion on how they should react to something. If you disagree with them, don't watch.

Millions did not think it should be vilified. No media is going to call you to get your opinion on how they should react to something. If you disagree with them, don't watch.

They didn't think it should be vilified because the media didn't tell them they should think that way. I don't watch them, all they do is lie.

They didn't think it should be vilified because the media didn't tell them they should think that way. I don't watch them, all they do is lie.

This is so stupid. People on both sides do this. One side thinks the other side simply could not have a different opinion than them unless someone is leading them and the other side thinks the same.

It's why both sides have become little more than cults.

It's like when someone questions Tom Cruise on Scientology.

Got it. Desantis wants to decide who is qualified to enjoy free speech. Can't give a right like that to just anybody, now, can we?

Just fighting back against those media political shills. What's NEW HERE is -- you leftist protest sign marchers NEVER EXPECT a Republican to fight back against incredible odds.

But -- you've lowered the civility bar SO FAR in this country, that now you need a mighty excavator to even find it.

Enjoy what you've sowed with all those FAKE outrages and leftist media meltdowns.

Just fighting back against those media political shills. What's NEW HERE is -- you leftist protest sign marchers NEVER EXPECT a Republican to fight back against incredible odds.

But -- you've lowered the civility bar SO FAR in this country, that now you need a mighty excavator to even find it.

Enjoy what you've sowed with all those FAKE outrages and leftist media meltdowns.
wow, look at you pointing fingers at the other side without a clue that both sides engage in the same dirty tactics that create these issues. Sounds to me like you recognize the Right does it as well but are trying to excuse it because the Dems did it first... Very mature!

wow, look at you pointing fingers at the other side without a clue that both sides engage in the same dirty tactics that create these issues. Sounds to me like you recognize the Right does it as well but are trying to excuse it because the Dems did it first... Very mature!
yet i never have seen you blame the left.

Oh hell no. Who said DeSantos is doing anything wrong? If it's WRONG -- I dont support it. So I can stay "not a hypocrite" unlike the 2 party warriors.

Stopping the Feds from running "bodies" state to state that are UNVETTED and unscreened for crime and disease is THE JOB of a governor.

This is so stupid. People on both sides do this. One side thinks the other side simply could not have a different opinion than them unless someone is leading them and the other side thinks the same.

It's why both sides have become little more than cults.

It's like when someone questions Tom Cruise on Scientology.

My post has nothing to do with 'sides', it has to do with a totally corrupt and sold out 'media'. You denying it doesn't change the fact that they are what they are, shills for leftist propaganda and censors of anything that goes against that propaganda.

Oh hell no. Who said DeSantos is doing anything wrong? If it's WRONG -- I dont support it. So I can stay "not a hypocrite" unlike the 2 party warriors.

Stopping the Feds from running "bodies" state to state that are UNVETTED and unscreened for crime and disease is THE JOB of a governor.
He is going after shelter facilities trying to shut them down as a means of doing this. That’s doesn’t seem wrong to you?!

My post has nothing to do with 'sides', it has to do with a totally corrupt and sold out 'media'. You denying it doesn't change the fact that they are what they are, shills for leftist propaganda and censors of anything that goes against that propaganda.

I denied nothing. The media is highly biased but it goes both ways depending on what media you are watching. But people generally seek out media that enforces their biases, not to look to see what biases they should have.

People have come completely on their own to have opinions that differs from yours.

He is going after shelter facilities trying to shut them down as a means of doing this. That’s doesn’t seem wrong to you?!
and Biden is forcing illegal mandates on people at the cost of their jobs. that doesn't seem wrong to you?

Biden isn't forcing mandates........he wants to but he is not.
he's forced them and asked others to do the same. the courts have tried to stop him but he continues to enforce them.

as for forcing mandates - i would disagree -

if he was not forcing them, then why would a judge need to tell him to stop?

Well maybe you have a better idea on how to stop the tyranny of the Fed's, and to stop the abuse they are expecting the states to incur or absorb due to it's illegal activities.

Come on now, give us your solution to a federal government gone rogue.

Well maybe you have a better idea on how to stop the tyranny of the Fed's, and to stop the abuse they are expecting the states to incur or absorb due to it's illegal activities.

Come on now, give us your solution to a federal government gone rogue.
Sure, as governor if I disagreed with a policy I would attack the policy and present a better solution. Not go after shelters and humanitarian organizations

he's forced them and asked others to do the same. the courts have tried to stop him but he continues to enforce them.

as for forcing mandates - i would disagree -

if he was not forcing them, then why would a judge need to tell him to stop?

Up is down and down is up.

Forum List

Back